Ajami, M., Khormali, F., Ayoubi, S. H. & Amoozadeh Omrani, R. (2006). Changes in Soil quality attrib utes by conversion of land use on a loess hillslope in Golestan Province, Iran. international soil meeting(ISM) on soil sustaining life on earth, Managing Soil and Technology, sanhurfa, Turkey, pp, 501-504.
Alidoost, R. (2001). Studies the effect of different amount of municipal compost, nitrogen and Phosphor on growth and mineral nutrition of forage corn. M.S.C thesis of Agronomy, Abooreyhan campus of University of Tehran, 125 p.
Altieri, M. A. (1999). The ecological role of biodiversity in agroecosystems. Journal of Agricultural Ecosystem Environment, 74, 19-31.
Aminifar, J., Ramroudi, M., Galavi, M. & Mohsenabadi, G. R. (2016). Role of soil fertility management on productivity of sesame and cowpea under different cropping systems. Iran Agricultural Research, 35(1), 55-62.
Azizi, K. H., Daraeimofrad, A. R., Heidari, S. & Ahmadifard, M. (2014). Studying Utilization Time of Lands under Relay Intercropping of Broadleaf Vetch and Triticale. Research In Crop Ecosystems, 1 (4), 105-115. (In Farsi)
Bago, O. S. (2004). Bioorganic fertilizer (BOF) from coir dust and animal manures. Agronomy and soils division. Davao Research Center / Coconut. Extension Training Center. Philippine coconut Authority. From E-mail: Pcaasd@pldtdsl.com.
Butler, T. A., Sikora, L. J., Teeinhilber, P. M. & Douglass, L. W. (2001). Compost age and sample storage effects on maturity indicators of biosolids compost. Journal Environment, 30, 2141-2148.
De Kroon, H. (2007). Ecology: how do roots interact. Science, 318, 1562–1563.
Dhima, K V., Lithourgidis, A. S., Vasilakoglu, I. B. & Dordas, C. A. (2006). Competition indices of common vetch and cereal intercrops in two seeding ratio. Field Crops Research
10. Fujita, K., Ofosu-Budu, K. G & Ogata, S. (2004). Biological nitrogen fixation mixed legume-cereal cropping system. Journal of Plant and Soil, 141, 155-175.
12. Geren, H., Avcioglu, R., Soya, H. & Kir, B. (2008). Intercropping of corn with cowpea and bean: Biomass yield and silage quality. Journal of Biotechnology, 22, 4100-4104.
13. Ghosh, P. K., Ajay, K. K., Bandyopadhyay, M.C., Manna, K.G., Mandal, A.K. & Hati, K.M. (2004). Comparative effectiveness of cattle manure, poultry manure, phospho- compost and fertilizer-NPK on three cropping system in vertisols of semi-arid tropics. II. Dry matter yield, nodulation, chlorophyll content andenzymeactivity. Bioresource Technology, 95, 85–93.
14. Ghosh, P. K., Mohanty, M., Bandyopadhyay, K. K., Painuli, D. K. & Misra AK. (2005). Growth, competition yield advantage and economics in soyebean/pigeonpea intercropping system in semi-arid tropics of India І. Effect of Subsoiling. Crop Science, 96, 80-89.
15. Hauggaard-Nielsen, H. & Jensen, E. S. (2005). Facilitative root interactions in intercrops. Journal of Plant and Soil, 274, 237–250.
16. Hauggaard-Nielsen, H., Gooding, M., Ambus, P., Corre Hellou, G., Crozat, Y., Dahlmann, C., Dibet, A., von Fragstein, P., Pristeri, A., Monti, M & Jensen, E. S. (2009). Pea–barley intercropping for efficient symbiotic N2-fixation, soil N acquisition and use of other nutrients in European organic cropping systems. Field Crop Research, 113, 64–71.
17. Joergensen, R. G. & Bruns, C. (2014). Organic fertilizer effects on growth, crop yield, and soil microbial biomass indices in sole and intercropped peas and oats under organic farming conditions Ramia Jannoura. Science Direct. European Journal of Agronomy journal homepage, 52, 259-270.from www.elsevier.com/locate/eja.
18. Lauk, R. & Lauk, E. (2009). Dual intercropping of common vetch and wheat or barley, effects on yields and interspecific competition. Agronomy Research, 7, 21-32.
19. Li, L., Sun, J. H., Zhang, F. S., Li, X. L., Yang, S. C. & Rengel, Z. (2006). Wheat/maize or wheat/soybean strip intercropping I. Yield advantage and interspecific interactions on nutrients. Field Crop Research Journal, 71, 123−137.
20. Mahmoodi, S. H. and Hakimian, M. (1998). Pedology principle. University of Tehran Press.
21. Marer, S. B., Lingaraju, B. S & Shashidhara, G. B. (2007). Productivity and economics of maize and pigeonpea intercropping under rainfed condition in northern transitional zone of karnataka. Karnataka. Journal of Agricultural Science, 20(1), 1-3.
22. Mazaheri, D. (1998). Intercropping. Tehran University press, pp, 1-116. (In Farsi).
23. Mazinani, H. & Said, G. H. (2004). Short review on transitions on compost production in Tehran. Recycle Organization press.
24. Mead, R. & Willey, R. W. (1980). The concept of land equivalent ratio and advantages in yield from intercropping. Journal of Experimental Agriculture, 16, 217–218.
25. Molatudi, R. L. & Mariga I. K. (2012). Grain yield and biomass response of a maize/dry bean intercrop to maize density and dry bean variety. African Journal of Agricultural Research, 7, 3139-3146.
26. Najafi, N., Mostafaei, M., Dabbagh Mohammadi Nasab, A. & Oustan, Sh. (2012). Effect of Intercropping and Farmyard Manure on the Growth, Yield and Protein Concentration of Corn, Bean and Bitter Vetch. Journal of Agricultural Science and Sustainable Production. From http://Sustainagriculture.tabrizu.ac.ir, 23 (1), 99-115. (In Farsi)
27. Rakieh, N., Kayyal, H., Larbi, A. & Habib, N. (2008). Forage potential of triticale in mixtures with forage legumes in rainfed regions (Second and Third Stability Zones) in Syria. Tishreen University Journal for Research and Scientific Studies-Biological Sciences Series, 30 (5), 1-6.
28. Reijntjes, C. & Haverkortand, W. B. (1992). Farming for the future, an introduction to Low-external-input and sustainable agriculture, Macmillan Education Ltd.
29. Rose, T. J., Rengel, Z., Ma, Q. & Bowden, J. W. (2007). Differential accumulation patternsof phosphorus and potassium by canola cuffivars compared to wheat. Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science, 170, 404–411.
30. Sanginga, N. & Woomer, P. L. (2009). Integrated Soil Fertility Management in Africa: Principles, Practices and Development Process. (eds.). Tropical Soil Biology and Fertility Institute of the International Centre for Tropical Agriculture. Nairobi, pp, 263.
31. Seyedi, M., Hamzei, G., Ahmadvand, G. & Abutalebian, M. A. (2012). The Evaluation of Weed Suppression and Crop Production in Barley-Chickpea Intercrops. Journal of Agricultural Science and Sustainable Production. From http://Sustainagriculture.tabrizu.ac.ir, 22 (3), 102-114. (In Farsi)
32. Sharaiha, R. K. & Hattar, B. (2008). Intercropping and poultry manure effects on yields of corn, watermelon and soybean grown in a calcareous soil in the Jordan valley. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science, 171, 4.
33. Xia, H. Y., Wang, Z. G., Zhao, J. H., Sun, J. H., Bao, X. G., Christie, P., Zhang, F. S. & Li, L. (2013). Contribution of interspecific interactions and phosphorus application to sustainable and productive intercropping systems. Field Crops Research, 154, 53-64.
34. Zerihun, A., Sharma, J. J., Nigussie, D. & Fred, K. (2013). The effect of integrated organic and inorganic fertilizer rates on performances of soybean and maize component crops of a soybean/maize mixture at Bako, Western Ethiopia. African Journal of Agricultural Research, 8 (29), 3921-3929.