Andrew, F., Morison, H. & James, I. (2000). Climatic conditions during seed growth significantly influence oil content and quality in winter and spring evening primrose crops (Oenothera spp.). Industrial Crops and Products, 12(2), 137-147.
Bailey, J. M., Howard, B. V. & Tillman, S. F. (1977). Lipid metabolism in cultured cells. In: Snyder, F. (Ed.), Lipid Metabolism in Mammals 11. Plenum Press, New York, pp. 352-360.
Beltrano, J. & Ronaco, M. G. (2008). Improved tolerance of wheat plants (Triticum aestivum L.) to drought stress and rewatering by the arbuscular mycorrhizal fungus Glomus claroideum: Effect on growth and cell membrane stability. Brazilian Journal of Plant Physiology, 20(1), 29-37.
Bettaieb, N., Zakhama, W., Aidi-Wannes, M. E. K. & Marzouk, C. B. (2009). Water deficit effects on Salvia officinalis fatty acids and essential oils composition. Scientia Horticulturae, 120(2), 271-275.
Cechin, I. & Fumis, T. F. (2004). Effect of nitrogen supply on growth and photosynthesis of sunflower plants grown in the greenhouse. Plant Science, 166, 1379-1385.
Christay, W. W. (1999). The analysis of evening primrose oil. Industrial Crops and Products, 10, 73-83.
Deng, Y., Hua, H. M., Li, J. & Lapinskas, P. (2001). Studies on cultivation and use of evening primrose (Oenothera spp.) in China. Economic Botany, 55, 83-92.
Egert, M. & Tevini, M. (2002). Influence of drought on some physiological parameters symptomatic for oxidative stress in leaves of chives (Allium schoenoprasum). Environmental and Experimental Botany, 48, 43-49.
El Sayed, A. A., Razin, A. M., Swaefy, H. M. F., Mohamed, S. M. & Abou, K. E. (2008). Effect of water stress on yield and bioactive chemical constituents of Tribulus Species. Journal of Research in Science, 4(12), 2134-2144.
10. Farahani, A., Lebaschi, H., Hussein, M., Hussein, S. A., Reza, V. A. & Jahanfar, D. (2008). Effects of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi, different levels of phosphorus and drought stress on water use efficiency, relative water content and proline accumulation rate of Coriander (Coriandrum sativum L.). Journal of Medicinal Plants Research, 2(6), 125-131.
11. Funatsu, Y., Nakatsubo, T., Yamaguchi, O. & Horikoshi, T. (2005). Effects of arbuscular mycorrhizae on the establishment of the alien plant Oenothera laciniata (Onagraceae) on a Japanese coastal sand dune. Journal of Coastal Research, 21(5), 1054-1061.
12. Gharib, F., Moussa, A. & Massoud, O. N. (2008). Effect of compost and bio-fertilizers on growth, yield and essential oil of sweet marjoram (Majorana hortensis) plant. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology, 10, 381-387.
13. Ghasemnezhad, A. & Honermeier, B. (2008). Yield, oil constituents, and protein content of evening primrose (Oenothera biennis L.) seed depending on harvest time, harvest method and nitrogen application. Industrial Crops and Products, 28, 17-23.
14. Gyaneshwar, P., Kumar, G. N., Parekh, L. J. & Poole, P. S. (2002). Role of soil microorganisms in improving P nutrition of plants. Plant Soil, 245, 83-93.
15. Hassam, A. G., Rivers, J. P. & Crawford, M. A. (1977). Metabolism of gamma-linolenic acid in essential fatty acid deficient rats. The Journal of Nutrition, 4, 127-134.
16. Heidari, M. & Karami, V. (2014). Effects of different mycorrhiza species on grain yield, nutrient uptake and oil content of sunflower under water stress. Journal of the Saudi Society of Agricultural Sciences, 13, 9-13.
17. Heuer, B., Yaniv, Z. & Ravina, I. (2002). Effect of late salinization of chia (Sal_ia Hispanica), stock (Matthiola tricuspidata) and evening primrose (Oenothera biennis) on their oil content and quality. Industrial Crops and Products, 15, 163-167.
18. Jami, M. G., Ghalavand, A., Modarres-Sanavy, S. A. M. & Mokhtassi-Bidgoli, A. (2017). Evaluation of agronomic characteristics and seed quality of sunflower in response to different regimes of nitrogen, irrigation, and zeolite. Journal of Agricultural Crops Production, 19, 1011-1031.
19. Kapoor, R., Giri, B. & Mukerji, K. G. (2004). Improved growth and essential oil yield and quality in Foeniculum Vulgare mill on mycorrhiza inoculation supplemented with p-fertilizer. Bioresource Technology, 93, 307-311.
20. Kaya, C., Higgs, D. & Kirnak, H. (2003). Mycorrhizal colonization improves fruit yield and water use efficiency in watermelon (Citrullus lanatus Thunb.) grown under well-watered and water-stressed conditions. Plant Soil, 253, 287-292.
21. Kovacs, G. M. & Szigetvar, C. (2002). Mycorrhizae and other root associated fungal structures of the plant of a sandy grassland on the great Hungarian plain. Phyton, 42(2), 211-223.
22. Laribi, B., Bettaieb, I., Kouki, K., Sahli, A., Mougou, A. & Marzouk, R. (2009). Water deficit effects on caraway (Carum carvi L.) growth, essential oil, and fatty acid composition. Industrial Crops and Products, 30(3), 372-379.
23. Mahfouz, S. A. & Sharaf-Eldin, M. A. (2007). Effect of mineral vs. biofertilizer on growth, yield and essential oil content of fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Mill.). International Agrophysics, 21, 361-366.
24. Mahmoud, A. M. & Soliman, A. (2017). Comparative study on the influence of organic fertilizer and soil amendments on evening primrose (Oenothera biennis L.). International Journal of Agricultural Research, 12(2), 52-63.
25. Maria-Palese, A., Nuzzo, F., Favati, F., Pietrafesa, A., Celano, G. & Xiloyannis, C. (2010). Effects of water deficit on the vegetative response, yield and oil quality of olive trees (Olea europaea L, cv Coratina) grown under intensive cultivation. Scientia Horticulturae, 125(3), 222-229.
26. Marrink, S. J., Tieleman, D. P., Buuren, A. R. & Berendsen, J. C. (1996). Membranes and water: an interesting relationship. Faraday Discuss, 103, 191-201.
27. Mokhtassi-Bidgoli, A., AghaAlikhani, M., Nassiri-Mahallati, M., Zand, E., Gonzalez-Andujar, J. L., & Azari, A. (2013). Agronomic performance, seed quality and nitrogen uptake of Descurainia sophia in response to different nitrogen rates and water regimes. Industrial Crops and Production, 44, 583-592.
28. Osuagwu, G. G. E., Edeoga, H. O. & Osuagwu, A. N. (2010). The influence of water stress (drought) on the mineral and vitamin potential of the leaves Ocimum gratissimum L. Recent Research in Science and Technology, 2, 27-33.
29. Qasim, A., Muhammad, A. & Farooq, A. (2010). Seed composition and seed oil antioxidant activity of maize under water stress. Journal of the American Oil Chemists' Society, 87, 1179-1187.
30. Reiner, H. & Marquard, R. (1988). Investigations in cultivation abilities and seed quality of Oenothera biennis L. Fat Science Technology, 90, 1-7.
31. Rodrigues, R. F., Costa, I. C., Almeida, F. B., Cruz, R. A. S., Ferreira, A. M., Vilhena, J. C. E., Florentino, A. C., Carvalho, G. C. & Fernandes, C. P. (2015). Development and characterization of evening primrose (Oenothera biennis) oil nanoemulsions. Revista Brasileira de Farmacognosia, 25, 422-425.
32. Sekeroglu, N. & Özguven, M. (2006). Effects of different nitrogen doses and row spacing applications on yield and quality of Oenothera biennis L. grown in irrigated lowland and un-irrigated dry-land conditions. Turkish Journal of Agriculture and Forestry, 30, 125-135.
33. Sharma, A. K. (2002). Biofertilizers for sustainable agriculture. Agrobios, India. 407 pp.
34. Tanu, A., Prakash, A. & Adholeya, A. (2004). Effect of different organic manures/composts on the herbage and essential oil yield of Cymbopogon winterianus and their influence on the native AM population in a marginal alfisol bioresource. Technology, 92, 311-319.
35. Verardo, V., Riciputi, Y., Sorrenti, G., Ornaghi, P., Marangoni, B. & Caboni, M. F. (2013). Effect of nitrogen fertilization rates on the content of fatty acids, sterols, tocopherols, and phenolic compounds, and on the oxidative stability of walnuts. Food Science Technology, 50(2), 732-738.
36. Vilela, A., Gonza, L., Rondanini, D. & Ravetta, D. (2008). Biomass allocation patterns and reproductive output of four Oenothera L. accessions native to Argentina. Industrial Crops and Products, 27, 249-256.
37. Vurukonda, S. S. K. P., Vardharajula, S., Shrivastava, M. & Skz, A. (2016). Enhancement of drought stress tolerance in crops by plant growth-promoting rhizobacteria. Microbiological Research, 184, 13-24.