نوع مقاله : مقاله پژوهشی
1 تربیت مدرس
2 دانشگاه تربیت مدرس
عنوان مقاله [English]
In this study, the biplot method, was used to evaluate interrelationships among different traits in coriander. F1 Progenies derived from Diallel crosses among six coriander landraces were evaluated in three different irrigation conditions through randomized complete block design with three replications at the research field of college of agricultural during growing season of 2016. Results demonstrated that there was a significant positive association between fruit yield and fertile umbel number per plant, thousand fruit weight, fruit number per plant and relative water content in all of three irrigation conditions. Due to the negative correlation between phonological traits with fruit yield in all irrigation conditions, it could be concluded that to gain genotypes with high fruit yield selection for early ripening genotypes should be done in coriander. In this study, a significant correlation was observed between fruit yield and chlorophyll content, relative water content and cell membrane stability in both mild stress and intense stress conditions. Therefore, these traits can be used as physiological indices to evaluate drought tolerance in coriander. Also, results of biplot indicated that among studied genotypes, G16 was the most appropriate genotype for fruit yield and yield related traits.
10. Duhoon, S. S. Chandra, S., Basu, A. K. & Makhija, O. P. (1982). Components of genetic variation for yield and its attributes in a diallel cross of yellow-seeded Indian colza. Indian Journal of Agricultural Science, 52, 154-158.
11. Falconer, D. S., Mackay, T. F. C. & Frankham, R. (1996). Introduction to Quantitative Genetics (4th edn). Longman, Harlow, UK.
12. Gallagher, A., Flatt, P., Duffy, G. & Abdel-Wahab, Y. (2003). The effects of traditional antidiabetic plants on in vitro glucose diffusion. Nutrition research, 23, 413-424.
13. GGEbiplot. (2011). GGEbiplot. A statistical package. Ottawa, ON., Canada.
14. Gholizadeh, A. & Dehghani, H. (2016). Graphic analysis of trait relations of Iranian bread wheat germplasm under non-saline & saline conditions using the biplot method. Genetika, 48, 473-486.
15. Gitelson, A. A., Gritz, Y. & Merzlyak, M. N. (2003). Relationships between leaf chlorophyll content & spectral reflectance & algorithms for non-destructive chlorophyll assessment in higher plant leaves. Journal of plant physiology, 160, 271-282.
16. Hafsi, M., Akhter, J. & Monneveux, P. (2007). Leaf senescence and carbon isotope discrimination in durum wheat (Triticum durum Desf.) under severe drought conditions. Cereal Research Communications, 35, 71-80.
17. Kearsey, M. J. & Pooni, H. S. (1996). The genetic analysis of quantitative traits. . Stanley Thornes Ltd., Cheltenham, Great Britain
18. Kocheva, K. & Georgiev, G. (2003). Evaluation of the reaction of two contrasting barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) cultivars in response to osmotic stress with PEG 6000. Bulgarian Journal of Plant Physiology, 49, 290-294.
19. Kubo, I., Fujita, K. I., Kubo, A., Nihei, K. I. & Ogura, T. (2004). Antibacterial activity of coriander volatile compounds against Salmonella choleraesuis. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 52, 3329-3332.
20. Lilliefors, H. W. (1967). On the Kolmogorov-Smirnov test for normality with mean and variance unknown. Journal of the American Statistical Association, 62(318), 399-402
21. Mohammadi, R., Dehghani, H. & Karimzadeh, G. (2015). Graphic analysis of trait relations of cantaloupe using the Biplot method. Journal of Plant Production Research, 21, 43-62. (In Farsi).
22. Okoye, M., Okwuagwu, C., Uguru, M., Ataga, C. & Okolo, E. (2007). Genotype by trait relations of oil yield in oil palm (Elaeis guineensis Jacq.) based on GT biplot. 8th African Crop Science Society Conference, El-Minia, Egypt, 27-31. October 2007: 723-728p.
23. Peñuelas, J. & Filella, I. (1998). Visible & near-infrared reflectance techniques for diagnosing plant physiological status. Trends in plant science, 3, 151-156.
24. Ramirez-Vallejo, P. & Kelly, J. D. (1998). Traits related to drought resistance in common bean. Euphytica, 99, 127-136.
25. Reddy, A. R., Chaitanya, K. V. & Vivekanadan, M. V. (2004). Drught-induced responses of photosynthesis and Antioxidant metabolism in higher plants. Journal of Plant Physiology, 161, 1189-1202.
26. Sabaghnia, N., Dehghani, H. & Sabaghpour, S. H. (2008). Graphic analysis of genotype by environment interaction for lentil yield in Iran. Agronomy Journal, 100, 760-764.
27. Sairam, R. & Srivastava, G. (2001). Water stress tolerance of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.): variations in hydrogen peroxide accumulation and antioxidant activity in tolerant & susceptible genotypes. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science, 186, 63-70.
28. Sefidkon, F., Abbasi, K., Jamzad, Z. & Ahmadi, S. (2007). The effect of distillation methods & stage of plant growth on the essential oil content & composition of Satureja rechingeri Jamzad. Food Chemistry, 100, 1054-1058.
29. Siddique, M., Hamid, A. & Islam, M. (2000). Drought stress effects on water relations of wheat. Botanical Bulletin of Academia Sinica, 41, 35-38.
30. Simane, B., Struik, P., Nachit, M. & Peacock, J. (1993). Ontogenetic analysis of yield components & yield stability of durum wheat in water-limited environments. Euphytica, 71, 211-219.
31. Singh, M., Srivastava, J. & Kumar, A. (1992). Cell membrane stability in relation to drought tolerance in wheat genotypes. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science, 168, 186-190.
32. SPSS, I. (2010). SPSS 19. Users Guied. Chicago, IL., USA.
33. Volatil, O. (2000). Coriander (Coriandrum sativum L.). Plant Foods for Human Nutrition, 51, 167-172.
34. Wangensteen, H., Samuelsen, A. B. & Malterud, K. E. (2004). Antioxidant activity in extracts from coriander. Food Chemistry, 88, 293-297.
35. Yan, W. & Kang, M. S. (2002). GGE biplot analysis: A graphical tool for breeders, geneticists, & agronomists. CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL. 273p.
36. Yan, W. & Rajcan, I. (2002). Biplot analysis of test sites and trait relations of soybean in Ontario. Crop Science, 42, 11-20.
37. Yan, W., Hunt, L., Sheng, Q. & Szlavnics, Z. (2000). Cultivar evaluation & mega-environment investigation based on the GGE biplot. Crop Science, 40, 597-605.
38. Zehtab-Salmasi, S., Ghasemi-Golezani, K. & Moghbeli, S. (2006). Effect of sowing date and limited irrigation on the seed yield and quality of dill (Anethum graveolens L.). Turkish Journal of Agriculture and Forestry, 30, 1-6.