عنوان مقاله [English]
In order to study of seed priming hormone in the field an experiment was conducted factorial based on completely randomized block design with three replications at the research farm of Faculty of Agriculture, Polytechnic University of Shahroud in 2016. Experimental factor were including hormone priming (control, Gibberellin hormone, Cytokinin hormone), Accelerated aging (0, 10, 15 day) and cultivar (260 and 704). First the seeds in order to create different vigors under accelerated aging test were placed(Temperature 40°C and humidity 90%) and then by150 micromol hormones cytokinin and gibberellin in 25 C treatment and in the farm were cultivated. Characteristics measured in farm including leaf area index, relative water content, chlorophyll index, biological yield, grain yield, rows per ear, grains per ear, 1000-grain weight and harvest index. Results comparison indicate accelerated aging reduces the measured characteristics and seed priming with cytokinin and gibberellins had a significant effect on the characteristics studied.So that the grain yield with treatment gibberellins and cytokinin hormones respectively was (4968.05 kg.ha) and (4082.03 kg.ha).The result showed that seed deterioration was reduced in studied characteristics and seed priming befor planting on the farm by hormones effective on quatitive and qualitative characteristics.
10. Dadrasy, V., Abotalebian, M.A. & Seiedy, M. (2015) . The effect of seed priming in the farm on yield and yield components two corn cultivars. Journal of crop production and Processing,14(16),153-161.(in Farsi)
11. Dianati Tilaki, G., Shukarami, B., Tabari, M. & Behtari, B. (2010). Increasing salt tolerance in tall fescue by seed priming technique during germination and early growth. India journal of Agricultural Research , 44(3) ,177-182.
12. Durr, C. & Boiffin, J. (1995). Sugar beet seedling growth from germination to first leaf stage. Journal of Agricultural Science, 124, 427-435.
13. Ellias, S., Garary, AL. & Hanning, S. (2006). Seed quality testing of native species. Native Plant Journal, 7, 15-12.
14. Enayaty, V., Esfandiary, E., Alehashem, M. & Hozory, A. (2014). The effect seed deterioration on the germination characteristics and hetrotrophic growth corn seedling. Journal of Seed Research,12(3),61-67.(in Farsi)
15. Farooq, M., Basra, SMA. Rehman, H. & Saleem, BA. (2008). Seed priming enhances the performance of late sown wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) by improving chilling tolerance. Journal of Agronomy and Crop science, 194,55-60.
16. Guan, Y., Hu, J. , Wong, X. & Shao, C. (2009). Seed priming with chitosan improves maize germination and seedling growth in relation to physiological changes under low temperature stress. Journal of Zheyinang University Science, 10 (4), 427-733.
17. Harris, D. (2006). Development and testing of on-farm seed priming. Advanced in Agronomy,90, 129-178
18. Harris, D., Rashid , A., Miray, G., Arif, M. & Shah, H. (2007). Priming seeds with zinc sulphate solution increases yield of maize (Zea mays L.) on zinc deficient soils. Field Crops Research, 102. 119-127.
19. Hozayan, M. S., Zerdan, M., Abdel-Lateef, E. M. & AbdelSalam, M.S. (2007). Performance of some mung bean (vigna radiata L.) genotypes under late sowing condition in Egypt research. Journal Agriculture Biotechnology Science, 3.927-978.
20. Jamil , M. & Rha, E.S. (2007). Gibberrllic acid enhance seed water uptakes, germination and early seedling growth in sugar beet under salt stress. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences,10, 654-658
21. Kappor, N., Arya, A., Siddiqui, M.A., Amir, A. & kumar, H. (2010). Seed deterioration in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) under accelerated aging. Asian journal Plant Science, 9: 158-162.
22. Lee, S.S., Kim, J.H., Hong , S.B., Yun , S. H. & Park, E. H.( 1998). Priming effect of rice seed on seedling establishment under adverse soil conditions .Korean Journal of Crop Science, 43, 194-198.
23. Macdonald, C.M., Floyd , C.D. & Waniska, R. D.(2004). Effect of accelerated aging on maize and sorghum. Journal of Cereal Science, 37, 351-381.
24. Mansoy,B.,Abotalebian,M.A.(2012).Effect of seed priming on farm and supplement irrigation on the rate of emergence of grian yield and yield components of chickpea(Cicer arietinum L.) Journal of Plant Production Research.20(2),179-196
25. Modarresi, R., Rucher, M. & Tchrory , D. M. (2002). Accelerating aging for comparing wheat seed vigor. Seed Sciences, 32(3), 1696-1700
26. Morady Dezfoly,P.,Sharifzadeh,F. & Janmohammadi,M.(2008).Influence of priming techniques on seed germination behavior of maize inbred lines (Zea mays L.).ARPN Journal of Agricultureal and Biological Science ,3(3),22-25.
27. Pandy, R. K., Maranuille, J.W. & Chetima, M.M. (2002). Deficit irrigation and nitrogen effects on maize in a sahelian environment. Agriculture WaterManange, 46, 15-270.
28. Rashed, M., Hussain, A. & Mahnood, T. (2003) . Growth analysis of hybrid maize as influenced by planting techniques and nutrient management. Journal Agriculture Biology,5(2),92-118.
29. Rashid, A., Harris, D., Hollington, P. A. & Khattak, R. A. (2002). On – farm seed priming a key technology for improving the lively hood of resource poor farmers on saline lands .pp. 423-431. In: Ro Ahmad and k.A malik (Edso) prospects for saline agriculture, Kluwer Academics publishers the Netherlands.
30. Seiadat, S. A., Moosavi, A. & Sharifzadeh, M. (2012). Effect of seed priming on antioxidant activity and germination characteristics of maize seeds under different aging treatments. Research Journal of Seed Science,5,51-62.
31. Schlemmer, M.R., Francis, D.D., Shaanhan, J.F. & Schepers, J.S. (2005). Remotely measuring chlorophyll content in corn leaves with differing levels and relative water content. Agronomy Journal,9(7),116-124.
32. Sogut, H. & Agrioglu, H. (2004). Plant density and sowing date effects on sugar beet yield and quality. Turkish Journal of Agronomy, 3, 215-218.
33. Soleimanzadeh, H. (2013).Effect of seed priming on germination and yield of corn.International Journal of Agriculture Crop Science .5(4),366-369
35. Yazdani, M., Bahmanyar, M.A., pirdashti, H. & Esmaili, M.A. (2009). Effect of phosphate solubilization microorganisms and plant growth promoting rhizobacteria on yield components of corn. International Journal of Biological and Life Sciences, 25(1), 2-7.