عنوان مقاله [English]
Varamin is a migratory region due to its close proximity to Tehran's metropolis. This trend has led to increase population and land use change. Conversely, having favorable physiographic conditions and favorable water and soil potential, this region has a high capacity for agricultural development. In this study, the ecological capability were evaluated using Iran's agricultural and rangeland applications model. First, a specific model based on Iran's agricultural and rangeland applications model, for regional studies has been prepared. Then, various maps of elevation, gradient, geographic directions, soil, vegetation type and vegetation density of the studied area prepared in ArcGIS 10.4 software and then the maps integrated into final plan of the environmental units with 863 units. In the last step, with comparison of applications requirement with properties of units optimal usage of each unit was determined. The results showed that from the total area of the region, 33.12% were suitable for agriculture with grade of 3; 0.45 percent with grade of 5; 0.19 percent for range management with grade of 1; 0.54 percent with grade of 2; 9.42 percent with grade of 3 and 54.93 percent were suitable for protection (1.35% of the area were allocated to settlements).
10. Kazemi, H., (2012). Agroecologocal capability zoning of golestan province for determination of suitable cropping pattern. Ph.D. Thesis. Faculty of Agriculture Tarbiat Modares University. Iran. (In Farsi)
11. Lindenmayer, D. B., Fischer, J. & Hobbs, R. (2007). The need for pluralism in landscape models: a reply to Dunn and Majer. Oikos. 16, 1419- 1421.
12. Makhdoum, M. (2014). Land use planning (15th Ed.). Tehran University Press. (In Farsi)
13. Makhdoum, M., Darvishsefat, A. A., Jafar Zadeh, H. & Makhdoum, A. R. (2013). Environmental Assessment and Planning with Geographic Information System (GIS) (4th Ed.). Tehran University Press. (In Farsi)
14. Malakniya, R., Feghhi, J., Makhdoum, M., Zobeyri, M. & Marvi Mohajer, M. R. (2011). Preparation of a specific ecological capability model for strategic planning in kheyroud Forest. Journal of Environment Researches. 1 (2), 13-18. (In Farsi)
15. Maram, F., Zarafshani, K., Mirakzade, A. & Maleki, A. (2016). Assessment and ranking appropriate agriculture land: kermanshah township. Journal of Geography and Environmental Planning. 61 (1), 131-146. (In Farsi)
16. Mendas, A. & Delali, A. (2012). Integration of multi criteria decision analysis in GIS to develop land suitability for agriculture: application to durum wheat cultivation in the region of mleta in algeria. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture. 83, 117–126.
17. Ministry of Jihad-e-Agriculture (2008) Determination of optimal cultivar and crop cultivation pattern in Iran. Cultivation pattern and special crop office of Ministry of Jihad-e-Agriculture. (In Farsi)
18. Motiee Langroudi, H., Nasiri, H., Azizi, A. & Mostafaie, A. (2012). Modeling the ecological potential of land from the perspective of agricultural and rangelands using fuzzy AHP method in GIS (marvdasht city case study). Journal of Land use planning. 6, 101-124. (In Farsi)
19. Najafifar, A. (2012).The role of landuse planning in optimal management of zagros forests (case study: sarab darrehshahr catchment, ilam province). Iranian Journal of Forest and Poplar Research. 19(4), 510-522. (In Farsi)
20. Nasiri, H., Alavi Panah, K., Matinfar, H. R., Azizi, A. & Hamzeh, M. (2012). Implementation of agricultural ecological capability model using integrated approach of PROMETHEE II and Fuzzy-AHP in GIS environment (case study: marvdasht county). Journal of Environmental Studies. 38 (3), 109-122. (In Farsi)
21. Nguyen T.T., Verdood, A., Tran, V.Y., Delbecque, N., Tran, T.C. & Ranst, E.V. (2015). Design of a GIS and multi-criteria based land evaluation procedure for sustainable land-use planning at the regional level. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment. 200, 1–11.
22. Noruzi Avargani, A., Noori, H. A. & Kiani Salmi, S. (2010). Assessment of environmental capacity for agricultural development (case study: choghakhor district, borujen city). Journal of Rural Research. 2, 91-116. (In Farsi)
23. Perpina, C., Martinez-Llario, J. C. & Perez-Navarro, A. (2013). Multi criteria assessment in GIS environments for siting biomass plants. Land Use Policy. 31, 326 – 335.
24. Pour Ahmad, A., Seyf Aldini, F. & Parnun, Z. (2011). Investigating the impact of immigration on land changes in islamshahr. Journal of Iranian Architecture and Urbanism. 6, 49-61. (In Farsi)
25. Radan, Z., Shariat, M., Landi, A., Jafarzade, N., Sanjarani poor, N. & Hosseini, S. (2017). Comparison ability between FAO and iran ecological models to estimate of capability ecological land for using pasture. Journal of Environmental Science and Technology. 18 (4), 90-102. (In Farsi)
26. Rashidi, A., Makhdoum, M., Feghhi, J. & Shrifi, M. (2011). Assessment of ecotourism in forests around the zaribar wetland using geographic information system (GIS). Journal of Environment Researches. 1 (2), 19-30. (In Farsi)
27. Reshmidevi, T. V., Eldho, T. L. & Jana, R. (2009). A GIS-integrated fuzzy rule-based inference system for land suitability evaluation in agricultural watersheds. Agricultural Systems. 101, 101 –109.
28. Shirmohammadi, I. (2015).Ecological capability assessment and development environmental impact assessment in karkas protected area by using destruction model by ecotourism planning and silviculture approach. M.Sc. Thesis. Faculty of Natural Resources University of Tehran, Iran. (In Farsi)
29. Zehtabiyan, Gh. R., Rafiee Emam, A., Alavi Panah, K. & Jafari, M. (2004). Investigating the groundwater of varamin plain to use irrigated agricultural land. Journal of Geographical Researches. 48, 91- 102. (In Farsi)
30. Zolekar, R.B. & Bhagat, V.S. (2015). Multi-criteria land suitability analysis for agriculture in hilly zone: remote sensing and GIS approach. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture. 118, 300 –321.