عنوان مقاله [English]
In order to evaluate of nitrogen use efficiency and agronomic characteristics of winter wheat to rate, time and method of nitrogen application, this study was carried out in the field of Payaam Nour Arak University in Markazi province in 2011. A factorial arrangement of treatment in a randomized complete block design with three replications was used. Factors were included 1- time of nitrogen application (T1= 50% of nitrogen in sowing date + 50% of nitrogen in tillering stage, T2= 50% of nitrogen in tillering stage + 50% of nitrogen in stem elongation, T3= 50% of nitrogen in stem elongation + 50% of nitrogen in heading stage), 2- rate of nitrogen application (R1= 150 kg ha-1 urea, R2= 300 kg ha-1 urea) and 3- method of nitrogen application (M1= mix with soil, M2= using by irrigation, M3= foliar application). Each plot consisted of 4 rows, 5 m long. Results indicated that the using time affected on the characteristics such as: stem height, peduncle and spike length, number of spike per m-2, number of grain per m-2, spike biological yield, economical yield of spike, and nitrogen use efficiency significantly. The effect of nitrogen rate was significant on stem height, peduncle and spike length, number of grain per m-2, spike biological yield and nitrogen use efficiency, too. Results indicated that the nitrogen use efficiency was significantly higher than of other treatments in foliar application of urea fertilizer (150.4 %) and using nitrogen by irrigation (14.07 %).
10. Janmohammadi, M., Ahmadi, A. & Poustini, K. (2010). Effect of leaf area reduction and nitrogen application on stomatal characteristics of flag leaf and grain yield of wheat under deficit irrigation. Eletronic Journal of Crop Production. 3 (4): 177-194. (In Farsi).
11. Kazemini, S.A.R., Ghadiri, H., Karimian, N.A., Kamgar haghighi, A.A. & Kheradnam, M. (2008). Interaction effect of nitrogen and organic manure on growth and yield of wheat. Science and technology of Agricultural and Natural Resources. 12 (45 b):461-472. (In Farsi).
12. Maleki, A., Majidi Haravan, A., Heydari Sharifabad, H. & Nourmohammadi, Gh. (2009). Evaluatio of native and breeding cultivars of bread wheat in drought stress. Journal of New Agricultural Sciences. 5 (16): 81-91. (In Farsi).
13. Miranzadeh, H., Emam, Y., Pilesjö, P. & Seyyedi, H. (2011). Water use efficiency of four dryland wheat cultivars under different levels of nitrogen fertilization. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology. 13: 843-854.
14. Modhej, A., Naderi, A., Emam, Y., Aynehband, A. & Nourmohammadi, Gh. (2009). Effect of Different Nitrogen Levels on Grain Yield, Grain Protein Content and Agronomic Nitrogen Use Efficiency in Wheat Genotypes under Optimum and Post-anthesis Heat Stress Conditions. Seed and Plant Journal. 25-4 (4): 353-371. (In Farsi).
15. Modhej, A., Naderi, A., Aynehband, A., Emam, Y., Nourmohammadi, Gh. & Kaivan, E. (2011). Evaluation of the effects of post-anthesis heat stress and nitrogen levels on grain yield and grain growth of wheat genotypes under Khuzestan conditions. Agronomy Journal (Pajouhesh & Sazandegi), 92: 9-17. (In Farsi).
16. Navabpour, S. & Kazemi, G. (2013). Study the relations between grain yield and related traits in wheat by path analysis. Eletronic Journal of Crop Production. 6(1):191-203. (In Farsi).
17. Paknejad, F., Jami AlAhmadi, M., Pazoki, A.R. & Nasri, M. (2008). Investigation of the drought stress effects on yield and yield components in wheat cultivars. Environmental Stresses in Agricultural Sciences. 1(1):1-15.
18. Peltonen, J. (1992). Early development stage used for timing supplemental nitrogen application to spring wheat .Crop Sciences. 32: 1029-1033.
19. Power, J.F., Wiese, R. & Flowerday, D. (2000). Managing nitrogen for water quality: Lesson from management systems evaluation area. Journal of Environment Quality. 29:335-366.
20. Rahimizadeh, M., Kashani, A., Zare Faizabadi, A., Koocheki, A. R. & Nassiri Mahallati, M. (2010). Investigation of nitrogen use efficiency in wheat-based double cropping systems under different rate of nitrogen and return of crop residue. Eletronic Journal of Crop Production. 3 (3): 125-142. (In Farsi).
21. Rauf, M., Munir, M., Hassan, M., Ahmad, M. & Afzal, M. (2007). Performance of wheat genotypes under osmotic stress at germination and early seedling growth stage. African Journal of Agricultral Research. 6: 971-975.
22. Sadeghi, f. (2014). Estimation of Genetic Structure of Yield and Yield Components in Bread Wheat using Diallele Method. Journal of Crop Breeding. 6(13): 101-113. (In Farsi).
23. Seyedi, S. M. & Rezvani moghaddam, P. (2011). Study of yield, yield components and nitrogen use efficiency in using of compost, biological manure and urea in Triticum aestivum. Journal of Agroecology. 3 (3): 309-319. (In Farsi).
24. Shahsavari, N. & Saffari, M. (2005). Effect of amount of nitrogen on yield and yield components of three bread wheat cultivars in Kerman. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 18 (1): 81-87. (In Farsi).
25. Shekoofa, A. & Emam, Y. (2008). Effects of nitrogen fertilization and plant growth regulators (PGRs) on yield of wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) cv. Shiraz. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology. 10: 101-108.
26. Soltani, A., A. Robertson & A. M. Manschadi. (2006). Modeling chickpea growth and development: nitrogen accumulation and use. Field Crops Research. 99: 24-34.
27. Soltani, A. & B. Torabi. (2009). Crop Modeling Case studies. Jahad Daneshgahi Mashaad. Press. 232 pages.
28. Soughi, H., Kazemi, M., Kalateh Arabi, M., Shykh, F., Abroudi, S.A.M. & Askar, M. (2009). Effect of different amounts of foliar- and soil- applied N on yield and yield components of promising bread wheat (Triticum aestivum) lines in Gorgan. Eletronic Journal of Crop Production. 2 (4): 167-176. (In Farsi).
29. Zhao, R.F., Chen, X.P., Zhang, F.S., Zhang, H., Schroder, J. & Romheld, V. (2006). Fertilization and nitrogen balance in a wheat-maize rotation system in North China. Agronomy Journal. 98: 935-945.