نوع مقاله : مقاله پژوهشی
1 استادیار گروه زراعت و اصلاح نباتات، دانشکده کشاورزی، دانشگاه تهران
2 گروه زراعت و اصلاح نباتات، دانشکده کشاورزی، دانشگاه تهران
3 دانش آموخته کارشناسی ارشد گروه زراعت و اصلاح نباتات، دانشکده کشاورزی، دانشگاه تهران
4 دانشجوی دکتری گروه زراعت و اصلاح نباتات، دانشکده کشاورزی، دانشگاه تهران
عنوان مقاله [English]
In order to evaluate and select drought tolerance genotypes in common bean and identify the best indices for drought tolerance, an experiment was conducted at research field University of Tehran in Karaj in 2015-2016 growing season. In this study, 102 common bean genotype were evaluated in an augment design under normal irrigated and drought stress (non-irrigation from flowering stage until the end of growing season) condition. Average values of grain yield and drought tolerance indexes and simple correlation coefficients of indexes with irrigation and dry farm yield showed that indices including MP, GMP and STI were the most suitable criteria for screening bean’s genotypes. In 3-dimensional graphs, referring to MP, STI, and GMP indexes and grain yield under dry farming and irrigation condition, 100,63,47,88 and 76 genotypes were identified as genotypes with high production and tolerant to intensive drought in A group. Actually these genotypes yielded most under both irrigation and dry farming conditions.
Cluster analysis based on investigating indices and yield under drought stress and non-stress conditions showed that genotypes was grouped in three clusters and most of drought tolerant genotypes with high yield were grouped in third cluster, while most of sensitive genotypes to drought stress were grouped in the second cluster.
11. Naseh-ghafoori, I., Bihamta, M., Zali, A., Afzali mohamadabadi, M. & Dori, H. (2010) Effect of drought Stress on Yield and yield components and Determination of the Best drought Stress Index in Common Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) Journal. of Plant Production, 17(4),71-88
12. Passioura, J. (2007). The drought environment: Physical, biological and agricultural perspectives. Journal of Experiment Botany, 58,113-117
13. Rajaram. S. & Van Ginkle, M. (2001). Mexico, 50years of international wheat breeding. Lavoisier pub., Paris, France.
14. Rosielle, A. A. & Hamblin, J. (1987). Theoretical aspects of selection for yield in stress and non-stress environments. Crop Science, 21, 943.946.
15. Roustaii, M., Zadhassan, E. & Majidi. E. (2005). Adaptability and stability analysis of grain yield in advanced bread wheat lines for drought stress in cold and moderate dry land areas of Iran. Abst. Inter. Drought-II, Rome-Italy .
16. Safavi, A., Pourdad, S. S. & Jamshid Moghaddam, M. (2011). Identification of drought resistant genotypes in sunflower (Helianthus annus L.). Seed and Plant Improvement Journal, 27(2), 129-148. (In Farsi).
17. Soltani, A., .Khoie F. R, Ghassemi, K. & Moghaddam, M. (2001). A simulation study of chickpea crop response to limited irrigation in semi-arid environments. Agric WaterManag. 49