عنوان مقاله [English]
To evaluate the grain yield stability of rapeseed promising lines in different environmental conditions, thirteen spring oilseed rape genotypes were assessed in a randomized complete block design with three replications in four locations (Karaj, Sari, Gorgan and Zabol) during two years (2015-2017). Simple analysis of variance showed that there was a significant difference between rapeseed lines in terms of grain yield at a probability level of 1%, which indicates that there is enough genetic diversity between them. In combined analysis of variance, the effects of year, location, year × location and genotype × location were also significant at 1% probability level. The comparison of mean grain yield showed that the rapeseed lines Simba, L104 and RGS003 produced the highest grain yield of 3105, 3058, 3032 kg ha-1, respectively. For stability analysis, different methods of stability including one-variable and regression methods (12 methods in total) were performed. Based on the integration of the results of these methods, three rapeseed lines Simba, L104 and RGS003 were stable and high yielding. For complementary studies, it will be recommended that these stable and high-yielding rapeseed lines be used in farm trials in target areas under farmer's conditions.
10. Lin, C. S. & Binns, M. R. (1989). Comparison of unpredictable environmental variation generated by year and by seeding- time factor for measuring type 4 stability. Theoretical and Applied Genetics. 78: 61-64.
11. Lin, C. S., Binns, M. R. & Lefcovitch, L. P. (1986). Stability analysis: where do we stand? Crop Science, 26: 894-900.
12. Mahler, K. A. & Auld, D. L. (1991). Effect of production environment on yield and quality of winter rapeseed. In Proceeding of. 8th International Rapeseed congress, Saskatoon, Canada Pp. 978-983.
13. Mortazavian, M. & Azizi-Nia, S. (2014). Nonparametric stability analysis in multi environment trial of canola. Turk Journal Field Crops, 19: 108-117.
14. Pourdad, S. S. & Moghadam, M. J. (2013). Study on genotype×environment interaction through GGE biplot for seed yield in spring rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) in rain-fed condition. Journal of Crop Breeding, 5: 1-14. (In Farsi).
15. Sabaghnia, N. (2005). Evaluation of genotype and environment interaction of grain yield in winter lentil. M.Sc. thesis, Tarbiat Modares University. (In Farsi).
16. Tesemma, T., Tsegaye, S., Belay, G., Bechere, E. & Mitiku, D. (1998). Stability of performance of tetraploid wheat landraces in the Ethiopian Highland. Euphytica, 102: 301–308.
Vaezi, B., Ahmadi, J. and Pour-Aboughadareh, A. R. (2015). Stability analysis of barley advanced lines under Gachsaran tropical environment. Cereal Research, 5 (3): 261-272. (In Farsi