Alikhani, H. & G. R. Savabeghi. (2006). Vermicomposting for sustainable agriculture. Tehran University Pub. of Jahad. (In Farsi).
Amanolahi-Baharvand, Z., Zahedi, H. & Rafiee, M. (2014). Effect of vermicompost and chemical fertilizers on growth parameters of three corn cultivars. Journal of applied science and agriculture, 9(9), 22-26.
Arancon, N. Q., Edwards, C. A. & Bierman, P. (2006). Influences of vermicomposts on field strawberries: effects on soil microbial and chemical properties. Bioresource Technology, 97, 831–840.
Arancon, N. Q., Edwards, C. A., Bierman, P., Welch, C. & Metzger, J. D. (2004). Influence of vermicompost on field strawberries. Bioresource Technology, 93, 145-153.
Dash, M. C. & Petra, U. C. (2010). Vermicompost production and nitrogen contribution to soil by a tropical earthworm population from a grassland site in Orissa India. Ecological and Biological Soil Journal, 16, 79–83.
Eghball, B. (2002). Soil properties as influenced by phosphorus- and nitrogen-based manure and compost applications. Agronomy Journal, 94, 128–135.
Eghball, B., Ginting, D. & Gilley, J. E. (2004). Residual Effects of Manure and Compost Applications on Corn Production and Soil Properties. Agronomy Journal, 96, 442- 447.
Ezumah, H. C., Nam, N. K. & Walker, P. (2007). Maize- cowpea intercropping as affected by nitrogen fertilization. Agronomy Journal, 79, 275-280.
5. Bremner, J. M. & Mulvaney, C. S. (1982). Nitrogen-Total. In: Methods of soil analysis. Part 2. Chemical and microbiological properties, Page, A.L., Miller, R.H. and Keeney, D.R. Eds., American Society of Agronomy, Soil Science Society of America, Madison, Wisconsin, 595-624.
10. Hanway, J. J. (2004). Growth Stages of Corn (Zea mays, L.). Agronomy Journal Abstract, 55 (5), 487-492.
11. Hofman G. & Cleemput. O. V. (2004). Soil and Plant Nitrogen. First version, IFA Press, Paris, France.
12. Jat, R. S. & Ahlawat, I. P. S. (2006). Direct and residual effect of vermicompost biofertilizers and phosphorus on soil nutrient dynamic and productivity of chickpea- fodder maize sequence. Journal of Sustainable Agriculture, 28: 41-54.
13. Jeyabal, A. & Kuppuswamy, G. (2001). Recycling of organic wastes for the production of vermicompost and its response in rice-legume cropping system and soil fertility. European Journal of Agronomy, 15(3),153–170.
14. Jokela, W. E. & Randall, G. W. (1997). Corn yield and residual soil nitrate as affected by time and rate of nitrogen application. Agronomy Journal, 81, 720- 726.
15. Kamprath, E. J., Moll, R. & Rodriguez, H. (1999). Effects of nitrogen fertilization and recurrent selection on performance of hybrid populations of corn. Agronomy Journal, 74, 955- 958.
16. Kannayan, S. (2002). Biofertilizers for sustainable crop production, pp, 9-49. in: Biotechnology of biofertilizers. Ed., Kannayan, Narosa Publishing House, New Delhi, India.
17. Karimi, H., Mazaheri, D., Peighambari, S. A. & Mirabzadeh Ardekani, M. (2011). Effect of organic fertilizers and mineral fertilizer consumption on grain yield and yield components of Corn Single Cross 704. Iranian Journal of Agricultural Science, 13(4), 611-626.
18. Keskin, B., Akdeniz, H., Yimaz, I. H. & Turan, N. (2005). Yield and quality of forage corn (Zea mays L.) as influenced by cultivar and nitrogen rate. Agronomy Journal, 4(2), 138-141.
19. Kumar, K. V., Sudarshan, M. R., Dangi, K. S. & Reddy, S. M. (2013). Character association and path coefficient analysis for seed yield in quality protein maize Zea mays L. Journal of Research ANGRAU, 41(2), 153-157.
20. Majidian, M. (2008). Effects of nitrogen fertilizer, manure, and water stress in agro systems during different growth stages on quantitative and qualitative agronomic characteristics of corn (zea mays L.). Ph.D. Thesis. Faculty of Agriculture Tarbiat modares university, Tehran, Iran.
21. Mamo, M., Rosen, C. J., Halbach, T. R. & Moncrief, J. F. (1998).
Corn yield and nitrogen uptake in sandy soils amended with vermicompost and municipal solid waste compost. Journal of Production Agriculture, 11, 460-475.
22. Marjavi, A. & Jahadakbar, M. R. (2002). Effect of municipal compost on chemical characteristics of soil, quality and quantity traits of sugar beet. Journal of Sugar beet, 18(1), 1-14.
23. Mohammadian, M. & Malakouti, M. J. (2002). Effect of two types of composts on soil physical and chemical properties and corn yield. Journal of Water and Soil Science, 16, 144-151.
24. Nardi, S., Pizzeghello, D., Muscolo, A. & Vianello, A. (2009). Physiological effects of vermicomposting and humic substances on higher plants. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 34, 1527–1536.
25. Rafiee, M. (2014). Corn (Proceedings). Sarva Pup. Tehran. 237pp.
26. Rigi, M. R. (2003). Study of greenhouse effect three type of vermicompost and nitrogen on yield and chemical composition of corn and rice. MSC.
27. Thesis. Faculty of Agriculture Shiraz University, Egypt.
28. Roy, D. K. & Singh, B. P. (2006). Effect of level and time of nitrogen application with and without vermicompost on yield, yield attributes and quality of malt barley (Hordeum vulgare). Indian Journal of Agronomy, 51, 40-42.
29. Saha, S., Appireddy, G. K., Kundu, S. & Gupta, H. S. (2007). Comparative efficiency of three organic manures at varying rates of its application to baby corn. Agronomy and Soil Science. 53, 507-517.
30. Salwa, M. A. Q. & Al-Shormillesy, I. (2005). Effect of splitting different nitrogen fertilizer levels on productivity of maize Zagazig. Journal of Agricultural Research, 32(1), 1-21.
31. Sharif, M., Khattak, R. A. & Sarir, M. S. (2002). Effect of different levels of lignitic coal derived humic acid on growth of maize plants. Plant Analysis, 33, 3567–3580.
32. Sharma, A. K. (2004). Biofertilizers for sustainable agriculture. Agro bios, India, 351 pp.
33. Sing, R., Sharma, R. R., Kumar, S., Gupta, R. K. & Patil, R. T. (2008). Vermicompost substitution influences growth, physiological disorders, fruit yield and quality of strawberry (Fragaria xananassa Duch.). Bioresource Technology, 99, 8507–8511.
34. Singer, J. W., Kohler, K. A., Liebman, M., Richard, T. L., Cambardella, C. A. & Buhler, D. D. (2004). Tillage and compost affect yield of corn, soybean, and wheat and soil fertility. Agronomy Journal, 96, 531–537.
35. Singh, B. & Faroda, A. S. (2004). Physiological parameters of Brassica species as affected by irrigation and nitrogen management on aridisoils. Indian Journal of Agriculture Science, 39, 426-443.
36. Thelan, S. K., Thakral, K. K. & Nandal, J. K. (2004). Effect of Azotobacter on plant growth and seed yield of fennel (Foeniculum vulgare). Haryana Journal of Horticultural Science, 33, 277-288.
37. Thind, S. S., Sing, M., Sidhu, A. S. & Chbibba, I. M. (2002). Influence of continuous application of organic manures and nitrogen fertilizer on crop yield, N uptake and nutrient status under maize- wheat rotation. Journal Research of Panjal Agriculture, 39, 357-361.
38. Yaniv, Z. Shabelsky E. & Schafferman, D. (1999). Colocynt h: Potential arid land oilseed from on ancient cucurbit. ASHS press. Alexandria, VA. 257-261.
39. Zaremanesh, H., Nasiri, B. & Amiri, A. (2007). The effect of vermicompost biological fertilizer on corn yield. Journal of Materials and Environmental Science, 8(1), 154-159.