Arnon, D.I., 1949. Copper enzymes in isolated chloroplasts; polyphenol-oxidase in Beta vulgaris.
Plant Physiol. 24, 1-15.
Agarwal, S. & Pandey, V. (2004). Antioxidant enzyme responses to NaCl stress in Cassia angustifolia. Plant Biology, 48, 555-560.
Alfonso, L. V. & Martin-Mex, R. (2007). Effect of salicylic acid on the bioproductivity of plants. Springer, 15-23.
Amiri, A., Sirous-Mehr, A. R., Yadollahi, P., Asgharpur, M. R. & Ismail Zadeh Bahabadi, S. (2016). Effect of drought stress and spraying salicylic acid and chitosan on photosynthetic pigmentation and antioxidant enzymes of safflower. Journal of Crop Agricultural, 18(2), 453-466. (In Farsi)
Asadi Kavan, Zh., Ghorbanli, M. & Sateei, A. (2010). The effect of drought stress and exogenous ascorbate on photosynthetic pigments, flavonoids, phenol compounds and lipid peroxidation in Pimpinella anisum L. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, 25(4): 456-469.
Bayan, M., Amini, F. & Askari, M. (2014). Effect of salicylic acid on organic osmolites accumulation and antioxidant activity of Nitraria shoberi L. under drought stress Conditions. Journal of Plant Production, 20 (4): 177-188. (In Farsi)
Bowler, C., Van Montagu, M. & Inze, D. (1992). Superoxie dismutase and stress tolerance. Annual review of plant physiology and plant molecular biology, 43, 83-116.
Chen, G. X. & Asada, K. (1989). Ascorbate peroxidase in tea leaves: occurrence of two isozymes and the differences in their enzymatic and molecular propertyes. Plant Cell Physiology, 30, 987–998.
10. Creelman, R.A., Tierney, M.L. & Mullet, J.E. (1992). Jasmonic acid/methyl jasmonate accumulate in wounded soybean hypocotyls and modulate wound gene expression. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 89: 4938-4941.
11. Dragana Jakovljevic, D., Milan Stankovic, S. & Marina Topuzovic, D. (2013). Seasonal variability of Chelidonium majus L. secondary metabolites content and antioxidant activity. Experimental and Clinical Sciences, 12, 260-268.
12. Egert, M. & Tevini, M. (2002). Influence of drought on some physiological parameters symptomatic for oxidative stress in leaves of chives (Allium schoenoprasum). Environmental and Experimental Botany, 48, 43-49.
13. El-Tayeb, M. A. (2005). Response of barley grain to the interactive effect of salinity and salicylic acid. Plant Growth Regulation, 45, 215-225.
14. Esfandiari, A., Tajik, T., Shakerpour, M. & Firoozabadi, M. (2010). The destructive effects of active oxygen species on cell defense ability with increasing age of leaves in wheat. Production of Crops, 3, 219-227. (In Farsi)
15. Eskandari-Zanjani, K., Shiranirad, A. M., Moradi-Aghdam, A. & Taherkhani, T. (2012). Effect of salicylic acid application in salt stress conditions on physiological and morphological characteristics of Artemisia (Artemisia annua L.). Ecophysiology of Crop Plants, 4(24), 428-415. (In Farsi)
16. Fabriki-Ourang, S. & Mehrabad-Pourbenab, S. (2016). Study of drought and salinity effect on morphological and biochemical characteristics on satureja hortensis L. Echophytochimistry of Medicinal Plants. 15(4), 23-35. (In Farsi)
17. Fathi, GH., Esmaeilpour, B. & Jalilvan, P. (2015). Plant growth regulator (principles and application). Mashhad Jahadeh Daneshgahi Press. (In Farsi)
18. Ghai, N., Setia, R. C. & Setia, N. (2002). Effect of paclobutrazol and salicylic acid on chlorophyll content, hill activity and yield components in Brassica napus L. Phytomorphology, 52, 83-87.
19. Hausladen, A., Alscher, R.G. (1993). Glutathione. In: R.G. Alscher, J.L. Hess, (Ed), Antioxidants in higher Plants. (pp. 1–30.) Boca Raton, CRC Press.
20. Horvath, E., Pal, M., Szalai, G., Paldi, E. & Janda, T. (2007). Exogenous 4-hydroxybenzoic acid and salicylic acid modulate the effect of short-term drought and freezing stress on wheat plants. Biologia Plantarum, 51:480-487.
21. Horvath, E., Szalai, G. & Janda, T. (2000). Induction of abiotic Stress tolerance by salicylic acid signaling: Review. Plant Growth Regulation, 26, 290-300.
22. Jafarzadeh, L., Omidi, H. & Bustani, A. (2013). The effect of drought and nitrogen biofertilizer on some biochemical characteristics of spring flower. Journal of Iranian Biology, 2(27), 180-193. (In Farsi)
23. Jung, S. (2004). Effect of chlorophyll reduction in Arabidopsis thaliana by methyl jasmonate or norflurazon on antioxidant systems. Journal of Plant Physiology and Biochemistry, 42, 231-255.
24. Kang, G. Z., Wang, C. H., Sun, G. C. & Wang, Z. X. (2003). Salicylic acid changes activities of H2O2- metabolizin.g enzymes and increases the chilling tolerance of banana seedlings. Environmental and Experimental Botany, 50, 9-15.
25. Kaydan, D., Yagmur, M. & Okut, N. (2007). Effects of salicylic acid on the growth and some physiological characters in salt stressed wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Tarim Bilimleri Dergisi, 13(2), 114-119.
26. Lawlor, D. W. & Cornic, G. (2002). Photosynthetic carbon assimilation and associated metabolism in relation to water deficits in higher plants. Plant Cell and Environment, 25, 275-294.
27. Niakan, M. & Zanganeh, A. (2015). Effect of drought stress and salicylic acid on the activity of antioxidant enzymes in Fenugreek. Iranian Plant Ecophysiological studies, 33(1): 38-45. (In Farsi)
28. Petrov, V. D. & Breusegem, F. V. (2012). Hydrogen peroxide-a central hub for information flow in plant cells. Cell Biology, 14, 1093-1206.
29. Ramroudi, M. & Khamar, A. R. (2013). Interaction effects of salicylic acid solution and irrigation treatments on some quantitative, qualitative and osmotic parameters of basil. Applied Research of Plant Ecophysiology, 1(1), 19-32.
30. Rauf-Fard, F., Sharifi, M., Omidbeigi, R., Sefidkon, F., Bahmanesh, M. & Ahmadi, N. (2014). The Effect of methyl-jasmonate on metabolism enzymes and phenolic materials in agustact drug. Iranian Journal of Medicinal Plants and Herbs Research, 30(3), 369-361. (In Farsi)
31. See, K. S., Bhatt, A. & Keng, C. L. (2011). Effect of sucrose and methyl jasmonate on biomass and anthocyanin production in cell suspension culture of Melastoma malabathricum. International Journal of Tropical Biology and Conservation, 59(2), 597- 606.
32. Senaratna, T., Touchell, D., Bunn, E. & Dixon, K. (2000). Acetyl salicylic acid (Asprin) and salicylic acid induce multiple stress tolerance in bean and tomato plants. Plant Growth Regulation, 30, 157-161.
33. Shabani, L. & Ehsanpour, A. (2009). Induction of antioxidant enzymes, phenolic compounds and flavonoids in cultivation in licorice using methyl-jasmonate and salicylic acid. Iranian Biology, 22(4), 691-703. (In Farsi)
34. Tsuchiya, T., Ohta, H., Okawa, K., Lwamatsu, A., Shimada, H., Masuda, T. & Takamiya, K. I. (1995). Cloning of chlorophyllase, the key enzyme in chlorophyll degradation: finding of a lipase motif and the induction by methyl jasmonate. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 96(26), 15362-15367.
35. Upadhyaya, A., Sankhla, D., Davis, T. D., Sankhla, N. & Smith, B. N. (1985). Effect of paclobutrazol on the activities of some enzymes of activated oxygen metabolism and lipid peroxidation in senescing soybean leaves. Journal of Plant Physiology, 121, 453-461.
36. Yu, L.J., Lan, W.Z., Qin, W.M. & Xu, H.B. (2001). Effects of salicylic acid on fungal elicitor induced membrane-lipid peroxidation and Taxol production in cell suspension cultures of Taxus chinensis. Process Biochemistry.37:477-82.
37. Yu, Z. Z., Fu, C., Han, Y. S., Li, Y. X. & Zhao, D. X. (2006). Salicylic acid enhances jaceosidin and syringin production in cell cultures of Saussurea medusa. Biotechnology Letter, 28, 1027-1031.