عنوان مقاله [English]
This study conducted to evaluating adaptability and seed yeild stability of 19 soybean purelines and Kousar cultvar (check) in three regions: Karaj, Khoram abad and Moghan in during 1392 and 1393 years. For this purpose after preparing soil and planing experimental design, genotype seeds planted in the respective plots. The usual agronomic attentions carried out at growth stages and each genotype yeild estimated after harvest. Combined analysis of variance according to AMMI model, ASV parameter, Biplot Genotypes & Environments means versus IPCA1 and Biplot IPCA1 versus IPCA2 computed by Genstat Ver.12 . the results of ANOVA and AMMI analysis showed that genotye and environment additive effects and “Genotype x Environment” multiplicative effect are significant in % 1 level. Sum of squares of genotype, environment and Gen. × Env. factors founded % 4, % 46 and % 13 of total Sum of squares respectivily. Also according to ASV parameter and results of 1 and 3 biplots three genotypes: G10 (Spry × Nemaha/7) , G16 ( Spry x Savoy/3) and G20 (Kousar) were the most stable and genotype G10 (Spry × Nemaha/7) selected as the best genotype considering the yeild (2764 Kg/ha) and stability.
10. Ebdon, J. S. & Gauch, H. G. (2002a). Additive main effect and multiplicative interaction analysis of national turfgrass performance trials: Interpretation of genotype x environment interaction. Crop Sci. 42:489-496.
11. Gurmu, F., Mohammed, H. & Alemaw, G. (2009). Genotype x Environment interactions and stability of soybean for grain yield and nutrition quality. African Crop Science Journal. 17, 87-99.
12. Jha, S.K., Singh, N.K., Kumar, R.A., Agrawal, P.K., Bhatt, J.C., Guleria, S.K., Lone, A.A., Sudan, R.S., Singh, K.P. & Mahajan, V. (2013). Additive main effects and multiplicative interaction analysis for grain yield of short duration maize hybrids in North-Western Himalayas. Indian Journal of Genetics & Plant Breeding. 73: 29-35.
13. Kaya, Y., Akçura, M. & Taner, S. (2006). GGE biplot analysis of multi environment yield trials in bread wheat. Turkish Journal of Agriculture and Forestry, 30:325-337.
14. Kempton, R.A. 1984. The use of biplot in interpreting variety by environment interaction. Journal of
15. Agriculture Science Cambridge. 122: 335-342.
16. Pacheco, R. M., Duarte, J. B., Souza, P. I. M., Silva, S. A. & Nunes, J. (2009). Key locations for soybean genotype assessment in Central Brazil. Pesquisa Agropecuária Brasileia. 44 ( 5), 478-486.
17. Payne, R.W., Harding, S. A., Murray, D. A. & Soutar, D. M. ( 2009). GenStat Release 12. Published by VSN International, 5 The Waterhouse, Waterhouse Street, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire HP1 1ES, UK.
18. Perkinz, J.M. (1972). The principal component analysis of genotype environment interaction and physical measures of the environment. Hered. 29: 51-57.
19. Samonte, S. O. P. B., Wilson, L. T., McClung, A. & Mand Medley, J. C. (2005) Targeting cultivars onto rice growing environments using AMMI and SREG GGE biplot analysis. Crop Science 45: 2414-2424.
20. Silveira, D. A., Pricinotto,L. F., Nardino, M., Bahry, C. A., Cavenaghi Prete, C.E. & Cruz, L. (2016). Determination of the adaptability and stability of soybean cultivars in different locations and at different sowing times in Parana state using the AMMI and Eberhart and Russel methods. Seminar: Ciências Agrárias, Londrina. 37( 6), 3973-3982.
21. Tarakanovas, P. & Sprainaitis, A. (2005). Main additive effect and multiplicative interaction analysis of white clover genetic resources. Biologija, 04:38-42.
22. Unknown . (2017). Agriculture statistics. Center of information and communication technology. Deputy of planning and economic affairs . Ministry of Agriculture Jihad. Retrieved Dec. 25, 2017. http://www.amar.maj.ir
24. investigation based on the GGE biplot. Crop Sciences, 40: 597-605.
25. Yan, W. (2011). GGE Biplot vs. AMMI Graphs for Genotype by Environment Data Analysis. Journal of the India Society of Agricultural Statistics, 65:181-193.
26. Yates, F. & Cochran, W. G. (1956). The analysis of experiments. J. Agric. Sci. 14 : 742-754.
27. Finlay, K. W. And Wilkinson. G. N., (1963). The analysis of adaptation in plant breeding programe. Aust. J. Agric. Res. 14: 742- 754.
28. Zobel , R. W., Wright, M. J., and Gauch, H. G. (1988). Statistical analysis of a yield trial. Agron. J. 80: 388-39.