Basford, K.E. & Cooper, M. (1998). Genotype by environment interactions and some
considerations of their implication for wheat breeding in Australia. Australian Journal of
Agricultural Research, 49: 154-175.
Bhartiya, A., Aditya, J.P., Pushpendra, K. S., Purwar, J.P. & Agarwal, A. (2017) AMMI & GGE biplot analysis of multi environment yield trial of soybean in North Western Himalayan state Uttarakhand of India. Legume Research Journal, 40 (2) , 306-312.
Buitrago, I. C., Mc Intire, E. Q. & Mendoza, M. G. (2011). Identifying mega‑environments to enhance the use of superior rice genotypes in Panama. Pesquisa Agropecuária Brasileira., Brasília, (46) 9, 1061-1069.
Campbell, B.T. & Jones, M. A. (2005). Assessment of genotype x environment interactions for yield and fiber quality in cotton performance trials. Euphytica, 144:69-78.
Campton, R. A. (1963). The use of biplots in stability among oat lines. Crop Sci. 33: 423-426.
Chaudhary, K. J.& Wu, J. (2012). Stability analysis for yeild and seed quality of soybean [ Glycine max (L.) Merril] across different environment in eastern South Dakota. Annual Conference on Applied Statistics in Agriculture. Retrieved Aug. 4, 2017. .http://newprairiepress.org/agstatconference/2012/proceedings/11
Eberhart, S. A. & Russel, W. A. (1966). Stability parameters for comparing varieties. Crop Sci. 6: 36-40.
10. Ebdon, J. S. & Gauch, H. G. (2002a). Additive main effect and multiplicative interaction analysis of national turfgrass performance trials: Interpretation of genotype x environment interaction. Crop Sci. 42:489-496.
11. Gurmu, F., Mohammed, H. & Alemaw, G. (2009). Genotype x Environment interactions and stability of soybean for grain yield and nutrition quality. African Crop Science Journal. 17, 87-99.
12. Jha, S.K., Singh, N.K., Kumar, R.A., Agrawal, P.K., Bhatt, J.C., Guleria, S.K., Lone, A.A., Sudan, R.S., Singh, K.P. & Mahajan, V. (2013). Additive main effects and multiplicative interaction analysis for grain yield of short duration maize hybrids in North-Western Himalayas. Indian Journal of Genetics & Plant Breeding. 73: 29-35.
13. Kaya, Y., Akçura, M. & Taner, S. (2006). GGE biplot analysis of multi environment yield trials in bread wheat. Turkish Journal of Agriculture and Forestry, 30:325-337.
14. Kempton, R.A. 1984. The use of biplot in interpreting variety by environment interaction. Journal of
15. Agriculture Science Cambridge. 122: 335-342.
16. Pacheco, R. M., Duarte, J. B., Souza, P. I. M., Silva, S. A. & Nunes, J. (2009). Key locations for soybean genotype assessment in Central Brazil. Pesquisa Agropecuária Brasileia. 44 ( 5), 478-486.
17. Payne, R.W., Harding, S. A., Murray, D. A. & Soutar, D. M. ( 2009). GenStat Release 12. Published by VSN International, 5 The Waterhouse, Waterhouse Street, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire HP1 1ES, UK.
18. Perkinz, J.M. (1972). The principal component analysis of genotype environment interaction and physical measures of the environment. Hered. 29: 51-57.
19. Samonte, S. O. P. B., Wilson, L. T., McClung, A. & Mand Medley, J. C. (2005) Targeting cultivars onto rice growing environments using AMMI and SREG GGE biplot analysis. Crop Science 45: 2414-2424.
20. Silveira, D. A., Pricinotto,L. F., Nardino, M., Bahry, C. A., Cavenaghi Prete, C.E. & Cruz, L. (2016). Determination of the adaptability and stability of soybean cultivars in different locations and at different sowing times in Parana state using the AMMI and Eberhart and Russel methods. Seminar: Ciências Agrárias, Londrina. 37( 6), 3973-3982.
21. Tarakanovas, P. & Sprainaitis, A. (2005). Main additive effect and multiplicative interaction analysis of white clover genetic resources. Biologija, 04:38-42.
22. Unknown . (2017). Agriculture statistics. Center of information and communication technology. Deputy of planning and economic affairs . Ministry of Agriculture Jihad. Retrieved Dec. 25, 2017. http://www.amar.maj.ir
Yan, W., Hunt, L.A., Sheng, Q. & Szlavnics, Z. (2002). Cultivar evaluation and mega-environment
24. investigation based on the GGE biplot. Crop Sciences, 40: 597-605.
25. Yan, W. (2011). GGE Biplot vs. AMMI Graphs for Genotype by Environment Data Analysis. Journal of the India Society of Agricultural Statistics, 65:181-193.
26. Yates, F. & Cochran, W. G. (1956). The analysis of experiments. J. Agric. Sci. 14 : 742-754.
27. Finlay, K. W. And Wilkinson. G. N., (1963). The analysis of adaptation in plant breeding programe. Aust. J. Agric. Res. 14: 742- 754.
28. Zobel , R. W., Wright, M. J., and Gauch, H. G. (1988). Statistical analysis of a yield trial. Agron. J. 80: 388-39.