Abbasdokht, H. & Edalatpisheh, M. R. (2012). Effect of seed priming and different levels of urea on yield and yield component of two corn (Zea mays L.) hybrids. IranianJournal of Crop Science,3,381-389. (In Farsi)
Abbasdokht, H., Makarian, H., Ahmadi Sharaf , H., Gholami, A. & Rahimi, M. (2012). The study of integrated weed management (IWM), emphasizing the effect of seed priming on yield and yield components of maize (Zea mayz L.). Iranian Weed Research Journal, 63-76. (In Farsi).
Adsemoye, A. O. & Kloeppe, J. W. (2009). Plant-microbes interactions in enhanced fertilizer-use efficiency. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology, 85 (1), 1-12.
Anandhi, S. & Ramanujam. M. P. (1997). Effect of salicylic acid on black gram (Vigna mungo) cultivars. Indian Journal ofPlant Physiology, 2, 138-141.
Arnon, A. N. (1967). Method of extraction of chlorophyll in the plants. Agronomy Journal, 23, 112-121.
Ashraf, M. & Rauf, H. (2001). Inducing salt tolerance in maize through seed priming with chloride salts: growth and ion transport at early growth stage. Acta Physiological Plantarum. 23, 407-414.
Auge´ R. M. (2001).Water relations, drought and vesicular-arbuscular mycorrhizal symbiosis. Mycorrhizae, 11, 34-42.
Belkhadi, A., Hediji, H., Abbes, Z., Nouairi, I., Barhoumi, Z., Zarrouk, M., Chaibi, W. & Cocks, J. W. (2003). Plant density effects on tropical corn forage masses, morphology and nutritive value. Agronomy Journal, 90, 93-96.
Ceirwyn S. J. (1994). Analytical Chemistry Of Foods. Springer US. PP.314.
10. Davidson, D. J & Chevalier, P. M. (1992). Storage and remobilization of water souluble carbohydrates in stems of spring wheat. Crop Science. 32: 186-190.
11. Demir, S. (2004). Influence of arbuscular mycorrhiza on some physiological, growth parameters of pepper. TurkishJournal of Biology, 28, 85-90.
12. Duman, I. (2006). Effect of seed priming with PEG and K3PO4 on germination and seedling growth in Lettuce. Pakistan Journal of Biological Science, 9 (5), 923-928.
13. El-Tayeb, M. A. (2005). Response of barley gains to the interactive effect of salinity and salicylic acid. Plant Growth Regulator, 45, 215-225.
14. El Titi, A. (2010). Soil Tillage in Agroecosystems. Taylor and Francis, Nature. pp. 384.
15. Emam, Y.(2007). Cereals production. 3rd edition. Shiraz University Press. pp.190. (In Farsi).
16. Emami, A. (1996). Methods of Plant Analysis (Vol. I). Publication No. 982, Soil and Water Research Institute. Agricultural Research and Education Organization. Ministry of Agriculture. Tehran. Iran. pp.130. (In Farsi)
17. Eraslan, F., Inal, A., Gunus, A. & Alpaslan, M. (2007). Impact of exogenous salicylic on growth, antioxidant activity and physiology of carrot plants subjected to combined salinity and boron toxicity. Scientia Horticulture, 113, 120-128.
18. FAO. (2010). Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations Quarterly Bulletin of Statistics. Rome, Italy.
19. Fariduddin, Q., Hayat, S. & Ahmad, A. (2003). Salicylic acid influences net photosyntheticrate, carboxylation efficiency, nitrate reductase activity and seed yield in Brassica juncea. Photosynthetica, 41, 281-284.
20. Feng, G., Zhang, F. S., Li, X. L., Tian, C. Y., & Tang, C. (2002). Improved tolerance of maize plants to salt stress by arbuscular mycorrhiza is related to higher accumulation of soluble sugars in roots. Mycorrhiza, 12, 185–190.
21. Giri, B., Kapoor, R., & Mukerji, K. G. (2002). VA mycorrhizal techniques/VAM technology in establishment of plants under salinity stress condition. In: Mukerji, K.G., Manoracheir, C., & Singh, J. (eds) Techniques in mycorrhizal stueies Kluwer, Dordrecht. pp. 313-327.
22. Halvorson, A. D., Mosier, A. R. Reule, C. A. & Bausch. W. C. (2006). Nitrogen and tillage effects on irrigated continuous corn yields. Agronomy Journal. 98, 63–71.
23. Harris, D. (2005). Priming seeds. DFID Plant Sciences Research program, Center for Arid Zone Studies. University of Banglor Technology. 35, 253-262.
24. Hayet, S., Fariduddin, Q., Ali, B. & Ahmad, A. (2005). Effect of salicylic acid on growth and enzyme activities of wheat seedlings. Acta Agronomica Hungarica, 53, 433-437.
25. Hussain, I., Olson, K. & Ebelhar. S. (1999). Impact of tillage and no-till on production of maize and soybean on an eroded Illinois silt loam soil. Soil and Tillage Research, 52, 37-49.
26. Iqbal, M., Ashraf, M., Jamil A. & Shafiq, U. R. M. (2006). Does seed priming induce changes in the levels of some endogenous plant hormones in hexaploid wheat plant under salt stress? Journal of Integrative Plant Biology, 48 (2), 181-189.
27. Iibas A. I. & Sahin S. (2009). Glomus fasiculatum inoculation improves soybean production. Acta Agriculture Scand B-S P. 55, 284-287.
28. Kapoor, R., Giri, B. & Mukerji, K. G., (2004). Improved growth and essential oil yield and quality in Foeniculum vulgare Mill. on mycorrhizal inoculation supplemented with p-fertilizer. Biology resource Technology, 93, 307-311.
29. Khan, W., Printhviraj, B. & Smith, D. I. (2003). Photosyntethic responses of corn and soybean to foliar application of salisylates. Journal of Plant Physiol, 160, 485-492.
30. Khavazi, K. Asadi rahmani, H. & Malakooti, M. G. (2005). The necessity of industrial production of bio-fertilizers in the country. Sana Publishing. pp. 279.
31. Kumar, P., Dube, S. D. & Chauhan, V. S.(1999). Effect of salicylic acid on growth, development and some biochemical aspects of soybean (Glycine max L. Merrill). Indian Journal of Plant Physiology. 4, 327-330.
32. Khold e Barin, B. & Eslamzadeh, T. (2001). Mineral nutrition of higher plants (2th ed.). Shiraz University Press. pp. 902 (In Farsi).
33. Lithourgidis, A. S., Dhima, K.V., Damalas,C. A., Vasilakoglou, I. B. & Eleftherohorinos, I. G. (2006). Tillage effects on wheat emergence and yield at varying seeding rates and on labor and fuel consumption. Crop Science, 46, 1187-1192.
34. Liu, A., Hamel, C., Hamilton, R. I., Ma, B. L. & Smith, D. L. (2000). Acquisition of Cu, Zn, Mn and Fe by mycorrhizal maize (Zea mays L.) grown in soil at different P and micronutrient levels. Mycorrhizae, 9, 331-336.
35. Marwat, K. H. B., Arif, M. & Khan, M. A. (2006). Effect of tillage and zinc application methods on weed and yield of maize. Pakistan Journal of Botany, 39 (5), 1583-1591.
36. Metwally, A., Finkemeier, I., Georgi, M. & Dietz, K. J. (2003). Salicylic acid alleviated the cadmium toxicity in barley seedling. Physiology and Biochemistry of Plant, 132, 272-281.
37. Moharekar, S. T., Lokhande, S. D., Hara, T., Tanaka, R., Tanaka, A. & Chavan, P. D. (2003). Effect of salicylic acid on chlorophyll and carotenoid contents of wheat and mung seedlings. Photosynthetica, 41, 315-317.
38. Mukerji, K. G. & Chamola, B. P. (2003). Compendium of Mycorrhiza Research. A. P. H. Publisher. New Delhi. pp. 310.
39. Murungu, F. S., Chiduza, C., Nyamugafata, P., Clark, L. J., Whalley, W. R. & Finch, S. E.(2004). Effect of on farm seed priming on consecutive daily sowing occasions on the emergence and growth of Maize in semiarid Zimbawe. Field Crops Research, 89 (1), 49-57.
40. Popova, L., Pancheva, T. & Uzunova, A. (1997). Salicylic acid: properties, biosynthesis and physiology role. Plant Physiology, 23, 85-93.
41. Raiesi, F. & Ghollarata, M. (2006). Interactions between phosphorus availability and an AM fungus (Glomus intraraadices) and their effects on soil microbial respiration, biomass and enzyme activities in a calcareous soil. Pedobiologia, 50, pp. 413.
42. Rashidi, M. & Keshavarzpour, F. (2007). Effect of different tillage methods on soil physicals properties and crop yield of watermelon (Citrullus vulgaris). ARPN Journal of Agriculture and Biological Science, 2(6), 1-6.
43. Raskin, I. (1992). Role of salicylic acid in plants. Annual Review of Plant Physiology andMolecular Biology, 43, 463-439.
44. Riley, H., Bleken, M., Abrahamsen, A., Bergjord, A. & Bakken, A. (2005). Effects of alternative tillage systems on soil quality and yield of spring cereals on silty clay loam and sandy loam soils in the cool wet climate of central Norway. Soil and Tillge Research, 80, 79-93.
45. Ritchie, S. W., & Nguyen, H. T. (1990). Leaf water content and gas exchange parameters of two wheat genotypes differing in drought resistance. Crop Science, 30: 105-111.
46. Shekari, F., Baljani, R., Saba, J., Afsahi, K. & Shekari, F. (2010). Effect of seed priming with salicylic acid on growth characteristics of borage (Borago officinalis) plants seedlings.Journal of New Agricultural Science, 6, 47-53. (In Farsi with English abstract)
47. Singh, B., & Usha, K. (2003). Salicylic acid induced physiological and biochemical changes in wheat seedlings under water stress. Plant Growth Regulator, 39, 137-141.
48. Tang, M., Chen, H., Huang, J. C. & Tian, Z. Q. (2009). Arbuscular mycorrhiza fungi effects on the growth and physiology of Zea mays L. seedlings under diesel stress. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 41, 936–940.
49. Tasang, A. & Maum, M. A. (1999). Mycorrhizal fungi increase salt tolerance of Strophostyles helvola in coastalforedunes. University of Weterloo, Canada. Plant Ecology, 144, 159–166.
50. Toussaint, J. P., Smith, F. A. & Smith, S. E. (2007). Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi can induce the production of phytochemicals in sweet basil irrespective of phosphorus nutrition. Mycorrhiza, 17, 291-297.
51. Watts, C. W., Eich, S. & Dexter, A. R. (2000). Effects of mechanical energy inputs on soil respiration at the aggregates and field scales. Soil and Tillage Research, 53, 231-243.