عنوان مقاله [English]
Roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.) is a subtropical medicinal plant belongs to the Malvaceae family, those sepals of them, due to its therapeutic properties and culinary, are used. To evaluate the effect of bio-fertilizer on quantitative traits of roselle under different levels of chemical fertilizer, an experiment was conducted at the Research Farm, University of Zabol, during growing season 2013 and 2014. The experiment was carried out in the split plot based on randomized coplete block design with three replications. The main plot was the use of chemical fertilizers, phosphorus, nitrogen and NPK and the subplots were inoculated with nitroxin, supernitroplus, superbiosulphate, mycorrhiza and non-bio-fertilizer. The effects of chemical, biological fertilizers and interactions of thems were significant (P≤0.01) for all studied traits. Calyx number per plant was the most important component in determining the sepals yield. The highest values for all studied triates belonged to the treatment NPK fertilizer in combination with the nitroxin bio-fertilizer. Thus, with respect to the production of medicinal plants in cropping systems, to improve plant growth and increase the sepals yield of roselle, chemical fertilizers NPK in combination with the nitroxin bio-fertilizer is recommended
10. Banchio, E., Bogino, P. C., Zygadlo, J. & Giordano, W. (2008). Plant growth promoting rhizobacteria improve growth and essential oil yield in Origanum majorana L. Biochemical Systematics and Ecology, 36, 766-771.
11. Boomsma, C. R. & Vyn T.J. (2008). Maize drought tolerance: Potential improvements through Arbuscular mycorrhizal symbiosis. Field crops research, 108, 14-31.
12. Casson S. A. & Lindsey K. (2003). Genes and signalling in root development. New Phytologist, 158, 11-38.
13. Darzi, M. T., Ghalavand, A., Sephidkan, F. & Rejali, F. (2008). Effect of mycorrhiza, vermicompost and biological phosphate fertilizer on the quality and quantity of essential oil of Fennel. Iran aromatic and Medicinal Plant Research Journal, 24, 396-413. (In Persian)
14. Duke, J. A. (2006). Ecosystematic data on economic plants. Journal of Crude Research, 17 (3), 91-110.
15. Egamberdieva, D., Shrivastava, S. & Varma, A. 2015. Plant-Growth-Promoting Rhizobacteria (PGPR) and Medicinal Plants. Springer International Publishing, Switzerland. 442p.
16. El-Gizawy, N. Kh. B. & Mehasen, S. A. S. (2009). Response of Faba bean to bio, mineral phosphorus fertilizers and foliar application with zinc. World Applied Sciences Journal, 6(10), 1359-1365.
17. El-Kashlan, S.H. (2001). Physiological studies on roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.). PhD. Thesis. Faculty of Agriculture. Kafr El-Sheikh Tanta University.
18. Fasoyiro, S. B., Ashyaye, O. A. Adeola A. & Samuel, F. O. (2005). Chemical and storability of fruit flavoured (Hibiscus sabdariffa) drinks. World Journal of Agricultural Science, 1, 165-168.
19. Gharib, F. A., Moussa, L. A. & Massoud, O. N. (2008). Effect of compost and bio-fertilizers on growth, yield and essential oil of sweet marjoram (Marjorana hortensis L.). Journal of Agriculture and Biological Science, 10, 381-387.
20. Hassan, F. A. S., (2009). Response of Hibiscus sabdariffa L. plant to some biofertilization treatments. Annals of Agricultural Science, 54, 437-446.
21. Heikal, A. M. (2005). Effect of organic and bio-fertilization on the growth, production and composition of thyme (Thymus vulgaris, L.) plants. M.Sc. Thesis, Faculty Agriculture Cairo University, Egypt.
22. Joshee, N., Mentreddy, S. R. & Yadav, K. (2007). Mycorrhizal fungi and growth and development of micropropagated Scutellaria integrifolia plants. Industrial Crops and Products 25, 169-177.
23. Kapoor, R., Chaudhary, V. & Bhatnagar, A. K. (2007). Effects of arbuscular mycorhiza and phosphorus application on artemisinin concenteration in Artemisia annua L. Mycoriza, 17, 581-587.
24. Karthikeyan, B., Abdul Jaleel, C. & Changxing, Z. (2008). The effect of AM fungi and phosphorous level on the biomass yield and ajmalicine production in Catharanthus roseus. Eurasian Journal of Biosciences, 2, 26-33.
25. Khoram-Dell, S., Kochaki, S., Nasiri-Mahalati, M. & Ghorbani, R. (2008). Application of biological fertilizers on growth indices of black cumin (Nigella sativa L.). Journal of Agricultural Research, 2, 294-285.
26. Khoshbakht, T., Bahadori, F., Khalighi, A. & Moez Ardalan, M. (2011). The effect of plant growth promoting rhizobacteria onmacro element content and yield of aloe vera in green house conditions. Crop Physiology Journal, 2(8), 45-59.
27. Kumar, T. S., Swaminathan, V. & Kumar, S. (2009). Influence of nitrogen, phosphorus and biofertilizers on growth, yield and essential oil constituents in ratoon crop of davana (Artemisia pallens Wall.). Electronic Journal of Environmental, Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 8(2), 86-95.
28. Lee, Y.J., George, E. (2005). Contributions of mycorrhizal hyohae to the uptake of metalcations by cucumber plants at two levels of phosphorous supply. Plant and Soil, 278, 361-370.
29. Mahfouz, S. A. & Sharaf-Eldin, M. A. (2007). Effect of mineral vs. biofertilizer on growth, yield, and essential oil content of fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Mill.). International Agrophysics, 21(4), 361-366.
30. Oyewole, C. I. & Mera, M. (2010). Response of roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.) to rates of inorganic and farmyard fertilizers in the Sudan savanna ecological zone of Nigeria. African Journal of Agricultural Research, 5, 2305-2309.
31. Parvatha Reddy, P. (2014). Plant Growth Promoting Rhizobacteria for Horticultural Crop Protection. Springer India. 310p.
32. Ratti, N., Kumar, S., Verma, H.N. & Gautam, S.P. (2001). Improvement in bioavailability of tricalcium phosphate to Cymbopogon martinii var. motia by rhizobacteria, AMF and Azospirillum inoculation. Microbiological Research, 156, 145-149.
33. Sailo, G. L. & Bagyaraj, D. J. (2005). Influence of different AM-fungi on the growth, nutrition and forskolin content of Coleus forskohlii. Mycological Research, 109, 795-798.
34. Sanchez, G. E., Carballo, G. C. & Romos, G. S. R. (2008). Influence of organic manures and biofertilizers on the quality of two Plantaginaceae: Plantago major L. and P. lanceolota L. Revista cubana de plants Medicinales, 13, 12-15.
35. SAS Institute. (2013). The SAS system for Windows. Release 9.2. SAS Institute. Cary, NC.
36. Shaalan, M. N. (2005). Influence of biofertilizers and chicken manure on growth, yield and seeds quality of Nigella sativa L. plants. Egyptian Journal of Agricultural Research, 83, 811- 828.
37. Shaalan, M. N., Abd El Latif T.A., Soliman S. G. & El-Ghawas, (2001). Effect of some chemical and biofertiliizer treatments on roselle plants (Hibiscus sabdariffa L.). Egyptian Journal of Agricultural Research, 79, 587-606.
38. Swaefy Hend, M. F., Sake Weaam, R. A., Sabh, A. Z. & Ragab, A. A. (2007). Effect of some chemical and bio-fertilizers on peppermint plants grown in sandy soil. Annals of Agricultural Science, 52(2), 451- 463.
39. Tilak, K.V.B.R., Ranganayaki, N., Pal, K. K., De, R., Saxena, A. K., Shekhar Nautiyal, C., Mittal, S., Tripathi, A. K. & Johri, B. N. (2005). Diversity of plant growth and soil health supporting bacteria. Current Science, 89, 136-150.
40. Treseder, K. K. (2004). A meta-analysis of mycorrhizal responses to nitrogen, phosphorus, and atmospheric CO2 in field studies. New Phytologist, 164, 347–355.
41. Vinutha, T. (2005). Biochemical Studies on Ocimum sp. Inoculated with Microbial Inoculants. M.Sc, (Agri.) thesis, University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore, India.
42. Yadegari, M., Asadirahmani, H., Noormohammadi, G. & Ayneband, A. (2010). Plant growth promoting rhizobacteria increase growth, yield and nitrogen fixation in Phaseolus vulgaris. Journal of Plant Nutrition, 33, 1733-1743.
43. Youssef, A. A., Edris, A. E. & Gomaa, A. M. (2004). A comparative study between some plant growth regulators and certain growth hormones producing microorganisms on growth and essential oil composition of Salvia officinalis L. Plant Annals of Agricultural Science, 49, 299-311.
44. Yuonis, S. I., Ghaly, N. G. & Ahmed, S. K. (2004). Effect of FYM and planting space on the vegetative growth, active ingredient and chemical composition of Ammi visnaga, L. Journal of Agricultural Science, 29, 1985-1993.
45. Zahir, A. Z., Arshad, M. & Frankenberger, W. F. (2004). Plant growth promoting rhizobacteria: Applications and Perspectives in Agriculture. Advanced Agronomy, 81, 97-168.