عنوان مقاله [English]
In this study, the genetic diversity of 22 bread wheat cultivars was investigated through microsatellite markers and physiological traits under controlled condition. For this purpose an experiment was implemented via those varieties with four treated levels of cold stress (8 (control), +2, 0, -2 Celsius) in factorial arrangement in a randomized completely block design (RCBD). Results of variance analysis showed the effects of interaction between cultivars spring cold levels is signification at the 1% probability of error level. According the results of trait Proline content in -2ºC, The highest level of this trait belongs to Moqane2 and the Golestan was the lowest one. Fructan content, Also in this level of cold stress, showed Ohadi and Dez cultivars, respectively. To investigate the genetic diversity at the molecular level were used from 21 microsatellite primer pairs. The 11 pairs of them could show good polymorphism and totally identified 19 alleles. The mean number of produced alleles was 2.27 alleles per marker locus and the range of alleles at loci was 1 to 4. The polymorphic information contents (PIC) values of the loci had ranged from 0.09 t0 0.98 with average 0.62. Results of stepwise regression, shows the significant relationship 2 markers, Xgwm174 Proline-related traits in intense stress condition and Xgwm642 with fructan-related In terms of control.
10. Jermyn, M. A. (1956). A new method for the determination of ketohexoses in presence of aldohexoses. Nature, 177, 38-39.
11. Kannan, B., Senapathy, S., Raj, A., Chandra, S., Muthiah, A., Dhanapal, A. & Hash, C. (2014). Association Analysis of SSR Markers with Phenology,Grain, and Stover-Yield Related Traits in Pearl Millet (Pennisetum glaucum L.). Hindawi Publishing Corporation, 1, 342-367.
12. Khlestkina, E. K., Pestsova, E. G., Salina, E., Roder, M. S., Arbuzova, V. S., Koval, S. F. & Borner, A. (2002). Genetic mapping and tagging of wheat genes using RAPD, STS, and SSR markers. Cell and Molecular Biology Letters, 7, 795-802.
13. Kolesnichenko, A. V., Pobezhimova, T. P., Grabelnych, O. I., Tourchaninova, V. V., Korzun, A. M., Koroleva, N. A., Zykova, V. V. & Voinikov, V. K. (2003). Difference between the temperature of nonhardened and hardened winter wheat seedling shoots during cold stress. Journal of Thermal Biology, 28,235.244.
14. Kudryavtsev, A. M., Martynov, S. P., Broggio, M. & Buiatti, M. (2004). Evaluation of polymorphism at microsatellite loci of spring durum wheat (Triticum durum) varieties and the use of SSR- based analysis in phylogenetic studies. Genetika, 40, 1102-1110.
15. Lianhong, G., Paul, J., Hanson, W., Mac P., Dale, P., Kaiser, B. Y., Ramakrishna, N., Stephen, G. P. & Tilden, M. (2008). The 2007 eastern U.S spring freeze: Increased cold damage in a warming world? Journal of Biosciences, 58 (3), 253-262.
16. Maccaferri, M., Sanguineti, M. C., Donini, P. & Tuberosa, R. (2003). Microsatellite analysis revealsa progressive widening of the genetic basis in the elite durum wheat germplasm, Theoretical and Applied Genetics, 107,783-797.
17. Masoumi, K., Asgharzadeh, A., Ganjimoghadam, E., Reyhani, M. & Keshmiri, F. (2013). Evaluation of Freezing Tolerance of Brassica oleraceae purple rosette and Brassica oleraceae white rosette under Controlled Conditions. Advance in Agriculture and Biology, 1(4), 84-88.
18. Mirfakhraei, R., Mardi, M., Talei, A., Mahfoozi, S. & Zali, A. (2010). Identification of Quantitative Trait Loci Associated with Low-Temperature Tolerance in Winter Wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Iran Journal of Crop Science, 41, 105-112.
19. Mohammadi, M., Mirfakhraii, R. & Abbasi, A.R. (2012). Genetic diversity of some of Bread wheat cultivars using SSR mlecular markers and some of physiological traits under chilling stress. MSc dissertation, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Tarbiat Modares, Iran. (In Farsi).
20. Nachit, M. M., Elouafi, I., Pagnotta, A., Saleh, E. L., Iacono, E., Labhilili, M., Asabati, A., Azarak, M., Hazzam, H., Benscher, D., Khairallah, M., Ribault, J. M., Tanzarella, O. A., Porceddu, E. & Sorrells, M. E. (2001). Molecular linkage maps for an intraspecific recombinant inbred population of durum wheat (Triticum turgidum L.). Theoretical and Applied Genetics, 102, 177-186.
21. Naghavi, M. R., Mardi, M., Ramshini, H. A. & Fazelinasab, B. (2004). Comparative analyses of the genetic diversity among bread wheat genotypes based on RAPD and SSR markers. Iranian Journal of Biotechnologhy, 2,450-472.
22. Nikhou, F., Ebrahimi, A. & Shiri, M. (2013). Genetic diversity assessment among Maize Hybrids with using SSR Markers. Technical Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences., 3, 3831-3834.
23. Powell, W., Morgante, M., Andre, C., Vgel, J., Tingey, S. & Rafalski, A. (1996). The comparision of RFLP, RAPD, AFLP and SSR (microsatellite) markers for germplasm analysis. Molecular Breeding, 2, 225-238.
24. Rashidi monfared, S., Mardi, M., Hossienzadeh, A. & Naghavi , M. R. (2008). Association analysis of important agronomic traits to retrotransposon markers SSAPs in durum wheat accessions. Journal of Modern Genetic, 3, 29-36. (In Farsi).
25. Ribeiro- Carvaiho, C., Guedes-Pinto, H. & Igregas, G. (2004). High levels of genetic diversity throughout the range of the Portuguese wheat landrace Barbela. Annals of Botany, 94, 699-705.
26. Roder, M. S., Korzun, V., Wendehake, K., Plaschke, J., Tixie, M. H., Leroy, P. & Canal, M. W. (1998). A microsatellite map of wheat. Genetics, 149, 2007-2023.
27. Shroyer, J. M., Mikesell, M. E. & Paulsen, G. M. (1995). Spring freeze injury to kansas wheat, Kansas State University.
28. Stephenson, P., Bryan, G., Kirby, J., Ccollins, A., Devos, K., Busso, C. & Gale, M. (1998). Fifty new microsatellite loci for the wheat genetic map. Theoretical and Applied Genetics, 97, 946-949.
29. Wang, Y., Wang, Ch., Liu, X. & Ji, W. (2010). Genetic diversity of Aegliops tauschii based on SSR marker. Journal of Agricultural Biotechnology, 18, 493-500.
30. Wie, Y. M., Zhang, Y., Yan, Z., Wu, W., Zhang, Z. & Lan, X. (2003). Genetic diversity in Chinese endemic wheats based on STS and SSR markers. Wheat Information Service, 97, 9-15.
31. Zadoks, J. C., Chang, T. T. & Konzak, C. F. (1974). A decimal code for the growth stages of cereals. Weed Research, 14, 415-421.