عنوان مقاله [English]
The present study was conducted at the research farm of Agriculture College and Natural Resources at the University of Tehran as a randomized complete block design (RCBD) with three replications in 2014-2015. The aim of this study was the determination of optimum moisture regimes to maximum yield and water use efficiency in wheat plant. Three varieties of wheat included (Pishtaz, Sivand and Parsi), and 12 moisture regimes (70, 90, 110 & 130 mm cumulative evaporation at vegetative growth stage and 90, 110 & 130 at reproductive growth stage). in the following, the moisture levels were applied based on the evaporation rate from class A evaporation pan . The main effects of cultivar and moisture regimes had significant effects on all studied traits. Among the surveyed cultivars in the current study, the highest yield was recorded in Pishtaz cultivar, this superiority had been shown with the highest grain yield as well as the highest number of grains, 1000-grain weight and harvest index. The highest yield was observed in control moisture regime (T79), and increasing the time of irrigation intervals from 70 to 90, 110 or 130 mm cumulative evaporation from pan evaporation class A, grain yield decreased approximately 15, 19 and 27%, respectively. However, per irrigation treatment group of vegetative growth stage (70, 90, 110 & 130), increasing intervals irrigation from 90 to 110 and 130 mm cumulative evaporation at reproductive growth stage did not cause a significant reduction in grain yield.
10. Kaphi, M. & Mahdavi Damghani, A. (2007). Mechanisms of plant resistance to environmental stress. Mashhad's Ferdowsi University Publishers, 467 p. (In Farsi)
11. Mardeh, A. S. S., Ahmadi, A., Poustini, K. & Mohammadi, V. (2006). Evaluation of drought resistance indices under various environmental conditions. Field Crops Research, 98(2), 222-229.
12. Mazaheri, D. & Majnoon Hosseini, N. (2008). General Principles of Agriculture, Publishing and Printing Institute of Tehran University. 66-68p. (In Farsi)
13. Nabavi Kalat, M. & Al-Sharif, M. (2009). Evaluation of drought tolerance of barley cultivars to drought stress at late growing season, Journal of Islamic Azad University, Mashhad, third edition, (9): 74-55p. (In Farsi)
14. Paknejad, F., Nasri, M. & Habibi, D. (2007). Comparison of stress tolerance of wheat cultivars for the response to deficit irrigation and water deficit at the end of the season. Iran Agricultural Knowledge. 4 (2): 184-167p. (In Farsi)
15. Papi, M. Ahmadi, A. & Rafei, H. (2016). Response of three wheat cultivars to different moisture regimes during vegetative and reproductive stages under field conditions. Journal of Field Crop Science, 47 (3), 377-391p. (In Farsi)
16. Royo, C., Voltas, J. & Romagosa, I. (1999). Remobilization of pre-anthesis assimilates to the grain for grain only and dual-purpose (forage and grain) triticale. agronomy Journal, 91(2), 312-316.
17. Torkashvand, B. (2009). Study and compare the rate and duration of grain filling and reservoir limits of commercial wheat to Iran in optimum irrigation and drought stress. Masters, Agriculture, Faculty of Science and Engineering, Tehran University. (In Farsi)
18. Yang, J. & Zhang, J. (2006). Grain filling of cereals under soil drying. New phytologist, 169(2), 223-236p.