Adediran, J. A., Taiwo, L. B., Akande, M. O., Sobulo, R. A. & Idowu, O. J. (2004). Application of organic and inorganic fertilizer for sustainable maize and cowpea yields in Nigeria. Journal of Plant Nutrition, 27, 1163-1181.
2. Aghhavani Shajari, M., Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Ghorbani, R., & Nassirie Mahallati, M. (2012). Study of organic, biological and chemical fertilizers on vegetative indices and essential oil content of Coriander (Coriandrum sativum L.). Journal of Crop Ecophysiology, 4, 73-86.
3. Ahmadian, A., Ghanbari, A. & Galavi, M. (2006). Effect of animal manure on quantitative and qualitative yield and chemical composition of essential oil in cumin (Cuminum cyminum). IranianJournalof Field Crops Research, 4, 1-10. (In Farsi)
4. Ahvazi, M., Rezvani Aghdam, A. & Habibi Khaniani, B. (2010). Herb seeds (morphology, physiology and medicinal properties). Publication of Jahad Tehran. (In Farsi)
5. Arancon, N., Edwards, C. A., Bierman, P., Welch, C. & Metzger, J. D. (2004). Influences of vermicomposts on field strawberries: 1. Effects on growth and yields. Bioresource Technology, 93, 145-153.
6. Arpana, J. & Bagyaraj, D. J. (2007). Response of Kalmegh to an arbuscalar mycorrhizal fungus and a plant growth promoting rhizomicro organism at two levels of phosphorus fertilizer. American-Eurasian Journal Agriculture Science, 2, 33-38.
7. Astaraiy, A. R. & Koocheki, A. (1997). Biofertitizers in agriculture. Jahadeh Daneshgahi Mashhad, Press. (In Farsi)
8. Azeez, J. O., Van Averbeke, W. & Okorogbona, A. O. M. (2010). Differential responses in yield of pumpkin (Cucurbita maxima L.) and nightshade (Solanum retroflexum Dun.) to the application of three animal manures. Bioresource Technology, 101, 2499- 2505.
9. Balandari, A. & Rezvani Moghaddam, P. (2011). Effects of planting date and density on development of stages and shoot dry matter production of dwarf Chicory (Cichorium pumilum Jacq.). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research, 9, 438-446. (In Farsi).
10. Beauchamp, E. G. (1986). Availability of nitrogen from three manures to corn field. Canadian Journal of Soil Science, 66, 713-720.
11. Celik, I., Ortas, I. & Kilic, S. (2004). Effects of compost, mycorrhiza, manure and fertilizer on some physical properties of a Chromoxerert soil. Soil and Tillage Research, 78, 59-67.
12. Copetta, A., Lingua, G. & Berta, G. (2006). Effects of three AM fungi on growth, distribution of glandular hairs, and essential oil production in Ocimum basilicum L. var. Genovese. Mycorrhiza, 16, 485-494.
13. Darzi, M. T., Ghalavand, A. & Rejali, F. (2008). Effect of mycorrhiza, vermicompost and phosphate biofertilizer application on flowering, biological yield and root colonization in fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Mill.). Iranian Journal of Crops Sciences, 10, 88-109. (In Farsi).
14. Doaiy, F. (2013). Evaluation the application effects of organic and biological fertilizers on vegetative and seed yields and yield components of dwarf chicory (Cichorium pumilum Jacq.). M.Sc. Thesis, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad.
15. Eghball, B., Weinhold, B. J., Gilley, J. E. & Eigenberg, R. A. (2002). Mineralazation of manure nutrients. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 56, 470 – 473.
16. Falah Ghazaani, M., Habibi, D., Pazaki, A. & Khavaazi, K. (2012). Effect of some Azotobacter spices and humic acid on auxin hormone production, yield and yield components of wheat under different nitrogen levels. Journal of Agricultureand Breeding, 8, 97- 109.
17. Harrier, L. A. & Watson, C. A. (2004). The potential role of arbuscular mycorrhizal (AM) fungi in the bioprotection of plants against soil-borne pathogens in organic and/or other sustainable farming systems. Pest ManagementSciences, 60, 149-157.
18. Jahan, M. & Koocheki, A. (2004). Effect of organic production of german chamomile (Maricaria chamomilla L.) on its chemical composition. Pajouhesh & Sazandegi, 61, 87-95. (In Farsi).
19. Kafi, M., Jafaar Nezhad, A. & Jamiol Ahmadi, M. (2005). Wheat: ecology, physiology of yield determination. Mashhad: Ferdowsi University of Mashhad Press. (In Farsi).
20. Kapoor, R., Giri, B. & Mukerji, K. G. (2001). Mycorrhization of coriander (Coriandrum sativum L.) to enhance the concentration and quality of essential oil. Journal of the Sciences of Food and Agriculture, 82, 339-342.
21- Kapoor, R., Giri, B & Mukerji, K. G. (2004). Improved growth and essential oil yield and quality in (Foeniculumvulgare Mill) on mycorrhizal inoculation supplemented with P-fertilizer. Bioresource Technology, 93, 307-311.
22. Kapoor, R., Chaudhary, V. & Bhatnagar, A. K. (2007). Effects of arbuscular mycorrhiza and phosphorus application on artemisinin concentration in Artemisia annua L. Mycorrhiza,17, 581-587.
23. Karthikeyan, B., Joe, M. M & Cheruth
, A. J.(2009). Response of some medicinal plants to vesicular arbuscular mycorrhizal inoculations. Journal of SciencesResearch
, 1, 381-386.
24. Kaur, T., Brar, B. S. & Dhillon, N. S. (2008). Soil organic matter dynamics as affected by long term use of organic and inorganic fertilizers under maize- wheat cropping system. Nutrient Cycling Agroecosystems, 81, 59 -69.
25. Kausar A., Malik, G. & Azam, F. (1985). Effect of humic acid on corn seedling growth. Environmental and Experimental Botany, 25, 245-252.
26. Koocheki, A., Gholami, A., Mahdavi Damgani, A. M. & Tabrizi, L. (2005). Organic Field Crop Handbook. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Press. (In Farsi).
27. Khoramdel, S., Koocheki, A., Nassiri Mahallati, M. & Ghorbani, R. (2008). Application effects of biofertilizers on the growth indices of black cumin (Nigella sativa L.). Journal of Iranian Field Crops Research, 6, 285-294. (In Farsi).
28. Koopal, L.K., Saito, T., Pinheiro, J.P & Vanriems dijk, W.H. (2005). Ion binding to natural organic matter: general considerations and the Nica- Donnan model. Colloids and surfaces A: physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 265, 40-54.
29. Lakshmanan, A., Govindarajan, K. & Kumar, K. (2005). Effect of seed treatment with native diazotrophs on the seedling parameters of Senna and Ashwagandha. Crop Research (Hisar), 30, 119-123.
30. Luo, A. & Sun, X. (1994). Effect of organic manure on the biological activities associated with insoluble Phosphorus release in a blue purple paddy soil. Communications in Soil Sciences and Plant Analysis, 25, 2513–
31. Malik, A. A., Suryapani, S. & Ahmad, J. (2011). Chemical Vs organic cultivation of medicinal and aromatic plants: the choice is clear. International Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plant, 1, 5-13.
32. Mahfouz, S. A. & Sharaf-Eldin, M. A. (2007). Effect of mineral vs. biofertilizer on growth, yield, and essential oil content of fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Mill.). InternationalAgrophysics, 21, 361-366.
33. Moradi, R., Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Nasiri Mahallati, M. & Lakzian, A. (2009). The effect of application of organic and biological fertilizers on yield, yield components and essential oil of Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel). IranianJournal of Field Crops Research, 7, 625-635. (In Farsi).
34. Nassiri Mahalati, M., Koocheki, A., Rezvani Moghaddam, P. & Beheshti, A. (2009). Agroecology. Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Press. (In Farsi).
35. Nikbakht, A., Kafi, M., Babalar, M., Xia, Y. P., Luo, A. & Etemadi, N. A. (2008). Effect of humic acid on plant growth, nutrient uptake, and postharvest life of Gerbera. Journal of Plant Nutrition, 31, 2155-2167.
36. Paradi, I., Bratek, Z. & Lang, F) .2003(. Influence of arbuscular mycorrhiza and phosphorus supply on polymine content, growth and photosynthesis of Plantago anceolata. Biologia Plantarum, 46, 563-569.
37. Parakash, V., Bhattacharyya, R. & Selvakumer, G. (2007). Long term effects fertilization on some properties under rainfed soy bean-wheat cropping in the Indian Himalayas. Journal of Plant Nutrition and Soil Science, 170, 224-223.
38. Pinior, A., Grunewaldt-Stocker, G. Von Alten, H. & Strasser, R. J. (2005). Mycorrhizal impact on drought stress tolerance of rose plants probed by chlorophyll a fluorescence, proline content and visual scoring. Mycorrhiza, 15, 596-605.
39. Quilambo, O. A. (2003). The vesicular-arbuscular mycorrhizal symbiosis. African Journal of Biotechnology, 2, 539 - 546.
40. Rechinger, K.H. (1977). Flora iranica.akademiche Druck .U.Verlagsanstalt. GAZ AUSTRIA, 122, 6-9.
41. Rivera-Cruz, M. C., Narcia, A. T., Ballona, G. C., Kohler, J., Caravaca, F. & Roldan, A. (2008). Poultry manure and banana wastes are effective biofertilizer carriers for promoting plant growth and soil sustainability in banana. Crops Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 40, 3092-3095.
42. Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Mohammad Abadi, A. A & Moradi, R. (2010). Effect of organic and chemical fertilizers on yield and yield components of sesame plantst (Sesamum indicum L.) in different planting densities. Journal of Agroecology 2, 256-265.
43. Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Balandari, A. & Seyyedi, S. M. (2013). The integrated fertilizer management of forage chicory (Cichorium intybus L. cv. Grasslands Puna) as affected by harvest time and cutting frequency. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences, 15, 207-221. (In Farsi).
44. Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Norozian, A. & Seyedi, M. (2014). Evaluate the effects of manure and mycorrhizal inoculation on grain and oil yields of spring safflower cultivars (Carthamus tinctorius L.). Journal of Agroecology (In press). (In Farsi).
45. Sainz, M. J., Taboada-Castro, M. T. & Vilarino, A. (1998). Growth, mineral nutrition and mycorrhizal colonization of red clover and cucumber plants grown in a soil amended with composted urban wastes. Plant and Soil, 205, 85-92.
46. Shaalan, M. N. (2005). Effect of compost and different sources of biofertilizers, on borage plants (Borago officinalis). Egyptian Journal of Agricultural Research, 83, 271-376.
47. Shata S. M., Mahmoud, A. & Siam, S. (2007). Improving calcareous soil productivity by integrated effect of intercropping and fertilizer. Reacerch J. of Agriculture and Biological Science, 3, 733-739.
48. Sturz, A. V. & Christie, B. R. (2003). Beneficial microbial allelopathies in the root zone: the management of soil quality and plant disease with rhizobacteria. Soil and Tillage Research, 72, 107-123.
49. Valdrighi, M. M., Pear, A. Agnolucci, M. Frassinetti, S. Lunardi, D. & Vallini, G. (1996). Effects of compostderived humic acids on vegetable biomass production and microbial growth within a plant (Cichorium intybus) soil system: a comparative study. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment, 58, 133–144.
50. Wright, D. P., Scholes, J. D. & Read, D. J. (1998). Effects of VA mycorrhizal colonization on photosynthesis and biomass production of Trifolium repens L. Plant Cell Environ, 21, 209 - 216.
51. Zargari, A. (1997). Medicinal Plant.Tehran University, Press. (In Farsi).