Akbarpour, O. A., Dehghani, H., Rousta, M. J. & Amini, A. (2015a). Evaluation of some properties of Iranian wheat genotypes in normal and salt-stressed conditions using Restricted Maximum Likelihood (REML). Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences, 46, 57-69. (In Farsi).
Akbarpour, O. A., Dehghani, H. & Rousta, M. J. (2015b). Evaluation of salt stress of Iranian wheat germplasm under field conditions. Crop Pasture Science, 66, 770-781.
Amini, A., Amirnia, R. & Qazvini, H. (2015). Evaluation of salinity tolerance in bread wheat genotypes under field conditions. Seed and Plant Improvement Journal, 31, 95-115. (In Farsi).
Ashraf, M. & Harris, P. (2004). Potential biochemical indicators of salinity tolerance in plants. Plant Science, 166, 3-16.
Aycicek, M. & Yildirim, T. (2006). Path coefficient analysis of yield and yield components in bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) genotypes. Pakistan Journal of Botany, 38, 417-423.
Brandle, J. & McVetty, P. (1989). Heterosis and combining ability in hybrids derived from oilseed rape cultivars and inbred lines. Crop Science, 29, 1191-1194.
Dabiri, M., Bahramnejad, M. & Baghbanzadeh, M. (2009). Ammonium salt catalyzed multicomponent transformation: simple route to functionalized spirochromenes and spiroacridines. Tetrahedron, 65, 9443-9447.
Darvishzadeh, R., Pirzad, A., Bernousi, I., Abdollahi Mandoulakani, B., Azizi, H., Akhondi, N., Poormohammad Kiani, S. & Sarrafi, A. (2011). Genetic properties of drought tolerance indices in sunflower. Acta Agriculturae Scandinavica, Section B-Soil and Plant Science, 61, 593-601.
Darvishzadeh, R., Pirzad, A., Hatami-Maleki, H., Poormohammad-Kiani, S. & Sarrafi, A. (2010). Evaluation of the reaction of sunflower inbred lines and their F1 hybrids to drought conditions using various stress tolerance indices. Spanish Journal of Agricultural Research, 8, 1037-1046.
10. Dehghani, H., Dvorak, J. & Sabaghnia, N. (2012a). Biplot analysis of salinity related traits in beard wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Annals of Biological Research, 3: 3723-3731.
11. Dehghani, H., Dvorak, J. & Sabaghnia, N. (2012b). Graphic analysis of biomass and seed yield of beard wheat in salt stress condition. Annals of Biological Research, 3 (9):4246-4253.
12. Dehghani, H., Omidi, H. & Sabaghnia, N. (2008). Graphic analysis of trait relations of rapeseed using the biplot method. Agronomy Journal, 100, 1443-1449.
13. Dofing, S. & Knight, C. (1992). Alternative model for path analysis of small-grain yield. Crop Science, 32, 487-489.
14. Donald, C. & Hamblin, J. (1976). The biological yield and harvest index of cereals as agronomic and plant breeding criteria. Advances in Agronomy, 28, 361-405.
15. Duhoon, S. S., Chandra, S., Basu, A. K. & Makhija, O. P. (1982). Components of genetic variation for yield & its attributes in a diallel cross of yellow-seeded Indian colza. Indian Journal of Agricultural Science, 52, 154-158.
16. GGEbiplot. (2011). A statistical package. Ottawa, ON., Canada.
17. Falconer, D. S., Mackay, T. F. C. & Frankham, R. (1996). Introduction to Quantitative Genetics (4th edn). Longman, Harlow, UK.
18. FAO. (2005). Global network on integrated soil management for sustainable use of salt-affected soils. Rome, Italy: FAO Land and Plant Nutrition Management Service. http://www.fao.org/ag/agl/agll/spush
19. Fernandez, G. C. J. (1992). Effective selection criteria for assessing plant stress tolerance. Proc Intnl Symp Adaptation of Vegetables and Other Food Crops in Temperature & Water Stress. AVRDC Publ, Tainan, Taiwan, 13-18 August. pp. 257-27.
20. Gholizadeh, A. & Dehghani, H. (2016). Graphic analysis of trait relations of Iranian bread wheat germplasm under non-saline and saline conditions using the biplot method. Genetika, 48, 473-486.
21. Gholizadeh, A., Dehghani, H. & Dvorak, J. (2014). Evaluating salt tolerance of bread wheat genotypes using stress tolerance indices. Cereal Research, 4, 103-114.
22. Golparvar, A. R., Ghanadha, M. R., Zali, A. A. & Ahmadi, A. (2002). Evaluation of morphological traits as selection criteria in breeding of wheat. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences 4, 202-205. (In Persian).
23. Hassan, G. & GUL, R. (2006). Diallel analysis of the inheritance pattern of agronomic traits of bread wheat. Pakistan Journal of Botany, 38, 1169-1175.
24. Houshmand, S., Arzani, A., Maibody, S. A. M. & Feizi, M. (2005). Evaluation of salt-tolerant genotypes of durum wheat derived from in vitro and field experiments. Field Crops Research, 91, 345-354.
25. Joseph, J. & Santhosh Kumar, A.(1999). Character association and cause effect analysis in some F2 population of green gram. Legume Research, 22, 99-103.
26. Kearsey, M. J. & Pooni, H. S.(1996). The genetic analysis of quantitative traits. . Stanley Thornes Ltd., Cheltenham, Great Britain
27. Kulshrestha, V. & Jain, H. (1982). Eighty years of wheat breeding in India: Past selection pressures & future prospects. Journal of Plant Breeding,89, 19-30.
28. Lilliefors, H. W. (1967). On the Kolmogorov-Smirnov test for normality with mean and variance unknown. Journal of the American statistical Association, 62(318), 399-402.
29. Mardeh, A. S. S., Ahmadi, A., Poustini, K. & Mohammadi, V. (2006). Evaluation of drought resistance indices under various environmental conditions. Field Crops Research, 98, 222-229.
30. Martin, P., Ambrose, M. & Koebner, R. (1994). A wheat germplasm survey uncovers salt tolerance in genotypes not exposed to salt stress in the course of their selection. Aspects of Applied Biology, 39, 215-222.
31. Munns, R., James, R. A. & Läuchli, A. (2006). Approaches to increasing the salt tolerance of wheat and other cereals. Journal of Experimental Botany, 57, 1025-1043.
32. Ober, E. S., Clark, C. J., Le Bloa, M., Royal, A., Jaggard, K. W. & Pidgeon, J. D. (2004). Assessing the genetic resources to improve drought tolerance in sugar beet: agronomic traits of diverse genotypes under drought and irrigated conditions. Field Crops Research, 90, 213-234.
33. Okoye, M., Okwuagwu, C., Uguru, M., Ataga, C. & Okolo, E. (2007). Genotype by trait relations of oil yield in oil palm (Elaeis guineensis Jacq.) based on GT biplot. 8th African Crop Science Society Conference, El-Minia, Egypt, 27-31 October pp. 723-728.
34. Pantuwan, G., Fukai, S., Cooper, M., Rajatasereekul, S. & O’Toole, J. (2002). Yield response of rice (Oryza sativa L.) genotypes to different types of drought under rainfed lowlands: Part 1. Grain yield and yield components. Field Crops Research, 73, 153-168.
35. Pheloung, P. & Siddique, K. (1991). Contribution of stem dry matter to grain yield in wheat cultivars. Functional Plant Biology, 18, 53-64.
36. Ravari, S. Z., Dehghani, H. & Naghavi, H. (2016). Assessing salinity tolerance of bread wheat varieties using tolerance indices based on K+/Na+ ratio of flag leaf. Cereal Research, 6, 133-144. (In Farsi).
37. Rezvani Moghaddam, P. & Koocheki, A. (2001). Research history on salt affected lands of Iran: Present and future prospects-Halophytic ecosystem. International Symposium on Prospects of Saline Agriculture in the GCC countries, Dubai, UAE.
38. Richards, R., Dennett, C., Qualset, C., Epstein, E., Norlyn, J. & Winslow, M. (1987). Variation in yield of grain and biomass in wheat, barley, and triticale in a salt-affected field. Field Crops Research, 15, 277-287.
39. Rubio, J., Cubero, J., Martin, L., Suso, M. & Flores, F. (2004). Biplot analysis of trait relations of white lupin in Spain. Euphytica, 135, 217-224.
40. Sabaghnia, N., Dehghani, H. & Sabaghpour, S. H. (2008). Graphic analysis of genotype by environment interaction for lentil yield in Iran. Agronomy Journal, 100, 760-764.
41. Saberi, M. H., Amini, A., Samadzadeh, A. R. & Tajali, H. (2013). Evaluation of some wheat genotypes under salt stress under field conditions. Journal of Environmental Stress in Crop Science, 6, 77-85. (In Farsi).
42. Saboora, A., Kiarostami, K., Behroozbayati, F. & Hajihashemi, S. (2006). Salinity (NaCl) tolerance of wheat genotypes at germination and early seedling growth. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences, 9, 2009-2021.
43. Shahbazi, M., Kalateh-Arabi, M. & Hassanifar, A. M. (2015). Study of Iranian wheat in saline soils of Golestan province. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences, 41, 447-458. (In Farsi).
44. Shannon, M. C. (1997). Adaptation of plants to salinity. Advances in Agronomy, 60, 75-120.
45. Singh, S. & Singh, T. (2001). Correlation and path analysis in common wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) under light texture soil. Resources on Crops, 2, 99-101.
46. Sio-Se Mardeh, A., Ahmadi, A., Poustini, K. & Mohammadi, V. (2006). Evaluation of drought resistance indices under various environmental conditions. Field Crops Research, 98, 222-229.
47. Snyder, F. & Carlson, G. (1984). Selecting for partitioning of photosynthetic products in crops. Advances in Agronomy, 37, 47-72.
48. SPSS, Insitute. (2010). SPSS 19. Users Guied. Chicago, IL., USA
49. Yan, W. & Frégeau-Reid, J. (2008). Breeding line selection based on multiple traits. Crop Science, 48, 417-423.
50. Yan, W. & Rajcan, I. (2002). Biplot analysis of test sites and trait relations of soybean in Ontario. Crop Science, 42, 11-20.
51. Yan, W., & Kang, M.S. (2002). GGE biplot analysis: A graphical tool for breeders, geneticists, and agronomists. CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL. 273p.
52. Yan, W., Hunt, L., Sheng, Q. & Szlavnics, Z. (2000). Cultivar evaluation & mega-environment investigation based on the GGE biplot. Crop Science, 40, 597-605.
53. Yin, X., Chasalow, S., Stam, P., Kropff, M., Dourleijn, C., Bos, I. & Bindraban, P. (2002). Use of component analysis in QTL mapping of complex crop traits: a case study on yield in barley. Plant Breeding, 121, 314-319.