عنوان مقاله [English]
In order to the effectiveness of tank mix application of dual and broadleaf herbicides to control weeds, a field experiment was conducted at the Islamabad research station, Kermanshah, Iran, during 2014-2015. Treatments consisted of the application of (Mesosulfuron - methyl + Idosulfuron – methyl + Mefenpyr diethyl), (2,4D + MCPA), (Bromoxynil + MCPA) and (Mesosulfuron -methyl + Idosulfuron – methyl + Diflufenican + Mefenpyr diethyl) at different rates and tank mixing together.Treatments were arranged in a randomized complete block design with four replications.Results indicated that tank mix application of (Mesosulfuron - methyl + Idosulfuron – methyl + Mefenpyr diethyl) in combination with(Bromoxynil + MCPA)desirable controlled C. pycnocephalus, G. tricornutum, C. oxycanta and S. arvensisand reduced their density between 74% to 100% compared to control without spraying, while the single treatments controlled these weeds between 40% to 73%.Application of tank mix (Mesosulfuron - methyl + Idosulfuron – methyl + Mefenpyr diethyl) in combination with (Bromoxynil + MCPA)at rates 0.5 + 1.25 and 0.25 + 1.25 increased wheat grain yield at rates1927 (155%) and 2031 (158%)kg/ha respectively, compared to control without spraying, as well as weight of 1000 grain above herbicides increased at rates 44 (198%) and 45 (198%) gr respectively
10. Malekian, B. & Ghadiri, H. (2016). Efficacy of apirus, total, atlantis and chevalier herbicides on weed control in wheat.Journal of Production and Processing of Agricultural and Horticultural Products, 6 (20), 85-96. (In Farsi)
11. May, W., Eric, J. N., Ulrich, U.J., Christopher, H.B. & Guy, L.P. (2009). Tolerance of foxtail millet to combinations of bromoxynil, clopyralid, fluroxypyr, andMCPA.Weed Technology, 23(1), 94-98.
12. Montazeri, M. (1995). Interaction of tribenuron and graminicides in wheat. In: Proceeding of the Brighton Crop Protection Conference-Weed, 20-23 Nov., Brighton, United Kingdom, 2, 753-756.
13. Montazeri, M., Zand, E. & Baghestani, M. A. (2005). Weeds and their control in wheat fields of Iran. Pest and Disease Plant Protection. 85 pp. (In Farsi).
14. Mousavi, M. R. (2012). Herbicides (Identification and Application). Marze Danesh Publication. 284. (In Farsi).
15. Mousavi, S. K., Ghanbari, A., Ghorbani, R. & Baghestani, M. A. (2016). Evaluation the effect of water availability on wild wheat (Triticum boeoticum) and wild barley (Hordeum spontaneum) grass weed seed emergence in comparison to wheat (Triticum aestivum). Iranian Journal of weed science, 11, 117-128.(In Farsi).
16. Poorazar, R. & Zand, E. (2010). Investigation of efficiency of atlantis (Mesosulfuron- methyl + Idosulfuron - methyl + Mefenpyr diethyl)to weed control in wheat fields in Khuzestan province. In: proceeding of 19thPlant Protection Congress, 31Jul – 3Aug, plant protection institute, Tehran, Iran, 61.
17. Rashedmohasel, M. H., Rahimian, M. & Banayan, A. (2002). Weeds and their control, Mashhad University Publication.(In Farsi).
18. Sandral, G.A., Dear, B.S., Pratley, J.E. & Cullis, B. R. (1997).Herbicide dose rate response curve in subterranean clover determined by a bioassay. Animal Production Science, 37, 67–74.
19. Schuster, C.L., Al-Khatib, K. & Dille, J. A. (2008). Efficacy of sulfonylurea herbicides when tank mixedwith mesotrione. Weed Technology, 22, 222–230.
20. Thabeti, P., Zand,E., Veysi, M. & Boroumand, P. (2009). Study the efficiency of several herbicides in the control of weeds of Kermanshah wheat fields. In: proceeding of 3th Iranian Congress of Weed Science,16-17 Feb, Babolsar, 2, 381-383. (In Farsi).
21. Vencill, W.K. (2002). Herbicide Handbook (8th Ed). Weed Science Society of America, Lawrence, KS, 493pp.
22. Wruble, R. P. & Gressel, J. (1994). Are herbicide mixture useful for delaying the rapid evolution of resistance. A case study. Weed Technology, 8(3), 635-648.
23. Zalaghi, Z. & Saeedipoor, S. (2015). Study the efficiency of atlantis and its mixture with some herbicides for weeds controlling of wheat.International Journal of Biosciences, 6(4), 57-63.
24. Zand, E., Baghestani, M. A., Soufizadeh, S., PourAzar, R., Veysi, M., Bagherani, N., Barjasteh, A., Khayami, M. M.& Nezamabadi, N. (2007). Broadleaved weed control in winter wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) with post-emergence herbicides in Iran. Crop Protection. 26(5), 746-752.
25. Zand, E., Baghestani, M. A., Shimi, P., Nezamabadi, N., Mousavi, S. M. & Mousavi, S. K. (2012). Guidelines for chemical control of weeds in agronomic and horticultural products in Iran. Mashhad University Jihad Publications. 176. (In Farsi).