عنوان مقاله [English]
In order to identify genomic regions with main, epistatic, and QTL×environment interaction effects for some of the phenological and morphological traits in bread wheat, an experiment with 167 recombinant inbred lines and their parents (‘SeriM82’ and ‘Babax’) was conducted at Research Farm of the Agricultural Research Station of Sistan in 2015-16 cropping season. The experiment was carried out using two alpha lattice designs with two replications under non-stress and terminal heat stress conditions. Seven traits including days to maturity (DM), grain filling duration (GFD), maximum quantum efficiency of photosystemII (Fv/Fm), cytoplasmic membrane stability (CMS), grains per spike (GPS), grain yield (GY) and thousand grain weight (TGW) were measured. There were significant differences among the genotypes for all studied traits and maximum correlation was observed between GY and Fm/Fv (r = 0.86**). QTL analysis was conducted by Mixed-Model based composite interval mapping (MCIM) method. A total of 33 main-effect QTLs for studied traits were detected. Phenotypic variances explained by these QTLs varied from 7.04% for GFD to 19.41% for TGW. The major Qtgw7D (R2 = 19/41) was identified near the marker of acc/cat-10 and after validation can be used in marker-assisted selection (MAS) in order to produce heat tolerant wheat varieties.
10. McIntyre, C. L., Mathews, K. L., Rattey, A., Chapman, S. C., Drenth, J., Ghaderi, M., Reynolds, M. P. & Shorter, R. (2010). Molecular detection of genomic regions associated with grain yield evaluated under irrigated and rainfed conditions. Theoretical Appllied Genetics, 120, 527-541.
11. Modarresi, M., Mohammadi, V., Zali, A. & Mardi, M. (2010). Response of wheat yield and yield related traits to high temperature. Cereal Research Communications, 38: 23–31.
12. Mohammadi, V., Zali, A. A. & Bihamta, M. R. (2008). Mapping QTLs for heat tolerance in wheat. JournalofAgriculturalScienceandTechnology, 10,261-267.
13. Nyquist, W. E. (1991). Estimation of heritability and prediction of selection response in plant populations. Critical Reviews in Plant Sciences, 10, 235-322.
14. Olivares villegas, J. J., Reynolds, M. P. & McDonald, G. K. (2007). Drought adaptive attributes in the Seri/Babax hexaploid wheat population. Functional Plant Bioliology, 34,189-203.
15. Paliwal, R., Roder, M. S., Kumar, U., Srivastava, J. P. & Joshi, A. K. (2012). QTL mapping of terminal heat tolerance in hexaploid wheat (T. aestivum L.). Theoretical Appllied Genetics, 125,561-575.
16. Panse, V. G. (1957). Genetics of quantitative characters in relation to plant breeding. Indian Journal of Genetics, 17, 317-328.
17. Pinto, R. S., Reynolds, M. P., Mathews, K. L., McIntyre, C. L., Olivares Villegas, J. J. & Chapman, S. C. (2010). Heat and drought adaptive QTL in a wheat population designed to minimize confounding agronomic effects. Theoretical Appllied Genetics, 121, 1001-1021.
18. Rahman, M. A., Chikushi, J., Yoshida, S. & Karim, A. J. M. S. (2009). Growth and yield components of wheat genotypes exposed to high temperature stress under control environment. Bangladesh Journal of Agricultural Research, 34, 361-372.
19. Rane, J. & Nagarajan, S. (2004). High temperature index for field evaluation of heat tolerance in wheat cultivars. Agricultural Systems, 79, 243-255.
20. Reynolds, M. P., Ortiz-Monasterio, J. I. & McNab, A. (2001). Application of Physiology in Wheat Breeding. Mexico, D.F., CIMMYT.
21. Rizza, F., Crossatti, C., Stancan, M. & Cattevelli, L. (1994). Studies for assessing the influences of hardening on cold tolerance of barley genotypes. Euphytica, 75, 131-138.
22. Talukder, S. K., Babar, M. A., Vijayalakshmi, K., Poland, J., Prasad, P. V. V., Bowden, R. & Fritz, A. (2014). Mapping QTL for the traits associated with heat tolerance in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). MBC Genetics, 1597, 1-13.
23. Teulat, B., Borries, C. & This, D. (2001). New QTLs identified for plant water status, water-soluble carbohydrate and osmotic adjustment in a barley population grown in a growth chamber under two water regimes. Theoretical Appllied Genetics, 103, 161-170.
24. Vijendra Das, L. D. (2000). Problem facing plant breeding. CBS Publishers. 896 p.
25. Wei, L., Bai, S., Li, J., Hou, X., Wang, X., Li, H., Zhang, B., Chen, W., Liu, D., Liu, B. & Zhang, H. (2014). QTL Positioning of Thousand Wheat Grain Weight in Qaidam Basin. Open Journal of Genetics, 4, 239-244.
26. Yang, D. L., Jing, R. L., Chang, X. P. & Li, W. (2007). Quantitative trait loci mapping for chlorophyll fluorescence and associated traits in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Journal of Integrative Plant Biology, 49, 646-654.
27. Yang, J., Hu, C., Hu, H., Yu, R., Xia, Z., Ye, X. & Zhu, J. (2008). QTLNetwork: mapping and visualizing genetic architecture of complex traits in experimental populations. Bioinformatics, 24(5), 721-723.