Andrade, F. H., Sadras, V. O., Vega, C. R. C. & Echarte, L. (2005). Physiological determinants of crop growth and yield in maize, sunflower and soybean: their application to crop management, modeling and breeding. Journal of Crop Improvement 14, 51-101.
Carcova, J. & Otegui, M. E. (2001). Ear temperature and pollination timing effects on maize kernel set. Crop Science, 41(6), 1809-1815.
Cirilo, A. G. & Andrade, F. H. (1994). Sowing date and maize productivity: I. Crop growth and dry matter partitioning. Crop Science 34, 1039-1043.
Dahmardeh, M. (2011). Effect of plant density and nitrogen rate on PAR absorption and maize yield. Am. Journal of Plant Physiology, 6, 44-49.
Charles-Edwards, D.A. 1984. On the ordered development of plants. 1. An hypothesis. Annual.Botany. (London) 53:699–707.
Choukan, R. (2004) Corn seed production. AREO press. First ed. (In Farsi).
Choukan, R. (2012) Maize and maize properties. AREO press. First ed. (In Farsi).
Echarte, L., Luque, S., Andrade, F., Sadras, V., Cirilo, A., Otegui, M., and Vega, C. (2000). Response of maize kernel number to plant density in Argentinean hybrids released between 1965 and 1993. Field Crops Research. 68, 1-8.
Egli, Dennis B. (1998) Seed biology and the yield of grain crops. CAB international.
10. EnayatGholizadeh, M., Bakhshandeh, A., Shoar, M. D., Ghaineh, M., Saeid, K. A. & Sharafizadeh, M. (2012). Effect of source and seed size on yield component of corn S. C704 in Khuzestan. African Journal of Biotechnology. 11, 2938-2944.
11. Elmore, R. and L. Abendroth, 2005. Do corn kernel size and shape really matter? Crop Watch Newsletter, University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
12. Estakhr, A. & Choukan, R., (2005) Effects of planting date and density of female parent B73 on hybrid seed production of KSC704 in Fars provience. Seed and Plant Production Journal. 22 (2), 167-185 (In Farsi).
13. Farnham, D. E. (2001). Row spacing, plant density, and hybrid effects on corn grain yield and moisture. Agronomy Journal, 93(5), 1049-1053.
14. Finch-Savage, B. (2013). Seeds: Physiology of development, germination and dormancy JD Bewley, KJ Bradford, HWM Hilhorst H. Nonogaki. 392 pp. Springer, New York–Heidelberg–Dordrecht–London 2013 978-1-4614-4692-7. Seed Science Research, 23(04), 289-289.
15. Hallauer, Arnel R., and Marcelo J. Carena. "Maize." (2009) Cereals. Springer US,. 3-98.
16. Hamidi, A., Rezazadeh J., and Asgari, V. 2005. Study on relationship of hybrid maize (Zea mays L. Cv. SC704) field seedling emergence and some related laboratorial mesured traits. Sees and Plant. 21:213-239 (in Farsi).
17. Harper, J. L. (1977). Population biology of plant. London, Academic Press
18. Hashemi-Dezfouli, A. & Herbert, S. (1992). Intensifying plant density response of corn with artificial shade. Agronomy Journal. 84, 547-551.
19. ISTA (2012) International rules for seed testing. internatioal seed testing association. Basserdorf. Switzerland.
20. Karlsson C, Orlander G (2002). Mineral nutrients in needles of pinus sylvestris seed trees after release cutting and their correlations with cone production and seed weight. Forest Ecology. Management. 166: 183-191.
21. Kumudini, S., Andrade, F., Boote, K., Brown, G., Dzotsi, K., Edmeades, G., Gocken, T., Goodwin, M., Halter, A. & Hammer, G. (2014). Predicting Maize Phenology: Intercomparison of Functions for Developmental Response to Temperature. Agronomy Journal. 106, 2087-2097.
22. Luo, Q. (2011). Temperature thresholds and crop production: a review. Climatic Change. 109(3-4), 583-598.
23. Matthews, S. & Khajeh Hosseini, M. (2006). Mean germination time as an indicator of emergence performance in soil of seed lots of maize (Zea mays). Seed Science and Technology. 34, 339-347.
24. Mwakangwale, M. B. (2003). Effect of Plant Density on Soybean Seed Yield and Quality. MSc. Thesis Lincoln University, Canterbury, New Zealand, Lincoln University.
25. Naderi. F., S. A. Siadat and M. Rafiee 2010. Effect of planting date and plant density on grain yield and yield components of two maize hybrids as second crop in Khorram Abad. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences. 12 (1):31-41(in Farsi)
26. Plaut, Z., Butow, B. J., Blumenthal, C. S. & Wrigley, C. W. (2004). Transport of dry matter into developing wheat kernels and its contribution to grain yield under post-anthesis water deficit and elevated temperature. Field Crops Research. 86(2), 185-198.
27. Popp, J. C. & Brumm, T. J. (2003). The effect of corn seed sizing methods on seed quality. In: Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering Conference. 1st July. Las vegas.
28. Saber, A., Feizbakhsh M., Mokhtarpoor, H., Mosavat A. & Askar M., (2009) Effect of plant density and planting pattern on grain yield and yield components in grain maize cv. KSC704. Seed and Plant Production Journal 2-26 (2), 123-136 (In Farsi).
29. Sadras, V. O. (2007). Evolutionary aspects of the trade-off between seed size and number in crops. Field Crops Research. 100, 125-138.
30. Sangoi, Luís. "Understanding plant density effects on maize growth and development: an important issue to maximize grain yield." (2001) Ciência Rural 31.1: 159-168.
31. Sarlangue, T., Andrade, F. H., Calviño, P. A. & Purcell, L. C. (2007). Why do maize hybrids respond differently to variations in plant density?. Agronomy Journal, 99(4), 984-991.
32. Shirin, M., Enayatgholizadeh, M., Siadat, E. & Fathi, G. (2008). Comparison of suitable seed vigour of hybrid Zea Maize (CV. SC. 704) in the field condition of Ahvaz. 10th congeres of Agronomy Plant breeding. Karaj.
33. SigmaPlot12.0 (2011). Systat Software, Inc., San Jose California USA, www.sigmaplot.com
34. Sprague, G., and Dudley, J. (1990). Corn and Corn Improvement. Soil Science 149, 121.
35. Tsimba, R., Edmeades, G. O., Millner, J. P. & Kemp, P. D. (2013). The effect of planting date on maize: Phenology, thermal time durations and growth rates in a cool temperate climate. Field Crops Research. 150, 145-155.
36. Valentinuz, O. R. & Tollenaar, M. (2004). Vertical profile of leaf senescence during the grain-filling period in older and newer maize hybrids. Crop Science 44, 827-834.
37. Wilhelm, E., Mullen, R., Keeling, P. & Singletary, G. (1999). Heat stress during grain filling in maize: effects on kernel growth and metabolism. Crop Science 39, 1733-1741.
38. Wych, R. D., Sprague, G. & Dudley, J. (1988). Production of hybrid seed corn. "Corn and corn improvement". Third edition., 565-607.
39. Smith, C. Wayne. & Javier Betrán.( 2004) Corn: origin, history, technology, and production. Vol. 4. John Wiley & Sons.