Ahmadi, A. & Joudi, M. (2007). Effects of timing and defoliation intensity on growth, yield and gas exchange rate of wheat grown under well-watered and drought conditions. Pakistan Journal of Biology Science, 10(21), 3794-3800.
Ahmadi, A., Joudi, M. & Janmohammadi, M. (2009). Late defoliation and wheat yield: little evidence of post-anthesis source limitation. Field Crops Research, 113(1), 90-93.
Alam, M. S., Rahman, A. H. M. M., Nesa, M. N., Khan, S. K. & Siddquie, N. A. (2008). Effect of source and/or sink restriction on the grain yield in wheat. Journal of applied sciences research, 4(3), 258-261.
Blum, A. (1997). Improving wheat grain filling under stress by stem reserve mobilisation. In Wheat: Prospects for Global Improvement (pp. 135-141). Springer Netherlands.
Blum, A., Sinmena, B., Mayer, J., Golan, G. & Shpiler, L. (1994). Stem reserve mobilisation supports wheat-grain filling under heat stress. Functional Plant Biology, 21(6), 771-781.
Borrás, L., Slafer, G. A. & Otegui, M. E. (2004). Seed dry weight response to source–sink manipulations in wheat, maize and soybean: a quantitative reappraisal. Field Crops Research, 86(2), 131-146.
Calderini, D. F., Savin, R., Abeledo, L. G., Reynolds, M. P. & Slafer, G. A. (2001). The importance of the period immediately preceding anthesis for grain weight determination in wheat. In Wheat in a Global Environment (pp. 503-509). Springer Netherlands.
Dubois, D., Winzeler, M. & Nösberger, J. (1990). Fructan accumulation and sucrose: sucrose fructosyl transferase activity in stems of spring wheat genotypes. Crop science, 30(2), 315-319.
Ehdaie, B., Alloush, G. A., Madore, M. A. & Waines, J. G. (2006). Genotypic variation for stem reserves and mobilization in wheat. Crop science, 46(5), 2093-2103.
10. Emam, Y., Ranjbar, A. M. & Bahrani, M. J. (2007). Evaluation of yield and yield components in wheat genotypes under post-anthesis drought stress. JWSS-Isfahan University of Technology, 11(1), 317-328.
11. Esmaeelpour, M. (2007).Response of two wheat cultivars to sourse size modification: Interaction of cultivars and plant density under water stress and non-stress conditions. MSc. Thesis. College of Agriculture, Tehran University, Iran. (In Farsi)
12. Hopkins, W.G. & Hüner, N.P. (1995). Introduction to plant physiology (Vol. 355). New York: Wiley.
13. Iqbal, N., Masood, A. & Khan, N. A. (2012). Analyzing the significance of defoliation in growth, photosynthetic compensation and source-sink relations.Photosynthetica, 50(2), 161-170.
14. Khajehpour, M.R. (2008). Principles of Agronomy (2th ed). Isfahan University of Technology. Vol. 398. (In Farsi)
15. Kruk, B. C., Calderini, D. F. & Slafer, G. A. (1997). Grain weight in wheat cultivars released from 1920 to 1990 as affected by post-anthesis defoliation. The Journal of Agricultural Science, 128(03), 273-281.
16. Papi, M. Ahmadi, A. & Rafei, H. (2016). Response of three wheat cultivars to different moisture regimes during vegetative and reproductive stages under field conditions. Journal of Field Crop Science, 47 (3), 377-391. (In Farsi)
17. Papi, M. (2014). The effects of moisture regimes and leaf defoliation on growt, yield and WUE of three wheat cultivars under field condition. MSc. Thesis. College of Agriculture, University of Tehran, Iran. (In Farsi)
18. Saeedi, M. Moradi, F & Jalali, S. (2011). The effect of resource restriction treatments in wheat varieties after flowering under low irrigation condition. Vol Journal of Agricultural Knowledge. 5. 110-125. (In Farsi)
19. Slafer, G.A., Savin, R. (1994). Post-anthesis green area duration in a semi-dwarf and a standard-height wheat cultivar as affected by sink strength. Aust. J. Agric. 45, 1337–1346
20. Statistics Agriculture Organization of Iran. Crop year, 2013-2014. First volume. Crops. (In Farsi)
21. Tambussi, E. A., Nogués, S. & Araus, J. L. (2005). Ear of durum wheat under water stress: water relations and photosynthetic metabolism. Planta, 221(3), 446-458.
22. Xue, G. P., McIntyre, C. L., Jenkins, C. L., Glassop, D., van Herwaarden, A. F. & Shorter, R. (2008). Molecular dissection of variation in carbohydrate metabolism related to water-soluble carbohydrate accumulation in stems of wheat. Plant physiology, 146(2), 441-454.
23. Yin, Y., Wang, Z., He, M., Fu, J. & Lu, S. (1998). Postanthesis allocation of photosynthates and grain growth in wheat cultivars as affected by source/sink change. Biologia plantarum, 41(2), 203-209.
24. Zhang, Y. P., Zhang, Y. H., Xue, Q. W. & Wang, Z. M. (2013). Remobilization of water soluble carbohydrates in non-leaf organs and contribution to grain yield in winter wheat under reduced irrigation. Intl. J. Plant Prod, 7(1), 97-116.