. Abdel Baky, H.H. & El Baroty, G.S. (2008). Chemical and biological evaluation of the essential oil of Egyptian moldavian balm (Dracocephalum moldavica L.). International Journal of Integrative Biology, (3), 202-208.
2. Adams, R.P. (2001). Identification of essential oil components by gas chromatography / mass spectrometry.Allured Publishing Corporation Carol Stream.
3. Akbarinia, A, Ghalavand, A., Sefidkon, F., Rezaee, M.B. & Sharifi Ashoorabadi, E. (2004). Study on the effect of different rates of chemical fertilizer ,manure and mixture of them on seed yield and main, compositions of essential oil of Ajowan (Trachyspermum copticum). Pajouhesh & Sazandegi, 61, 32-41. (In Farsi)
4. Amiri, M.B., Rezvani Moghaddam, P. & Jahan, M. (2016). Study the morphological characteristics affecting yield of Echium amoenum under different organic and chemical fertilizers and plant densities. Iranian Journal of Horticultural Science, 47(1), 55-69.
5. Bashirifar, N., Aliasgharzad, N. & Zehtab Salmasi, S. (2016). Elemental composition, essential oil and thymol content of cavory (Satureja hortensis L.) inoculated with Azospirillum irakense and Pseudomonas putida at different nitrogen levels. Journal of Agriculture Science and Sustainable Production, 26(2), 133-151.
6. Boveiri Dehsheikh, A., Mahmoodi Sourestani, M., Zolfaghari, M. & Enayatizamir, N. (2017). The effect of plant growth promoting rhizobacteria, chemical fertilizer and humic acid on morpho-physiological characteristics of basil (Ocimum basilicum var. thyrsiflorum). Journal of Agriculture Science and Sustainable Production, 26(4), 129-142.
7. Darzi, M.T., Haj Seyed Hadi, M.R. & Rejali, F. (2012a). Effects of cattle manure and biofertilizer application on biological yield, seed yield and essential oil in coriander (Coriandrum sativum). Journal of Medicinal Plants, 11(9), 77-90.
8. Darzi, M.T., Haj Seyed Hadi, M.R. & Rejali, F. (2012b). Effects of the application of vermicompost and nitrogen fixing bacteria on quantity and quality of the essential oil in dill (Anethum graveolens).Journal of Medicinal Plants Research, 6(21), 3793-3799.
9. Darzi, M.T., Hadj Seyed Hadi, M.R. & Rejali, F. (2013). Effects of vermicompost and phosphatic biofertilizer application on quantity and quality of essential oil in anise. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants Research, 29(3), 583-594. (In Farsi)
10. Eblagh, N., Fateh, E., Farzane, M. & Osfuri, M. (2014). Effect of cattle Manure application, phosphate solubilizing bacteria and different phosphrous levels on yield and essence components of Trachyspermum ammi L.. Journal of Agriculture Science and Sustainable Production, (4), 1-15.
11. Ghanepasand F. & Haj Seyed Hadi, M.R. (2016). Effects of nitrogen fixing bacteria and manure application on seed yield and essential oil content of black cumin (Nigella sativa L.). Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, 32(4), 716-727. (In Farsi)
12. Gyaneshwar, P., Naresh Kumar, G., Parekh, L.J. & Poole, P.S. (2002). Role of soil microorganisms in improving P nutrition of plants. Plant and Soil, (245), 83-93.
13. Harshavardhan, P.G., Vasundhara, M., Shetty, G.R., Nataraja, A., Sreeramu, B.S., Gowda, M.C. & Sreenivasappa, K.N. (2007). Influence of spacing and integrated nutrient management on yield and quality of essential oil in lemon balm (Mellisa officinalis L). Biomed, 2(3): 288-292.
14. Hosseini, M. & Hadipour, A.R. (2014). Improvement of quantitative and qualitative yield pot marigold (Calendula officinalis L.) with biofertilizers application. Journal of Medicinal Plants, 13(2), 83-91.
15. Hussein, M.S., El Sherbeny, S.E., Khalil, M.Y., Naguib, N.Y. & Aly, S.M. ( 2006). Growth characters and chemical constituents of Dracocephalum moldavica L. plants in relation to compost fertilizer and planting distance. Scientia Horticulturae, (108), 322-331.
16. Kamayestani, N., Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Jahan, M. & Rejali, F. (2015). Effects of separated and integrated application of bio and organic fertilizers on some quantitative and qualitative characteristics of anise (Pimpinella anisum L.). Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research, 13(1), 62-70. (In Farsi)
17. Kaplan, M., Kocabas, I., Sonmez, I. & Kalkan, H. ( 2009). The effects of different organic manure applications on the dry weight and the essential oil quantity of sage (Salvia fruticosa Mill.). Acta Horticulturae, (826), 147-152.
18. Kapoor, R., Giri, B. & Mukerji, K.G. (2004). Improved growth and essential oil yield and quality in Foeniculum vulgare Mill on mycorrhizal inoculation supplemented with P-fertilizer. Bioresource Technology, 93, 307-311.
19. Khalid, K. A. & Shafei, A. M. (2005). Productivity of dill (Anethum graveolens L.) as influenced by different organic manure rates and sources Arab Universities Journal of Agricultural Sciences.13(3), 901-913.
20. Khorramdel, S., Rezvani Moghaddam, P., Asadi, G.A., Seyedi, M. & Azizi, H. (2015). Effect of cattle manure levels and tuber weight on yield, yield components and essential oil content (Bunium persicum Bioss.). Journal of Plant Production Researches, 22(4), 133-155.
21. Mafakheri, S., Asghari, B. & Shaltooki, M. (2016). Effects of biological, chemical and nano-fertilizers on quantitative and qualitative characteristics of Lallemantia iberica (M.B.) Fischer & Meyer. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, 32(4), 667-677. (In Farsi)
22. Maham, M., Akbari, H. & Delazar, A. (2013). Chemical composition and antinociceptive effect of the essential oil of Dracocephalum moldavica L. Pharmaceutical Sciences, (18), 187-192.
23. Mohammadpour, R., Galavi, M., Ramroodi, M. & Fakheri, B.A. (2015). Effects of drought stress and biofertilizers inoculation on growth, yield and essential oil compositions of thyme (Thymus vulgaris L.). Journal of Agroecology, 7(2), 237-253.
24. Nikoupour, A., Jaimand, K., Darzi, M.T. & Rejali, F. (2014). Biological effects of phosphorus fertilizer application and plant density on the quantity and quality of medicinal plant essential oils
in Ajowan (Trachyspermum copticum L.). Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, 30(3), 496-509. (In Farsi)
25. Omidbaigi, R. (1997). Approaches to production and processing of medicinal plants. Tarrahane Nashr, Tehran.
26. Rahbarian, P., Afsharmanesh, G.R. & Shirzadi, M.H. (2010). Effects of low irrigation and cattle manure on dry herb yield and essential oil of dragonhead (Dracocephalum moldavica L.) in Jiroft. Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 3(11), 55–64.
27. Razipour P., Golchin, A. & Daghestani, M. (2016). Effects of different levels of cow manure and inoculation with nitroxin on growth and performance of Melissa officinalis L. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, 32(5), 807-823. (In Farsi)
28. Rezaei, M. & Baradaran, R. (2013). Effects of bio fertilizers on the yield and yield components of pot marigold (Calendula officinalis L.). Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, 29(3), 635-650. (In Farsi)
29. Salehi, A., Ghalavand, A., Sefidkon, F., Asgharzade, A. & Saeedi, K. (2016). Effects of zeolite, bioand organic fertilizers application on the growth, yield and yield components of German chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla L.) in organic cultivation.Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, 32(2), 203-215. (In Farsi)
30. Sefidkon, F. (2001). Evaluation of qualitative and quantitative essential oil fennel (Foeniculum vulgare Mill) in different stages of growth. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, 7, 85-104.
31. Sharma, A.K. (2002). Biofertilizers for sustainable agriculture. Agrobios, India.
32. Tarafi V., Danesh Shahraki, A. & Saeidi, K. (2016). Effects of plant growth promoter bacteria on morphological traits and essential oil content of dragonhead (Dracocephalum moldavica L.). Iranian Plant Productions, 39(2), 57-70. (In Farsi)
33. Toro, M., Azcon, R. & Barea, J.M. (1997).Improvement of arbuscular mycorrhiza development by inoculation of soil with phosphate- solubilizing rhizobacteria to improve rock phosphate bioavailability (32p) and nutrient cycling. Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 63(11), 4408-4412.
34. Zand, A., Aroiee, A., Chaichi, M.R. & Nemati, S.H. (2017). Effects of bio-fertilizers on some physiological characteristics, essential oil percentage and yield of spearmint (Mentha spicata L.) under deficit irrigation. Iranian Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, 33(1), 112-125.