نوع مقاله : مقاله پژوهشی
1 دانشجوی سابق کارشناسی ارشد اصلاح نباتات دانشکدة کشاورزی دانشگاه آزاد اسلامی واحد کرج
2 استاد، دانشکدة علوم و مهندسی کشاورزی، پردیس کشاورزی و منابع طبیعی دانشگاه تهران، کرج
3 استادیار پژوهش، مؤسسة تحقیقات اصلاح و تهیة نهال و بذر
عنوان مقاله [English]
The sustainability performance of 20 soybean genotypes, in four regions of Iran (Karaj, Gorgan, Khorramabad and Moghan) assessed in a randomized complete block design with four replications. The measured traits included the number of days from sowing to flowering, pod formation, filling and full grain maturity, plant height (cm), node numbers on stems, seed yield per plant (g), 100 grain weight (g), number of branches, number of pods as well as seed yield (kg per ha). Results revealed that the genotypes described 13.46% and the environment defined 56.02% of the total sum squares, while genotype × environment accounted for 30.52% of the variability that was about 2.5 times of the amount caused by genotype changes. This showed the fundamental differences among the genotypes in response to environment. Environment and genotype significant differences revealed the genotypes variances throughout the environment test. In order to analyze the interaction of genotype × environment using AMMI, the principal component analysis was performed on the remaining matrix, in which the first and second main components were significant at 1% level. The first main component (IPCA1) allocated 56.56% and the second component (IPCA2) assigned 31.11% of the sum of squares of the interaction, that make up a total of 87.67% of the sum of squares of mutual explained. The lowest soybean yield was related to Gorgan region, and the stability parameter value (AMMI1) was belonged to genotypes 5, 15, 18 and 13 with 2676.6, 2545.2, 2610.924, 2575.4 seed yield Kg ha-1, respectively and these genotypes announced as the best ones.