Agamy, R.A., Mohamed, G.F. & Rady, M.M. (2012). Influence of the application of fertilizer type on growth, yield, anatomical structure and some chemical components of Wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) grown in newly reclaimed soil. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 6(3), 561-570.
2. Blazewicz-Wozniak, M., Kesik, T. & Michowska, A. E. (2011). Flowering of Bear Garlic (Allium ursinum L.) cultivated in the field at varied nitrogen nutrition and mulching. Acta Scientiarum Polonorum Hortorum Cultus, 10(3), 133-144.
3. Baten, M.A., Nahar, B.S., Sarker, S.C., Am, M. & Khan, H. (1995). Effect of different mulches on the growth and yield of late planted garlic (Allium sativum L.). Pakistan Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research, 38, 138-141.
4. El-Bakry, A. A., Abd-Elmonhim, M., El-Banna, A. M., Hassan, H. T. & Massoud, O. N. (2001). Effect of Azospirillum, Arbuscular-Mycrrohiza and organic matter on growth and yield of wheat and sorghum. Bulletin of the Faculty of Science. Assiut University, 30, 53-66.
5. Gatreh-Samani, K., Khalili, B., Rafieian, M. & Moradi, M. T. (2011). Purslane (Portulaca oleracea) effects on serum paraoxanase-1 activity Persian. Journal of Shahrekord University of Medical Science, 13(1), 9-16. (in Farsi)
6. Gicheru, P. T. (1994). Effect of residue mulch and tillage on soil moisture conservation. Soil Technology, 7, 209-220.
7. Haciseferogullari, H., Ozcan, M., Demir, F. & Calisir, S. (2004). Some nutritional and technological properties of garlic (Allium sativum L.). Journal of Food engineering, 68, 463-469.
8. Hashemabadi, D. & Kashi, A. (2004). Effects of different levels of nitrogen and poultry manure on quantitative and qualitative characteristics of autumn growing cucumber. Journal of Sciences and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources, 8(2), 25-33.
9. Hassan zadeh ghortapeh, M., Ghalavand, A., Ahmadi, M.R. & Mirnia, Kh. (2001). Effect of chemical fertilizers, A combination of qualitative and quantitative characterization of organic and Figures Sunflower in West Azerbaijan province. Agricultural Sciences, 85-104. (in Farsi)
10. Islam, M. J., Hossain, A. K. M. M., Majumder, U. K., Rahman, M. M. & Rahman, M. S. (2007). Effect of mulching and fertilization on growth and yield of garlic at Dinajpur in Bangladesh. Asian Journal of Plant Science, 6 (1), 98-101.
11. Majnoon Hossini, N. & Davazdah Emami, S. (2007). Cultivation and production of medicine and spices plants. Tehran University Press. 300 Pp. (in Farsi)
12. Malekmohammadi Faradonbeh, M., Abdali Mashhadi, A., Bakhshandeh, A. & ALotfi Jalal-abadi, A. (2013). Evaluation of the effects of different mulch material on quantity and quality yield of garlic populations (Allium sativum L.). International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Sciences, 5 (22), 2660-2665.
13. Manna, M.C., Swarup, A., Wanjari, R.H., Mishra, B. & Shahi, D.K. (2007). Longterm fertilization, manure and liming effects on soil organic matter and crop yields. Soil and Tillage Research, 94, 397-409.
14. Ogbonna, P. E. & Obi, I. U. (2007). Effect of time of planting and poultry manure application on growth and yield of egusi melon in a derived savannah agro-ecology. Journal of Agriculture Food Environment and Extension, 6(2), 33-39.
15. Panwar, J. D. S., Ompal, S. & Singh, O. (2000). Response of Azospirillum and Bacillus on growth and yield of wheat under field conditions. Indian Journal of Plant Physiology, 5, 108-110.
16. Peng, S., Garcia, V., Laza, R. C., Sanico, A. L., Visperas, R. M. & Cassman, K. G. (1996). Increased nitrogen use efficiency using a chlorophyll meter in high yielding irrigated rice. Field Crops Research, 47, 243-252.
17. Radwan, S. M., Hussein, H. F., Rubio, J. L., Morgan, R. P., Asin, S. & Andreu, V. (2002). Response of wheat plants to bio and organic fertilization under different weed control treatments. Man and Soil at the Third Millennium Proceedings International Congress of the European Society of Soil Conservation, Valencia, Spain, 1015-1023.
18. Shahidul Haque, M. D., Rezaul Islam, M. D., Amdul Kari, M. & Halim Khan, A. M. (2003). Biomass production and growth rates at different phenophases of farlic as influenced by natural and synthetic mulches. Asian journal of plant science, 2(1), 90-96.
19. Sharifi Z. and Haghnia Gh.H. (2008). Effect of Nitroxin fertilizer on wheat varieties. Www. civilica. com. (in Farsi)
20. Shidfar, F., Yarahmadi, SH. & Jalali, M. (2007). Effects of purified omega–3 fatty acids in postmenopausal women with type-2 diabetes Iranian Persian. Journal of Endocrinal Meta, 9(3), 229-234. (in Farsi)
21. Sushila, R., Gajendra, G. & Giri, G. (2000). Influence of farmyard manure, nitrogen and biofertilizers on growth, yield attributes and yield of wheat (Triticum aestivum) under limited water supply". Indian Journal Agronomy, 45(3), 590-595.
22. Tavalaee, A. (2006). Evaluation on sustainable development strategies, Committee on sustainable development, Environmental protection agency, (In Farsi)
23. Yang, C.M. (2003). Using chlorophyll meter to estimate leaf chlorophyll and nitrogen content of rice plants. Journal of Agriculture, China, 52, 73-83.
24. Yan-min, Y., Xiao-jing, L., Wei-qiang, L. & Cun-zhen, L. (2006). "Effect of different mulch materials on winter wheat production in desalinized soil in Heilongjiang region of North China". Journal of Zhejiang University Science, 7, 858-867.