Agegnehu, G., Ghizaw, A. & Sinebo, W. (2006). Yield performance and land-use efficiency of barley and faba bean mixed cropping in Ethiopian highlands. European Journal of Agronomy, 25(3), 202-207.
Arya, M. P. S. & Saini, R. P. (1999). Effect of planting geometry on maize and soybean intercropping systems under rainfed conditions, Indian journal of Agronomy.34 (3): 322324
Bedoussac, L., Journet, E. P., Hauggaard-Nielsen, H., Naudin, C., Corre-Hellou, G., Jensen, E. S. & Justes, E. (2015). Ecological principles underlying the increase of productivity achieved by cereal-grain legume intercrops in organic farming. A review. Agronomy for sustainable development, 35(3), 911-935.
Brooker, R. W., Bennett, A. E., Cong, W. F., Daniell, T. J., George, T. S., Hallett, P. D. & Li, L. (2015). Improving intercropping: A synthesis of research in agronomy, plant physiology and ecology. New Phytologist, 206(1), 107-117.
Chapagain, T. & Riseman, A. (2014). Barley–pea intercropping: Effects on land productivity, carbon and nitrogen transformations. Field Crops Research. 166: 18–25.
Dahmardeh, M. & Hodiani, A. (2016). Assessment of soil elements in intercropping based on mathematical modeling. Computers and Electronics in Agriculture. 122:218–224.
Fukai, S. Watiki, J. M. Banda, J. A. & Keating, B. A. (1993). Radiation interception and growth of maize/cowpea intercrop as affected by maize plant density & cowpea cultivar. Field Crops Research, 35(2), 123-133.
Heydari, S. (2015). Evaluation of seed yield and yield components for intercropped Foxtail Millet (setaria Italica) and Sorghum (Sorghum bicolor). Msc Thesis, College of Agriculture and Natural Resources, University of Tehran (In Farsi).
Mc Donagh J. & Hillyer A. (1999). http://www.dfid-sp.org/highlights/1999/7069.html.
10. Khalatbari, A. (2005). Study of quantitative and qualitative traits of intercropping millet nitrifuge: Sorghum planting in different proportions, MSc. Thesis, College of Agriculture and Natural Resources, University of Tehran (In Farsi).
11. Khan, Z. R, Pickett, J. A, Berg, J. V. D, Wadhams, L. J. & Woodcock, C. M. (2000). Exploiting chemical ecology and species diversity: Stem borer and striga control for maize and sorghum in Africa. Pest management science, 56(11), 957-962.
12. Lesoing, G. W. & Francis, C. A. (1999). Strip intercropping effects on yield and yield components of corn, grain sorghum, and soybean. Agronomy Journal, 91(5), 807-813.
13. Li, X., Simunek, J., Shi, H., Yan, J., Peng, Z. & Gong, X. (2017). Spatial distribution of soil water, soil temperature, and plant roots in a drip-irrigated intercropping field with plastic mulch. European Journal of Agronomy. 83:47-56.
14. Marer, S. B., Lingaraju, B. S. & Shashidhara G. B. (2007). Productivity and economics of maize and pigeonpea intercropping under rainfed conditions in northern transitional zone of Karnataka. Karnataka Journal of Agricultural Science, 20(1): 1-3.
15. Mazaheri, D. (2009). Intercropping as a way to increase and sustainabilty of the product, key articles on 3td Congress of Agronomy and Plant Breeding of Iran, University of Tabriz (In Farsi).
16. Pooryousof Miyandoab. M., Sharifi S., & Hasanzadeh Ghourt Tappeh A. (2010). The consideration of mixed sorghum planting impacs on maize Eco-physiological characteristics in two planting patterns. National Conference on Biodiversity and its Impact on Agriculture and the Environment, Urmia. National Plant Gene Bank of Iran (In Farsi).
17. Saffar, A. (2013). Study the effect of intercropping maize and pearl millet on fodder yield quantity and quality, MSc.Thesis, College of Agriculture and Natural Resources, University of Tehran (In Farsi).
18. Seyedi, M., Hamzeie, J., Ahmadvand, G. & Abutalebian, M. A. (2012). Investigating the possibility of weed control and crop production in chickpea and barley culture. Journal of Agricultural Knowledge and Sustainable Production. 101-114: (3)22 (In Farsi).
19. Sistachs, M., Padilla, C., Gomez, I. & Barrientos, A. (1991). Intercropping of forage sorghum, maize and soybean during establishment of different grasses in a montmorillonitic soil. Guinea grass (P. maximum Jacq.). Cuban Journal of Agricultural Science, 25(1), 83-87.
20. Weil, R. R. & McFadden, M. E. (1991). Fertility and weed stress effects on performance of maize/soybean intercrop. Agronomy Journal, 83(4), 717-721.
21. Yu Y., Stomph, T. J., Makowski D. & Van der Werf, W. (2015). Temporal niche differentiation increases the land equivalent ratio of annual intercrops: A meta-analysis. Field Crops Research. 184:133–144.