Atiyeh, R. M., Subler, S., Edwards, C. A., Bachman, G., Metzger, J. D., & Shuster, W. (2000). Effects of vermicomposts and compost on plant growth in horticultural container media and soil. Pedobiologia, 44, 579-590.
Aufrere, J., Dudilieu, M. & Poncet, D. C. (2008). In vivo and in situ measurements of the digestive characteristics of sainfoin in comparison with Lucerne fed to sheep as fresh forages at two growth stages and as hay. Animal, 2, 1331-1339.
Bebawi, F. (1989). Forage sorghum production on a witch weed infected soil in relation to cutting height and nitrogen. Agronomy Journal, 78, 827-832.
Bolger, T. P. & Matches, A. G. (1989). Water-Use Efficiency and yield of Sainfoin and Alfalfa. Crop Science Society of America, 30, 143-148.
Borreani, G., Peiretti, P. G. & Tabacco, E. (2003). Evolution of yield and quality of Sainfoin (Onobrychis Viciifolia Scop.) In The Spring Growth Cycle. Agronomie, 23, 193-201.
Dadkhah, M., Majidi, M. M. & Mirlohi, A. (2011). Multivariate analysis of relationships among different characters in Iranian sainfoin populations (Onobrychis Viciifolia Scop.). Iranian Journal of Field Crop Science, 42, 349-357. (In Farsi)
Delgado, I., Andres, C. & Munoz, F. (2008). Effect of the environmental conditions on different morphological and agronomical characteristics of sainfoin. Options Mediterraneennes, Series A, 79, 199-202
Devau, N., Le Cadre, E., Hinsinger, P., Jaillard, B. & Gerard, F. (2009). Soil pH controls the environmental availability of phosphorus: Experimental and mechanistic modeling approaches, Applied. Geochemistry, 24, 2163-2174.
Eyni, B. & Bashtani, M. (2016). Survey of Nutritive Value and Degradability of Sorghum Silage from First and Second Cutting of Forage. Research on Animal Production, 14, 126-142.
10. FAO. (1973). Ground water Seminar Granada. Report of the FAO/United Nation Development Government of Spain Seminar on the Role of Groundwater in the Optimal Utilization of Hydraulic Resources. Irrigation and drainage paper 18, FAO, Rome.
11. Ghaemi, A. A., hoseinabadi, M. Z. & Sepaskhah, A. R. (2008). Water use efficiency and yield of sugar beet under conventional and alternate tap and furrow irrigation. Water and Soil Science, pp. 127-138.
12. Hajibabaei, M. & Azizi, F. (2014). Effect of irrigation regimes on Morphophysiological characteristics and yield of forage corn hybrids. Crop Physiology Journal, 22, 89-100.
13. Hasanzadeh, P. (2007). Effect of vermicompost on quantitative and qualitative characteristics of German chamomile. Master's thesis of Horticulture, College of Agriculture, University of Guilan.
14. Howell, T. A., Evett, S. R. Tolk. J. A. & Schneider, A. D. (2004). Evapotranspiration of full and Deficit irrigated and dry land Cotton on The Northern Texas High Plains. Journal of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering-Asce, 130, 277-285.
15. Javadi, H., Saberi, M. H., Azari Nasrabad, A. & Khosravi, S. (2010). The study of amounts and methods of nitrogen application on qualitative and quantitative traits in forage sorghum. Iranian Journal of Field Crops Research, 8, 384-392. (In Farsi)
16. Joshi, R., Singh, J. & Vig, A. P. (2015). Vermicompost as an effective organic fertilizer and biocontrol agent: Effect and growth, yield and quality of plants. Reviews in Environmental Science and Biotechnol, 14, 137-159.
17. Juskiw, p. e., Helm, J. H. & salmon, D. f. (2000). Forage yield and quality for mono crops and mixtures of small grain cereals. Crop Science, 40, 138-147.
18. Kafi, M., Borzooei, A., Salehi, M., Kamandi, A., Masoomi, A. & Nabati, J. (2013). Physiology of Environmental Stresses in Plants. Jihad Publications, University of Mashhad. (In Farsi)
19. Karimian, M. Glovy, A., dahmardeh, M. & Kafi, M. (2014). Effect of drought stress and different levels of potassium fertilizer on quantitative and qualitative forage efficiency of Kochia (Kochia scoparia L.). Quarterly New Findings in Agriculture, 8, 239-250. (In Farsi)
20. Kazemi-Arbat, H., Rahimzadeh Khoyi, F., Moghaddam, M. & Banaei Khosraghi, A. (2000).The effects of different levels of nitrogen and phosphorous fertilizers and irrigation intervals on biomass yield of forage sorghum, Speedfeed,. Iranian Journal of Agriculture Science, 31, 713-723. (In Farsi)
21. Kochaki, A., Gholami, A., Mahdavi Damghani, A. & Tabrizi, M. (2009). Principles of Agriculture Organic (Translation). Mashhad Ferdowsi University Press, p 301. (In Farsi)
22. Kuchenmeister, K., Kuchenmeister, F. Kayser, M. Wrage-Monning, N. & Isselstein, J. (2013). Influence of drought stress on nutritive value of perennial forage legumes. International Journal of Plant production, 7, 693-710.
23. Majidi M. M. (2015). Evaluation of Iranian sainfoin ecotypes (Onobrychis viciifolia Scop.) under non-stress and drought stress condition. Iranian Journal of Field Crop Science, 46. 327-338. (In Farsi)
24. Musavi Fazl, S. H., Alizadeh, A., Ansari, H. & Rezvani Moghaddam, P. (2015). Effect of different levels of irrigation water and potassium fertilizer on root and shoot growth of forage sorghum. Iranian Journal of Irrigation and Drainage, 8, 747-756. (In Farsi)
25. Najarian, D., Fanoodi, F., Masoud-Sinaki. J. & laei, G. (2016). The effect of irrigation cut tension and applying compost fertilizer on yield and yield components of cowpea (Vignaung uiculata L.). Crop Physiology Journal, 8. 59-72.
26. Paigozar, U., Ghanbari, A., Heydari, M. & Tavassoli, A. (2007). Effect of foliar application of micronutrients on qualitative and quantities pearl millet (Pennisetum glacum L.). Journal of Crop Ecophysiology, 10, 67-79. (In Farsi)
27. Pandy, R. K. & Maranville, J. W. (2000). Deficit irrigation and nitrogen effects on maize in a Sahelian environment. Shoot growth, nitrogen uptake and water extraction. Agricultural Water Management, 46, 15-27.Peterson, P. R., Jogloyb, S., Vorasootb, N., Toomsanb, B. & Kesmalab, T. (2013). Assocation ofnitrogen fixation to water uses efficiency and yield traits of peanut. International journal Plant Product, 7, 225-242.
28. Pirzad, A., Shakiba, M. R., Zehtab-Salmasi, S. & Mohammadi, S. A. (2015). Effects of water stress on some nutrients uptake in Matricaria chamomile L. Applied Field Crop Research, 28, 1-7. (In Farsi)
29. Saberali, S.F., Sadatnouri, S.A., Hejazi, A. & Zand, E. (2007). Influence of plant density and planting pattern of corn on its growth and yield under competition with common lambesquarters (Chenopodium album). Journal Research Production, 74, 143-152.
30. Samsamipoor, M., Afrasiab, P., Emdad, M. R., Delbari, M. & Karandish, F. (2015). Evaluation of Corn forage yield and yield components under alternate furrow irrigation. Iranian Journal Soil and Water Research, 46, 11-18. (In Farsi)
31. Scharenberg, A., Arrigo, Y., Gutzwiller, A., Hess, H. D., Wyss, U., Kreuzer, M. & Dohme, F. (2007). Effect of feeding carefully dried and ensiled tanniferous Sainfoin (Onobrychis Viciifolia) on Protein Metabolism of Lambs. 2nd International Symposium on Energy and Protein Metabolism and Nutrition, Vichy, Frankreich, pp. 1-11.
32. Schut, A. & Gherardi, S. & Wood, D. (2010). Empirical models to quantify the nutritive characteristics of annual pastures in south-west Western Australia. Crop and Pasture Science, 61, 32-43.
33. Shahrajabian, M. H., Fathi, G., Soleymani, A. & Bakhshandeh, A. M. (2010). Effect of different levels of nitrogen and irrigation intervals on yield, yield components of forage sorghum after wheat in Mahmoodabad in Isfahan. Fifth National Conference New Ideas in Agriculture, 27-28 February, Islamic Azad University Khorasgan, Faculty of Agriculture. (In Farsi)
34. Shivazad, M. (1995). Ration Formulation by computer. Publication of stock company the production, distribution and distribution of forage, p 210. (In Farsi)
35. Torbatinezhad, N. M., Chaeichi, M. R. & Sharifi, S. (2002). Effect of nitrogen level on yield and yield components of three forage sorghum cultivars in Gorgan. Journal of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources, 9, 205-220. (In Farsi)
36. Xiao, Y., Zhang, J., Jia, T. T., Pang, X. P. & Guo Z. G. (2015). Effects of Alternate Furrow Irrigation on the Biomass and Quality of Alfalfa (Medicago Sativa). Agricultural Water Management, 161, 147-154.
37. Zabet, M., Bahamin, S., GHoreishi, S. & Sadeghi, H. (2015). Effect of deficit irrigation and nitrogen fertilizer on quantitative yield of aboveground part of forage pear millet (Pennisetum glaucum) in Birjand. Environmental Stresses in Crop Sciences, 7, 187-194. (In Farsi)