Abdolshahi, R., Safarian, A., Nazari, M., Pourseyedi, S. & Mohamadi-Nejad, G. (2013). Screening drought-tolerant genotypes in bread wheat (Triticum Aestivum L.) using different multivariate methods. Archive of Agronomy and Soil Science, 59, 685-704.
Ahmadi, M.R. & Javidfar, F.(2000). Screening and breeding Techniques for Drought resistance in oleiferous brassicae. Nashr Amoozesh Keshavarzi. (in Farsi)
Alavi-Sini, S.M., Nasiri-Jaber, J. & Soleimani, K. (2013). Evaluation of some Physiological traites in bread wheat lines tolerant to drought in rainfed condition. Journal of Nahal va Bazr 4: 1-29. (in Farsi)
Antolin, M.C., Yoler, J. & Sanchez-diaz, M.(1995). Effect of temporary drought on nitrate-fed and nitrogen fixation alfalfa plants. Plant science. 1995, 107-111
Arnon, A.N. (1967). Method of extraction of chlorophyll in the plants. Agronomy Journal. 23: 9-24.
Bolat, I., Diklitas, M., Ercisli, S., Ikinsi, A. & Tonkaz, T. (2014). The Effect of Water Stress on Some Morphological, Physiological, and Biochemical Characteristics and Bud Success on Apple and Quince Rootstocks. Scientific World Journal,
Desclaux, D., Huynh, T. & Roumet, P. (2000). Identification of soybean plant characteristics that indicate the timing of drought stress. Crop Science. 40 (3): 716-722
Emam, Y. & Zavareh, M. (2005). Drought tolerance in higher plant. Markaz nashre Daneshgahi press, p. 186. (in Farsi)
Gong, H., Zhu. X., Chen. K., Wang , S. & Zhang, C. (2005). Silicon alleviates oxidative damage of wheat plants in pots under drought. Plant Science. 169: 313-321.
10. Hasani, M., Salami, A., Ebrahimi, M. & Naghvi, M.R. (2013). Plant genomics and proteomics. Tehran University press. (in Farsi)
11. Heydary sharifabad, H.(2001).plant dryness and drought. agriculture minister press.(in Farsi)
12. Jagtap, V., Bhargava, S., Sterb, P. & Feierabend. J. (1998). Comparative effect of water, heat and light stresses on photosynthetic reactions in Sorghum bicolor (L). Moench Journal Experimental Botani. 49: 1715-1721.
13. Kadhem, F. A., Specht, J. E. & Williams, J. H. (1985). Soybean irrigation serially timed during stages Rl to R6. I. Agronomic responses. Agronomy Journal. 77(2) : 291-298.
14. khodabandeh, N. (1990). Cereals. Sepehr press.(in Farsi)
15. Koochaki, A. (1993). Agricultur in aried regions. Jahad daneshghahi mashhad press. (in Farsi)
16. Lensen, A. (2012). Soybean response to drought. retrived june 22, 2012. [onlin] department of agronomy. IOWA state University, From: www.crops.extension.iastate.edu
17. Leport, L., Turner N.C., Davies, S.L. & Siddique, K.H.M. (2006). Variation in pod production and abortion among chickpea cultivars under terminal drought. European Journal of Agronomy. 24(3) : 236.
18. Liu, F., Jensen, C. R. & Andersen, M.N. (2004). Pod set related to photosynthetic rate and endogenous ABA in soybeans subjected to different water regimes and exogenous ABA and BA at early reproductive stages. Annuals of botani. 94(3): 405-411.
19. Maleki, A., Naderi, A., Naseri, R., Fathi, A., Bahamin. s. & Maleki, R. (2013). Physiological Performance of Soybean Cultivars under Drought Stress. Bull. Env. Pharmacol. Life Sci., 6: 38-44
20. Masoumi H., Darvish, F., Daneshian, J., Normohammadi,G. & Habibi, D. (2011). Effects of water deficit stress on seed yield and antioxidants content in soybean (Glycine max L.) cultivars. African Journal of Agricultural Research. 6(5), pp. 1209-1218.
21. Mohammadi, S.A., Moghadam, M., Soltani, A. & Ghasemi gholazani, K. (2004). Plant breeding (physiological traits). Parivar press. (in Farsi)
22. Nezami, E. &Izadkhah, M.( 2011). Evaluation of Drought stress on physiological and morphological traits of brassica napu. Iranian plant physiology. 2011: 3. (in Farsi)
23. `Nonomura, A. M. & Beson, A. A.(1992). The path to carbon in photosynthesis: improved crop yields with methanol. Proccecing of National Academic Science U.S.A, 89, 9794- 9798.
24. Ohashi, Y., Nakayama, N., Saneoka, H. & Fujita, K. (2006). Effects of drought stress on photosynthetic gas exchange, chlorophyll fluorescence and stem diameter of soybean plants. Biologia Plantarum, 50:138-141.
25. Paknejad, F., Mirakhor, M., Jami Al-Ahmadi, M. & Nazeri, P. (2009). Physiological response of Soybean (Glycine max) to Foliar Application of Methanol under Different Soil Moistures. American journal of agricultural & biological sciences, 4 (4): 311-318.
26. Salehi, M., Koochaki, A. & Nasiri-mahalati, M.( 2003). Nitrogen and chlorophyll content as an indicator of drought stress in wheat. Pazhooheshhaye zeraee Iran, 1(2): 199-205. (in Farsi)
27. Salekjalali, M., Haddad, R. & Jafari, M. (2012). Effects of Soil Water Shortages on the Activity of Antioxidant Enzymes and the Contents of Chlorophylls and Proteins in Barley. American-Eurasian Journal of Agricaltural and Environmental Science, 12 (1) : 57-63.
28. Sarmadnia, G. H & Koochaki, A.(1993). Physiological aspects of dryland farming. Jahad Daneshghahi Mashhad Press. (in Farsi)
29. Silvius, J. S., Johnson, R.R. & Peters, D. B. (1977). Effect of water stress on carbon assimilation and distribution in soybean plants at different stages of development. Crop Science. 17: 713-716.
30. Singh, G. (2010). The soybean botani,production and uses. from http//: www.cabi.org.
31. Viera, R. D., Tekrony, D. M. & Egli, D. B. (1992). Effect of drought and defoliation stress in the field on soybean seed germination and vigor. Crop Science. 32: 471-475.
32. Xiang, Y., Tang , N., Du, H., Ye, H. & Xiong, L. (2008). Characterization of OsbZIP23 as a key player of the basic leucine zipper transcription factor family for conferring abscisic acid sensitivity and salinity and drought tolerance in rice. Plant Physiology. 148: 1938–1952.
33. Xiong, L., Wang, R.G., Mao., G. & Koczan, J.M. (2006). Identification of drought tolerance determinants by genetic analysis of root response to drought stress and abscisic acid. Plant Physiology. 142: 1065–1074.
34. Yahoueian, S. H., Bihamta, M.R., Habibi, D. & Babaei, H.R. (2006). Evaluation of soybean genotyps under drought stress condition.MSc. Thesis. Islamic Azad University, Karaj. (in Farsi)
35. Zhang, J., Cao, X., Yong, T. & Yang, W. (2012). Seed treatment with uniconazole powder induced drought tolerance of soybean in relation to changes in photosynthesis and chlorophyll fluorescence. Research on Crops. 13(1): 147-154.