عنوان مقاله [English]
To assess the effects of drought stress on yield and some traits related to growth in soybean, two experiments were conducted as normal and 50% decreas in soil water to FC as stress condition in a randomized compelet block design with three replications and 10 genoytpes in Karaj in 1394. Results showed, that drought stress had different effects on traits. So that, the greatest increase was in %empty pod and the most decrease was in yield per plant and seed number. Some of traits such as the first pod, seed number, nod number had sever damage from drought,too. Seed filling period and yield decreased in susceptible genotypes,significantly but in tolerant genotypes had no significant decrease. Whiles, %empty pod and RSD% had significant increase in sensitive genotypes. Obtained results revealed that, genotypes had different reactions to drought in pigments of their leaves. Although, drought had increased pigments as average; leaf pigments in tolerant genotypes decreased whiles increased in susceptible genotypes.
10. Hasani, M., Salami, A., Ebrahimi, M. & Naghvi, M.R. (2013). Plant genomics and proteomics. Tehran University press. (in Farsi)
11. Heydary sharifabad, H.(2001).plant dryness and drought. agriculture minister press.(in Farsi)
12. Jagtap, V., Bhargava, S., Sterb, P. & Feierabend. J. (1998). Comparative effect of water, heat and light stresses on photosynthetic reactions in Sorghum bicolor (L). Moench Journal Experimental Botani. 49: 1715-1721.
13. Kadhem, F. A., Specht, J. E. & Williams, J. H. (1985). Soybean irrigation serially timed during stages Rl to R6. I. Agronomic responses. Agronomy Journal. 77(2) : 291-298.
14. khodabandeh, N. (1990). Cereals. Sepehr press.(in Farsi)
15. Koochaki, A. (1993). Agricultur in aried regions. Jahad daneshghahi mashhad press. (in Farsi)
16. Lensen, A. (2012). Soybean response to drought. retrived june 22, 2012. [onlin] department of agronomy. IOWA state University, From: www.crops.extension.iastate.edu
17. Leport, L., Turner N.C., Davies, S.L. & Siddique, K.H.M. (2006). Variation in pod production and abortion among chickpea cultivars under terminal drought. European Journal of Agronomy. 24(3) : 236.
18. Liu, F., Jensen, C. R. & Andersen, M.N. (2004). Pod set related to photosynthetic rate and endogenous ABA in soybeans subjected to different water regimes and exogenous ABA and BA at early reproductive stages. Annuals of botani. 94(3): 405-411.
19. Maleki, A., Naderi, A., Naseri, R., Fathi, A., Bahamin. s. & Maleki, R. (2013). Physiological Performance of Soybean Cultivars under Drought Stress. Bull. Env. Pharmacol. Life Sci., 6: 38-44
20. Masoumi H., Darvish, F., Daneshian, J., Normohammadi,G. & Habibi, D. (2011). Effects of water deficit stress on seed yield and antioxidants content in soybean (Glycine max L.) cultivars. African Journal of Agricultural Research. 6(5), pp. 1209-1218.
21. Mohammadi, S.A., Moghadam, M., Soltani, A. & Ghasemi gholazani, K. (2004). Plant breeding (physiological traits). Parivar press. (in Farsi)
22. Nezami, E. &Izadkhah, M.( 2011). Evaluation of Drought stress on physiological and morphological traits of brassica napu. Iranian plant physiology. 2011: 3. (in Farsi)
23. `Nonomura, A. M. & Beson, A. A.(1992). The path to carbon in photosynthesis: improved crop yields with methanol. Proccecing of National Academic Science U.S.A, 89, 9794- 9798.
24. Ohashi, Y., Nakayama, N., Saneoka, H. & Fujita, K. (2006). Effects of drought stress on photosynthetic gas exchange, chlorophyll fluorescence and stem diameter of soybean plants. Biologia Plantarum, 50:138-141.
25. Paknejad, F., Mirakhor, M., Jami Al-Ahmadi, M. & Nazeri, P. (2009). Physiological response of Soybean (Glycine max) to Foliar Application of Methanol under Different Soil Moistures. American journal of agricultural & biological sciences, 4 (4): 311-318.
26. Salehi, M., Koochaki, A. & Nasiri-mahalati, M.( 2003). Nitrogen and chlorophyll content as an indicator of drought stress in wheat. Pazhooheshhaye zeraee Iran, 1(2): 199-205. (in Farsi)
27. Salekjalali, M., Haddad, R. & Jafari, M. (2012). Effects of Soil Water Shortages on the Activity of Antioxidant Enzymes and the Contents of Chlorophylls and Proteins in Barley. American-Eurasian Journal of Agricaltural and Environmental Science, 12 (1) : 57-63.
28. Sarmadnia, G. H & Koochaki, A.(1993). Physiological aspects of dryland farming. Jahad Daneshghahi Mashhad Press. (in Farsi)
29. Silvius, J. S., Johnson, R.R. & Peters, D. B. (1977). Effect of water stress on carbon assimilation and distribution in soybean plants at different stages of development. Crop Science. 17: 713-716.
30. Singh, G. (2010). The soybean botani,production and uses. from http//: www.cabi.org.
31. Viera, R. D., Tekrony, D. M. & Egli, D. B. (1992). Effect of drought and defoliation stress in the field on soybean seed germination and vigor. Crop Science. 32: 471-475.
32. Xiang, Y., Tang , N., Du, H., Ye, H. & Xiong, L. (2008). Characterization of OsbZIP23 as a key player of the basic leucine zipper transcription factor family for conferring abscisic acid sensitivity and salinity and drought tolerance in rice. Plant Physiology. 148: 1938–1952.
33. Xiong, L., Wang, R.G., Mao., G. & Koczan, J.M. (2006). Identification of drought tolerance determinants by genetic analysis of root response to drought stress and abscisic acid. Plant Physiology. 142: 1065–1074.
34. Yahoueian, S. H., Bihamta, M.R., Habibi, D. & Babaei, H.R. (2006). Evaluation of soybean genotyps under drought stress condition.MSc. Thesis. Islamic Azad University, Karaj. (in Farsi)
35. Zhang, J., Cao, X., Yong, T. & Yang, W. (2012). Seed treatment with uniconazole powder induced drought tolerance of soybean in relation to changes in photosynthesis and chlorophyll fluorescence. Research on Crops. 13(1): 147-154.