Abdi, Gh.R. (2010). Evaluation the effects of zeolite and drought stress on growth and development of grass Kentucky bluegrass. In: Proceedings of Iranian international zeolite conference, Tehran University, Tehran, Iran, pp. 294. (In Farsi).
Ajibola, O.O., Enijemo, S.E., Fasina, O.O. & Adeeko, K.A. (1990). Mechanical expression of oil from melon seeds. Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research, 45, 45-53.
Aladic, K., Jarni, K., Barbir, T., Vidovic, S., Vladic, J., Bilic M. & Jokic, S. (2015). Supercritical CO2 extraction of hemp (Cannabis sativa L.) seed oil. Industrial Crops and Products, 76, 472-478.
Anwar, F., Latif, S. & Ashraf, M. (2006). Analytical characterization of hemp (Cannabis sativa) seed oil from different agro-ecological zones of Pakistan. Journal of the American Oil Chemists' Society, 83, 323-329.
Azari, A., Modares Sanavi, S.A.M., Askari, H., Ghanati, F., Naji, A.M. & Alizadeh, B. (2012). Effect of salt stress on morphological and physiological traits of two species of rapeseed (Brassica napus and B. rapa). Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences, 14(2), 121-135. (In Farsi).
Bahador, M., Abdali, A., Siadat, S.A., Fathi, Gh. & lotfi, A. (2014). Effect of zeolite and seed priming on grain nitrogen content, leaf chlorophyll and traits dependent to grain yield of mung bean (Vigna radiata L.) cultivars. Journal of Plant Process and Function, 4(11), 137-147. (In Farsi).
Efeoğlu, B., Ekmekçi, Y. & Çiçek, N. (2009). Physiological responses of three maize cultivars to drought stress and recovery. South African Journal of Botany, 75, 34-42.
Eskandari Zanjani, K., Shirani-Rad, A.H., Naeimi, M., Moradi Aghdam, A. & Taherkhani, T. (2011). Investigation the effects of zeolite and selenium foliar application on physiologic and agronomic traits of medicinal pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo L.) under different irrigation regimes. Crop Production in Environmental Stress, 3(1), 71-85. (In Farsi).
Gao, S.J., Wang, W.J. & Guo, T.C. (2004). C-N metabolic characteristics in flag leaf and starch accumulating developments in seed during grain filling stage in two winter wheat cultivars with different spike type. Acta Agronomica Sinica, 29(3), 427-431.
10. Ghanbari, A.A. (2015). Developmental stages and phenology of common bean genotypes under normal irrigation and water deficit conditions. Agronomy Journal (Pajouhesh & Sazandegi), 107, 190-199. (In Farsi)
11. Ghiasvand Ghiasi, A., Akbari, G.A., Shirani-Rad, A.H., Alahdadi, I. & Naeemi, M. (2014). Effect of zeolite and nitrogen fertilizer application under water deficit stress conditions on agronomical and physiological traits of rapeseed. Journal of Crop Production and Processing, 4(12), 73-86. (In Farsi).
12. Gholizadeh, A., Amin, M.S.M., Anuar, A.R., Esfahani, M. & Saberioon, M.M. (2010). The study on the effect of different levels of zeolite and water stress on growth, development and essential oil content of moldavian balm (Dracocephalum moldavica L.). American Journal of Applied Sciences, 7, 33-37.
13. Harb, E.M.Z. & Mahmoud, M.A. (2009). Enhancing of growth, essential oil yield and components of yarrow plant (Achillea millefolium L.) growth under safe agriculture conditions using zeolite and compost. In: Proceedings of 4rd Conference on Recent Technologies in Agriculture, Giza, Egypt.
14. Hasanzadeh, M., Naderi Darbaghshahi, M.R. & Shirani-Rad, A.H. (2006). Evaluation the effects of drought stress on yield and yield components of high yielding winter rapeseed varieties in Isfahan region. Journal of farm animal nutrition and physiology, 1, 51-62. (In Farsi).
15. Islam, M.R., Hu, Y., Mao, S., Mao, J., Enejid, A.E. & Xuea, X. (2011). Effectiveness of a water-saving super-absorbent polymer in soil water conservation for corn (Zea mays L.) based on eco-physiological parameters. Journal of the science of food and agriculture, 91, 1998-2005.
16. Jiang, Y.& Huang, B.T. (2002). Response of anti-oxidative defense system to temperature and water stress combinations in wheat seedlings. Plant Science, 163, 783-790.
17. Karimi, H. (2007). Crop plants (6th ed.). University of Tehran Press. (In Farsi).
18. Karimzadeh, H., Nezami, A., Kafi, M. & Tadayon, M.R. (2016). Study of changes in stomatal conductance, leaf canopy temperature and leaf water content of pinto bean genotypes in deficit irrigation conditions. Crop physiology journal, 8(30), 105-120. (In Farsi).
19. Khashei Sivaki, A., Kouchakzadeh, M. & Shahabifar, M. (2009). The effect of natural zeolite Clinoptilolite application and soil moisture on corn yield components. Iranian journal of soil science, 22(2), 235-241. (In Farsi).
20. Koucheki, A. & Nasiri Mahalati, M. (2005). Crop ecology. Jahad-daneshgahi publication of Mashhad. (In Farsi)
21. Kumar, R.R., Karajol, K. & Naik, G.R. (2011). Effect of polyethylene glycol induced water stress on physiological and biochemical responses in pigeon pea (Cajanus cajan L. Mill sp.). Recent Research in Science and Technology, 3, 148-152.
22. Majidian, M. (2000). The effect of different amounts of nitrogen and water stress in different growth stages on physiological characteristics, yield and yield components of corn (Zea mays L.) in Kooshkak in Fars province. M.Sc. Thesis. Faculty of Agriculture. Shiraz University, Iran. (In Farsi).
23. Mediavilla, V., Jonquera, M., Schmid-Slembrouck, I. & Soldati, A. (1998). Decimal code for growth stages of hemp (Cannabis sativa L.). Journal of the international hemp association, 5, 68-74.
24. Ministry of Agriculture- Jahad. (2016). Agricultural Statistics, 1st volume: Crops
. Retrieved April 12, 2015, from http:// http://www.maj.ir/
. (In Farsi).
25. Miyashita, K., Tanakamaru, S., Maitani, T. & Kimura, K. (2005). Recovery responses of photosynthesis, transpiration, and stomatal conductance in kidney bean following drought stress. Environmental and experimental botany, 53(2), 205-214.
26. Molnar, I., Gaspar, L., Stehli, L., Dulai, S., Sarvari, E., Kiraly, I., Galiba, G.& Molnar-Lang, M. (2002). The effects of drought stress on the photosynthetic processes of wheat and of Aegilops biuncialis genotypes originating from various habitats. Acta Biologica Szegediensis, 46, 115-116.
27. Mori, S., Emam, Y. & Karimzadeh Sureshjani, H. (2012). Effect of cutting off irrigation at flowering stage on physiological characters, yield and yield components of wheat genotypes in Shiraz. Journal of crop production and processing, 2(4), 105-119. (In Farsi).
28. Motaghi, L., Alahdadi, I., Shirani-Rad, A.H., Akbari, Gh.A. & Hasanlou, T. (2015). Evaluation the effect of zeolite on yield and yield components of rapeseed genotypes under water deficit conditions. Journal of crops improvement, 16(2), 381-397. (In Farsi).
29. Naeemi, M., Akbari, Gh.A., Shirani-Rad, A.H., Hassanloo, T. & Akbari, Gh.A. (2012). Effect of zeolite application and selenium spraying on water relations traits and antioxidant enzymes in medicinal pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo L.) under water deficit stress conditions. Journal of crops improvement, 14(1), 67-81. (In Farsi).
30. Naeemi, M., Akbari, Gh.A., Shirani-Rad, A.H., Hassanloo, T., Akbari, Gh.A. & Amirinejad, M. (2014).The impact of zeolite application and selenium foliar in different water regimes on some physiological characteristics and pumpkin seed yield. Journal of crops improvement, 17(3), 635-647. (In Farsi).
31. Ping, B., Fang Gong, S., Ti Da, G., Zhao Hui, S., Yin Yan, L. & Guang Sheng, Z. (2006). Effect of soil drought stress on leaf water status, membrane permeability and enzymatic antioxidant system of maize. Pedosphere, 16(3), 326-332.
32. Polat, E., Karaca, M., Demir, H. & Naci Onus, A. (2004). Use of natural zeolite (Clinoptilolite) in agriculture. Journal of Fruit and Ornamental Plant Research, 12, 183-189.
33. Rigoberto, R.S., Joseu, K.S., Jorge Alberto, A.G., Carlos, T.L., Joaquin, O.C. & Kelly, J.D. (2004). Biomass distribution, maturity acceleration and yield in drought-stressed common bean cultivars. Field crops research, 85(6), 203-211.
34. Rosales, M.A., Ocampo, E., Rodríguez Valentín, R., Olvera Carrillo, Y., Acosta Gallegos, J. & Covarrubias, A.A. (2012). Physiological analysis of common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) cultivars uncovers characteristics related to terminal drought resistance. Plant physiology and biochemistry, 56, 24-34.
35. Saadatian, B., Soleymani, F. & Ahmadvand, G. (2014). Response of phenological stages and chlorophyll index of wheat cultivars at different salinity levels and their relation to yield. Journal of science and technology of greenhouse culture, 5(19), 21-35. (In Farsi).
36. Sepehri, A. & Golparvar, A.H. (2011). The Effect of drought stress on water relations, chlorophyll content and leaf area in canola cultivars (Brassica napus L.). Electronic journal of biology, 7, 49-53.
37. Shirani-Rad, A.H., Moradi Aghdam, A., Taherkhani, T., Eskandari, K. & Nazari Golshan, A. (2011). Evaluation the response of canola to nitrogen rates and irrigation regimes on application and no-application of zeolite conditions. Journal of crop ecophysiology, 3(4), 296-306. (In Farsi).
38. Soleimanzadeh, H., Latifi, N. & Soltani, A. (2008). Relationship of phenology and physiological traits with grain yield in different cultivars of rapeseed (Brassica napus L.) under rainfed conditions. Journal of agricultural science and natural resources, 14(5), 47-61. (In Farsi).
39. Stevenson, D.G., Eller, F.J., Wang, L., Jane, J.L., Wang, T. & Inglett, G.E. (2007). Oil and tocopherol content and composition of pumpkinseed oil in 12 cultivars. Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 55(10): 4005-4013.
40. Taiz, L. & Zeiger, E. (2007). Plant Physiology (5th ed.). Sinauer Associates.
41. Tadayon, M.R. & Karimzadeh Soureshjani, H. (2017). Effect of zeolite on physiological and biochemical attributes of proso millet (Panicum miliaceum) in deficit irrigation conditions. Iranian Journal of Field Crop Science, 48(2), 443-452. (In Farsi).
42. Tommasini, L., Svensson, J.T., Rodriguez, E.M., Wahid, A., Malatrasi, M., Kato, K., Wanamaker, S., Resnik, J. & Close, T.J. (2008). Dehydrin gene expression provides an indicator of low temperature and drought stress: transcriptome-based analysis of Barley (Hordeum vulgare L.). Functional integrative genomics, 8, 387- 405.
43. Torabi, A., Farahbakhsh, H. & Khajoienejad, Gh.R. (2014). Effect of different irrigation regimes and zeolite super absorbent on the yield and yield components of forage sorghum. Agricultural crop management, 15(3), 1-14. (In Farsi).