Abdulrasoul, M., Al-omran, A. R., AL-Harbi, A., Wahb-Allah Mahmoud, M. & Nadeem, A. (2010). Impact of irrigation water quality, irrigation systems, irrigation rates and soil amendments on tomato production in sandy calcareous soil. Turkey Journal of Agriculture, 34(7), 59-73.
Aksic, M., Gudzic, S. N., Deletıc, N. & Stojkovic, S. (2011). Tomato Fruit Yield and Evapotranspıratıon in the Conditions of South Serbıa. Bulgarian Journal of Agricultural Science, 17(6), 150-157.
Birhanu, K. & Tilahun, K. (2010). Fruit yield and quality of drip-irrigated tomato under deficit irrigation. African Journal of FoodAgriculture Nutrition and Development, 10 (2), 2139-2151.
Celebi, M. (2014). The effect of water stress on tomato under different emitter discharges and semi-arid climate condition. Bulgarian Journal of Agricultural Science, 20 (5), 1151-1157.
Esmailpur, B. & Akbary, M. (2013). Assessment the effect of water deficit on growth characteristic, yield and fruit quality after harvesting on 2 cultivars of tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill.) under Miandoab condition. Journal of Agriculture Ecology, 5(2), 178-187. (In Farsi).
Falian, A., Ansary, H. & Kafy, M. (2012). Study the effect of different salinity of irrigation water on quantity and quality of tomato under hydroponic culture. Journal of Soil and Water, 26(2), 451-459. (In Farsi).
Franco, J. A., Ban˜o´n, S., Vicente, M. J., Miralles, J. & Martı´nez-Sa´nchez, J.J. (2011) Root development in horticultural plants grown under abiotic stress conditions—a review. Journal of Horticulture Science Biotechnology, 86(11), 543–556.
Golkar, F., Farahmand, A. & Fardad, H. (2008). Study the effect of amount irrigation water on yield and water use efficiency on tomato. Journal of engineer water, 20(11), 13-20. ( In Farsi).
Hagigy, M. (2010). The effect of drought stress in Rizospher on water term, growth, yield and some quality characteristic of tomato. Sciences and technology of greenhouse, 1(2), 9-17. ( In Farsi).
10. Karimi, B., Vafaee, Yavar., Abdi, Ch. & Golzari, A. (2015). Effect of different deficit irrigation regimes using surface and subsurface system on Shaghayegh and Shahrzad tomato cultivars performance under greenhouse conditions. Journal of Plant Process and Function, 5(16), 133-143. (In Farsi).
11. Lahoz, I., Pérez-de-Castro, A., Valcárcel, M., Macua, J.I., Beltránd, J., Rosellóc, S. & Cebolla-Cornejo, J. (2016). Effect of water deficit on the agronomical performance and quality of processing tomato. Journal of Science Horticulture, 200 (11), 55–65.
12. Malash, N.M., Flowers, T.J., & Ragab, R. (2008). Effect of irrigation methods, management and salinity of irrigation water on tomato yield, soil moisture and salinity distribution. Journal of IrrigationScience, 26(8), 313–323.
13. Miguel, A. & Francisco, M. (2007). Response of tomato plants to deficit irrigation under surface or subsurface drip irrigation. Journal of Applied Horticulture, 9(2), 97-100.
15. Mishell, J. P., Shennan, C., Grarran, S. R. & May, D. M. (1991). Tomato fruit yields and quality under deficit and salinity. Journal of the Agriculture, 18(7), 196-215.
16. Molavy, H., Mohammady, M. & Leiagat, A. (2011). The effect of complete irrigation on yield, yield component and water use efficiency on tomato. (Super Strain B). Journal of Soil and Water, 21(3), 115-126.(In Farsi).
17. Murshed, R., Lopez-Lauri, F. & Sallanon, H. (2013). Effect of water stress on antioxidant systems and oxidative parameters in fruits of tomato (Solanum lycopersicon L, cv. Micro-tom). Journal of Physiology and Biology Plants, 19 (5), 363–378.
18. Nurjoo, A., Zemorrody, SH. & Emamy, A. (2001). Effect of different level of irrigation in tomato culture. National Congress of Strategies to water crisis, 14-17 Oct.Tehran University, Tehran, Iran. Pp.800-8014. (In Farsi).
19. Nuruddin, M. M., Madramootoo, C. h. & Dodds, G. T. (2014). Effects of Water Stress at Different Growth Stages on Greenhouse Tomato Yield and Quality. Horticultural Science, 38(7), 1389- 1393.
20. Rui, M. A., Machado, A. E., Maria, D. R. & Oliveira, G. (2005). Tomato root distribution, yield and fruit quality under different subsurface drip irrigation regimes and depths. Journal of Irrigation Science, 24(10), 15–24.
21. SAS . (2008). Statistical analysis system institute. Cary, NC, USA.
22. Sato, S., Kamiyama, M., Iwata, T., Makita, N., Furukawa, H. & Ikeda, H. (2006). Moderate increase of mean daily temperature adversely affects fruit set of tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum) by disrupting specific physiological processes in male reproductive development. Annals of Botany, 97(8), 731–738.
23. Tafteh, A., Ebrahimy, N.A., Babazadeh, H & Kaveh. F. (2013). Evaluation of tomato production functions to estimate the performance of different irrigation treatments on the plain of Qazvin. 27(3): 315-328.
24. Topcu, S., Kirda, C., Dasgan, Y., Kaman, H., Cetin, M., Yazici, A. & Bacon, M.A. (2006). Yield response an N-fertilizer recovery of tomato grown under deficit irrigation. European Journal of Agronomy, 26: 64-70.
25. Vatankhah, A. (2009). Feasibility regions cultivation of citrus in Prsabad Moghan. M.Sc., Thesis. Azad University, Ahar branch, 95 p. (In Farsi).
26. Zafarani-Moattar, P., Raey, Y., Ghassemi-Golezani, K. & Mohammadi, S.A. (2010). Effect of Limited Irrigation on Growth and Yield of Bean Cultivars. . Journal of Sustainable Agriculture and Production Science. 21(4), 85-94.(In Farsi).
27. Zotarelli, L., Scholberg, J. M., Dukes, M. D., Mun˜ oz-Carpena, R. & Icerman, J. (2009). Tomato yield, biomass accumulation, root distribution and irrigation water use efficiency on a sandy soil, as affected by nitrogen rate and irrigation scheduling. Agricultural WaterManagement, 96 (20), 23- 34