1. Alister, D. M. & Neil, D. W. (2003). FLAX, The genus linum, London, UK.
2. Copur, O., Gur, M. A., Karakus, M. and Demirel, U. (2006) Determination of correlation and path analysis among yield components and seed yield in oil flax varieties (Linum usitatissimum L.). Journal Biologycal Sciences, 6, 738-743.
3. Diederichsen, A. (2001). Comparison of genetic diversity of flax (Linum usitatissimum L.) between Canadian cultivars and a world collection. Plant Breeding, 120, 360-362.
4. Fu, Y. B. (2005). Geographic Patterns of RAPD Variation in Cultivated Flax. Crop Science, 45, 1084-1091.
5. Ghareyazi, B. (1996). The use of DNA markers in plant breeding. In: Proceedings of key Articles at 4th Iranian Congress of Agronomy and Plant Breeding. 25-28 Aug.Isfahan University of Technology. Isfahan.
6. Green, A.G. (1986). Genetic control of polyunsaturated fatty acid biosynthesis in flax (Linum usitatissimum) seed oil. Theoretical and Applicd Genetics, 72, 654-661.
7. Khandan, A. & Saeidi G. (2004). Evaluation of agronomic characteristics, genetic diversity and relationships among the traits of the lines derived from landraces of flax in Isfahan, Iranian Journal of Agriculture, 35, 155-166. (In Farsi)
8. Matho, R. N. & Matho, J. L. (1998). Variability, correlation and path coefficient analysis in linseed. Jornal of Research, Birsa Agricultural University, 10, 25-29.
9. Mohammadi, A. A., Saeidi, G. & Arzani A. (2010). Genetic analysis of some agronomic traits in flax (Linum usitatissimum L.), Australian Journal of Crop Science, 4(5), 343-352.
10. Rowland, G.G. (1991). An EMS-induced low linolenic acid mutant in McGregor flax (Linum usitatissimum L.). Canadian Journal plant Sciences, 71, 393-396.
11. Saadat Lajvardi, N. (1980). Oil Seeds. Tehran University Press. Tehran.
12. Saeidi, G. & Khodambashi, M. (2006). Evaluation of agronomic traits of edible oil genotypes of flax at two seeding dates in Shahrekord, Journal of Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources, Water and Soil Science, 4, 321-309. (In Farsi)
13. Saeidi, G. (2001). Genetic variation for seed yield and other agronomic characteristics of flax genotypes with edible and industrial oil in Isfahan. Journal of Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources, Water and Soil Science, 4, 107-119. (In Farsi)
14. Saeidi, G., Abbasi, Z. & Mirlohi, A. F. (2003). Genetic variation, heritability and relationships relation among agronomic traits in brown and yellow-seeded genotypes of flax. Journal of Science and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources, Water and Soil Science, 1, 99-114. (In Farsi)
15. Shahidi, F. (2005). Bailey’s industrial oil and fats products. (6th ed). New Jersey: Wiley and Sons. U.S.A.
16. Sharifnia, F. & Asadi M. (2000). Iranian flora. Linaceae family. Research Institute of Forest and Rangelands Publications. Tehran. (In Farsi)
17. Sosulski, F. W. & Gore, R. F. (1964). The effect of photoperiod and temperature on the characteristic of flaxseed oil. Journal of Plant Sciences, 44, 381-382.
18. Uysal, H., Fu, Y. B., Kurt, O., Peterson, G., Diederichsen, A. & Kusters, P. (2010). Genetic diversity of cultivated flax (Linum usitatissimum L.) and its wild progenitor pale flax (Linum bienne Mill.) as revealed by ISSR markers. Genetic Resources and Crop Evolution, 57, 1109-1119.
19. Vromans, G. (2006). Molecular genetic studies in flax (Linum usitatissimum L.). Ph.D. thesis, Wageningen University, Netherland.