Aims and scope
The Journal of Field Crop Sciences, as a quarterly international peer-reviewed research journal, will aim to publish the research findings of the studies submitted from all around the world in diverse fields of crop sciences such as crop breeding, crop production, weed sciences, seed science and technology, and crop physiology. Briefly, the Journal of Field Crop Sciences will pursue the following objectives:
- Improvement of the agricultural status inside the country, mainly through the significant increment of the scientific/academic capabilities of the employees, practitioners, and managers in agricultural sector.
- Amelioration of the crop knowledge of the beneficiaries.
- Intensification of the research spirit, and familiarizing the researchers and actors in agricultural sector with novel developments/technologies/achievements in agricultural area.
- Use of current scientific capacities inside the country, either academic and/or executive section.
- Promotion of productivity/efficiency of both inputs and production factors in agricultural section.