- Ahmad, A., Hayat, S., Fariduddin, Q. & Ahmad, I. (2001). Photosynthetic efﬁciency of plants of Brassica juncea treated with chlorosubstituted auxins. Photosynthetica, 39, 565–568.
- Ali, A., Basra, S. M. A., Hussain, S. & Igbal, J. (2012). Increased growth and changes in wheat mineral composition throught calcium silicate fertilization under normal and saline field conditions. Chilean Journal of Agriculture Research, 72, 98-103.
- Arfan M., Athar H. R. & Ashraf, M. (2007). Does exogenous application of salicylic acid through the rooting medium modulate growth and photosynthetic capacity in two differently adapted spring wheat cultivars under salt stress? Plant Physiology, 164: 685-694.
- Ananieva, E. A., Alexieva, V. S. & Popova, L. P. (2002). Treatment with salicylic acid decreases the effects of paraquat on photosynthesis. Plant Physiology, 159, 685–693
- Baghestani, M. A., Zand, E., Pourazar, R., Esfandiari, H., & Mamnouie., A. (2009). Effect of various herbicides in corn fields. Iranian Research Institute of Plant Protection.1(2), 100-122. (In Farsi).
- Baghestani, M. A., Zand, E., Soufizadeh, S., Eskandari, A., Pourazar, R., Vaysi, M. & Nassirzadeh, N.(2007). Efficacy evaluation of some dual purpose herbicides to control weeds in maize (Zea mays L.). Crop Protect. 26, 936-942.
- Baghestani, M. A. & Zand, E. (2012). Efficacy evaluation OF maister OD in weeds control of corn fields. Final report of project Agricultural Research, Education & Extention Organization. PROJECT NO: 04-16-16-89040. 46 p. (In Farsi).
- Baghestani, M. A., Zand, E., Lotfi-Mavi, F., Mamnouie, A. & Sharifi Ziveh, P. (2013). Study of the possibility of tank mix application of nicosulfuron+rimsulfuron (Ultima) with bromoxynil+MCPA (Bromicid MA) for weed control in maize. Iranian Journal of Crop Sciences. 15(2), 166-180. (In Farsi).
- Bayram, D., Yigit, E & Akbulut, G, B. (2015). The Effects of Salicylic Acid on Helianthus annuus L. Exposed to Quizalofop-P-Ethyl. American Journal of Plant Sciences, 6, 2412-2425.
10. Bunting, J., Sprague, C. L. & Riechers, D. E. (2005). Incorporating Foramsulfuron into annual weed control systems for corn. Weed Technology, 19, 160–167
11. Chen, H. J., Chen, J. Y. & Wang, S. J. (2008). Molecular regulation of starch accumulation in rice seedling leaves in response to salt stress. Acta Physiologiae Plantarum, 30,135-142.
12. Deep, H. E. (2013). Salicylic acid and cytokinin protects maize plant against glyphosate action. Egypt Journal Agronomy, 35, 115-133.
13. Ding, H. D., Zhang, X. H., Xu, S. C., Sun, L. L. & Jiang, M. Y. (2009). Induction of protection against paraquat-induced oxidative damage by abscisic acid in maize leaves is mediated through mitogen-activated protein kinase. Plant Biology, 51, 961-972.
14. El-Tayeb, M. A. (2005). Response of barley Gains to the interactive effect of salinity and salicylic acid. Plant Growth Regulation, 45, 215-225.
16. Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (2012). Sratistical Yearbook. http://www
. Fao. org/ economics/ ess/ess-publications/ess-yearbook/yearbook 2012/en/.
17. Fariduddin, Q., Hayat, S. & Ahmad, A. (2003). Salicylic acid inﬂuences net photosyn-thetic rate, carboxylation efﬁciency, nitrate reductase activity and seed yield in Brassica juncea. Photosynthetica, 41, 281–284.
18. Janda, K., Hideg, E., Szalai, G., Kovács, L. & Janda, T. (2012). Salicylic acid may indirectly inﬂuence the Photosynthetic electron transport. Plant Physiology,169: 971-978.
19. Johason, A. G. & Hoverst, T. R. (2002). Effect of row spacing and herbicide application timing on weed control and grain yield in corn (Zea mays). Weed Technology, 16, 548–553.
20. Hadizadeh, M. H. & Sharifi Ziveh, P. (2011). Chemical Control of Weeds in the Commercial Inbred Lines of Corn (Zea mays L.). Final report of project Agricultural Research, Education & Extention Organization. PROJECT NO: 014-43-16-8902-89002. 33p. (In Farsi).
21. Hadisadeh, M. H., Baghestani, M. A., Mohamady, M. & Toraby, H. (2011). Investigating possibility of using other herbicide in Sorghum bicolor field. Final report of project Agricultural Research. PROJECT NO:014-43-9801-89002. 46 p. (In Farsi).
22. Hashemi, E., Emam, Y. &Piraste Anoshe, H. (2014). Application time effects of salicylic acid in salt stress on Hordeum vulgare L yeild. Plant physiology (Havaz Asad university). 24, 5-18. (In Farsi).
23. Halliwell, B., Aeschbach, R., Loliger, J. & Auroma, O. I. (1995). The characterization of antioxidants. Food chemistry Toxicology, 33, 601–617.
24. Kaydan, D., Yagmur, M. & Okut, N. (2007). Effects of Salicylic acid on the growth and somemphysiological characters in salt stressed wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Tarim Bilimleri Dergisi, 13,114–119.
25. Khan, W., Prithivira, B. & Smith, A. (2003). Photosynthetic responses of corn and soybean to foliar application of salicylates. Plant Physiology, 160, 485-492.
26. Khodary, S. F. A. (2004). Effect of salicylic acid on the growth, photosynthesis and carbohydrate metabolism in alt stressed maize plants. Agriculture and Biology. 6,5–8.
27. Krantev, A., Yordanova, R., Janda, T., Szalai, G & Popova, L. (2008). Treatment with salicylic acid decreases the effect of cadmium on photosynthesis in maize plants. Plant Physiology. 165, 920–931.
28. Li, N., Parsons, B. L., Liu, D. R & Mattoo A. K. (1992). Accumulation of wound-inducible ACC synthase transcript in tomato fruit is inhibited by salicylic acid and polyamines. Plant Molecular Biology, 18: 477-487.
29. Lotfi-Mavi, F., Shayestenia, A., Daneshian, J. & Moradi-aghdam., A. (2010). Effect of three post-emergence herbicides and cultivation on weed management in silage corn fields. Modern Sci. Sustain. Agric. J. 6(19), 71-78. (In Farsi).
30. Lotfi-Mavi, F., Daneshian, J. & Baghestani, M. A. (2012). Investigating of Integrated weed management in broomcorn (Sorghum bicolor) fields in Miyaneh region. Sustain. Agric. Prod. Sci. 22(1), 55- 69. (In Farsi).
31. Lu, Ch,Y., Zhangc, S. & Yang, H. (2015). Acceleration of the herbicide isoproturon degradation in wheat by glycosyltransferases and salicylic acid. Hazardous Materials. 283,806–814.
32. Mamnouie, A. & Baghestani, M. A. (2011). Efficacy evaluation of some new herbicide in weed control Zea mays in Giroft. Plant Protection, 27 (1), 37-47. (In Farsi).
33. Metwally, A., Finkemeier, I., Georgi, M. & Dietz, K. J. (2003). Salicylic acid alleviates the cadmium toxicity in barley seedlings. Plant Physiology 132, 272-281.
34. Michelson, J. A. & Harvery, R. G. (1999). Effect of Eriochloa villosa density and time of emergence on growth and seed production in Zea mays. Weed Science, 47: 687-692.
35. Nabizadeh, M., Abaspor, M., Chitband, A. &Basobandy. M. (2013). Study of efficancy some of sulfuronurea herbicide in control weeds Zea mays L. Weed ecology, 2(2), 79-94. (In Farsi).
36. Nagasubramaniam, A., Pathmanabhan, G. & Mallika, V. (2007). Studies on improving production potential of baby corn with foliar spray of plant growth regulators. Plant Phsiology, 21,154- 157.
37. Noureddinnm, M. & Sharafzadeh, SH. (2014). Impact of foliar application of salicylic acid on growth, yield and components of maize plant. .Biology, Pharmacy and Allied Science, 3(5), 686-693
38. Pirasteh-Anosheh, H., Emam, Y., Ashraf. M. & Foolad, M. R. (2012). Exogenous application of salicylic acid and chlormequat chloride alleviates negative effects of drought stress in wheat. Advanced Studies in Biology, 11, 501-520.
39. Radwan, D. E. M. (2012). Salicylic Acid Induced Alleviation of Oxidative Stress Caused by Clethodim in Maize (Zea mays L.) Leaves. Pesticide Biochemistry and Physiology, 102, 182-188.
40. Radwan, D. E. M. & Soltan, D. M. (2012). The negative effects of clethodim in photosynthesis and gas-exchange status of maize plants are ameliorated by salicylic acid pretreatment. Photosynthetica, 50 (2), 171-179
41. Raskin, I. (1992). Role of salicylic acid in plants. Annual Review of Plant Physiology and Plant. Molecular Biology, 43, 439-463.
42. Rao, M.V., Paliyath, G., Ormond, P., Murr, D. P. & Watkins, C.B. (1997). Inﬂuence of salicylic acid on H2O2 production, oxidative stress and H2O2-metabolizing enzymes. Plant Physiology, 115, 137–49.
43. Ray, D. H., Ramankutty, N., Mueller. , N. D., West, P. C. & Foley. J. A. (2012). Recent patterns of crop yield growth and stagnation. Nature Communication, 3:1293 doi: 10.1038/ncomms 2296.
44. Reed, R. C., Brady, S. R. & Muday, G. K. (1998). Inhibition of auxin movement from the shoot into the root inhibits lateral root development in arabidopsis. Plant Physiology, 118: 1369–1378.
45. Senaratna, T., Touchell, D., Bunn E. & Dixon, K. (2000). Acetyl salicylic acid (Aspirin) and salicylic acid induce multiple stress tolerance in bean and tomato plant. Plant Growth Regulation, 30, 157-161
46. Shahrtash, M, Mohsenzadeh, S. & Mohabatkar, H. (2011). Salicylic acid alleviates paraquat oxidative damage in maize seedling. Asian Journal Experimental Biology Science, 2,377-382.
47. Shakirova, M. F., Sakhabutdinova, A. R., Bezrukova, M. V., Fatkhutdinova, R. A., & Fatkhutdinova, D. R. (2003). Changes in the hormonal status of wheat seedlings induced by salicylic acid and salinity. Plant Science, 164(3), 317-322.
48. Shakirova, F. M., Allagulova, C. R., Maslennikova, D. R., Klyuchnikova, E. O. & Avalbaev, A. M. (2016). Salicylic asid-induced protection against cadmium toxicity in wheat plants. Enviromental and Experimental Botany, 122, 19-28.
49. Stevens, J., Senaratna, T. & Sivasithamparam K. (2006). Salicylic acid induces salinity tolerance in tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum cv. Roma): associated changes in gas exchange, water relations and membrane stabilisation. Plant Growth Regulation, 49, 77–83.
50. Strobel N. E. & Kuc A. (1995). Chemical and biological inducers of systemic acquired resistance to pathogens protect cucumber and tobacco from damage caused by paraquat and cupric chloride. Phytopatholog, 85:1306.
51. Zand, E. & Baghestani, M. A. (2002). Herbicide resistance of weeds. University of mashad press. 176 p. (In Farsi).
52. Zand E., Baghestani M.A., Soufizadeh S., Skandari E., Deihimfard R., PourAzar R., Ghezeli F., Sabeti P., Esfandiari H., Mousavinik A. & Etemadi F. (2007). Comparing the efficacy of Amicarbazon, a Triazoline, with Sulfonylurease for weed Control in maze (Zea mays L.) Iranian Journal of Weed Science, 2, 55-75.
53. Zand, E., Baghestani, M. A., Pourazar, R., Sabeti, P., Ghezely, F., Khaiamy, M. & Razazy. A. (2009). Efficacy evaluation of Lumax (Mesotrion+ S-metolacholor+ Terbuthlazine) and Ultima (nicosulfuron+rimsulfuron) in compartion with current herbicide in Iran corn fields. Plant Protection, 23(2), 42-45. (In Farsi).
54. Zand, E., Baghestani, M. A., Nezamabadi, N. & Shimi, P. (2010). Iranian important herbicides and weeds. Markaz-e Nashr-e Daneshgahi Press. 143pp. (In Farsi).
55. Zhao, H. J., Lin, X. W., Shi, H. Z. & Chang, S. M. (1995). The regulating effect of phenolic compounds on the physiological characteristics and yield of soybeans. Acta Agronomy Science, 21: 351-5.